playlist + a/n

waiting in vain for your love

look, i put up a playlist for the story:

it contains these tracks:

 

i mostly wrote it to out on the town by fun., though. although yea, youd probably get the impression that i wrote it to mymps or bob marleys, because of the title but nope. also, it was hard to come across the original studio recording of miley cyrus' version of every rose has its thorn on youtube, so i had to resort to soundcloud. otherwise, youtubes are a bunch of edited pitches because of copyright blabla, right? also, theres a reason that theres a male and female version, because chanyeol and baekhyuns characters yeap yeap.

 

and i am sincerely sorry if you think you wasted your time in reading this. idk im just... im not in the best state, but maybe its just because this is my mind rn: sjfhksdjfkgjdhfkjdhgkfjghkdjf and like you know. um, i think its not the tiest. so i take it back. i dont want whats dedicated to niknik and yeolbaeby to be called the tiest by my very self. anyway, that has been me with het!baekyeol. and idk... i think i purposely made it a little cliche because thats my impression of a het!fic? hahahahah! and whats romance with no little bit of cliche? everyone has a little cliche. also... im rambling and please ignore me. but i really hope it made you feel good even just a little bit because its really supposed to stand as one feel good!fic.

 

but like, seriously, thank you for taking time to read if you really read it throughout. idc either if you just skimmed through it (you still consumed time off your daily sched w/e). so, um, there. idk. see? im dysfunctional. 

 

also also, i promise to beta tomorrow or within the week. you see... ive got like a gajillion reports tomorrow and i just really really felt the need to post this up so that i dont have to think of it anymore too much later on. but rn im still thinking of it and its overall outcome and gahhhhhhh. just... bear with it for now. I PROMISE TO REALLY EDIT AND THROW AWAY THE UNNECESSARY BLABLABLA. 

 

um, and, what else? ohhhh i know! it was really challenging to keep addressing baekhyun as she. so there might be a few errors regarding that as well. i was like, what did i just type? -- did i just type he or did i type she? i shoul type she!! she is for baekhyun for here and yadda yadda yadda.

 

anyway, its been me,
ruwee or whatever you know me as.................

 

ps. sincere thank you to yeolbaeby for the prompt florist!baekyeol. the research i did was so fun as im also interested in floriography and all that jazz, so yea. im sorry if i didnt do justice to it and so im running away.................

 

fire away @mntgrn_ sorry i keep posting this around. its just that sometimes i really get lonely and i need baekyeol/chanbaek support because sometimes the world weighs me down and wtf.