Episodes [i]

Club EXOrcist [semi-hiatus]

[Phone Number Exchange]

 

"So, I've been thinking," Jongin suddenly said, breaking the club's silence. He was curled up on a desktop, hugging his knees to his chest, when his head had lifted from the confines of his fetus position to stare, wide-eyed, at his club members. "Shouldn't we exchange phone numbers?"

The club had been thrown into full swing. With the windowsill girl case, and Kyungsoo and his extra helper case, they've decided to spend the next meeting in a more relaxed fashion, reading through letter requests and simply getting to know more about each other through short chatter and casual interaction. So far, that's included Sehun doing a drink run, and the Jongin-Lu Han pair playing video games on Junmyeon's laptop.

Junmyeon turned to him from his lotus-yoga position on the floor, a pencil balanced between his pouted lips and perked nose. "Yeah, sure. Why not?"

"Lu Han, do you have a phone?" Sehun, flat on his back on the floor, poked his head up to ask the ghost.

Lu Han let out a tinkling laugh. "I do, actually. Junmyeon and Jongdae got it for me last year."

The two newbies turned to their club presidents. Jongdae rubbed the side of his head. "It was really hard explaining to our parents why we were doing that." He gave them a serious face. "Lesson is, don't buy iPhones for the inconspicuous, kids."

Jongin stared at him, just as businesslike. "I'll make sure to keep that in mind. But here's my number."

A series of "wait"s and "hold on a sec"s were heard as the other member's grabbed their phones from their bags. Sehun did too, but he already had Jongin's number.

Jongin relayed his cell to everyone as they typed it, repeating it back to him for confirmation. He nodded in approval. "Who's next?" He whipped his head to Jongdae expectantly.

Jongdae sighed. "I guess that's me."

"As club leader, I think you should offer up your digits to us," Jongin said.

Jongdae went through his number. Lu Han seemed only intent on typing in their club newbies' numbers.

"I already have theirs. They put it in for me when they gave me the phone," Lu Han answered when Sehun asked why.

In a circular formation, they got through all the numbers, Junmyeon sitting up when it was his turn and Lu Han chirping his out brightly. 

Everyone looked at Sehun. He was last.

He pulled out his device, an old flip phone that made Jongin cringe. 

"My friend, how old are you really?" Jongin made a face.

Sehun punched his arm. "Shut up."

He clicked a few buttons. Everyone waited.

"Uh," Sehun muttered, still clicking. He blinked.

They blinked.

He blinked again.

They blinked again. 

Junmyeon coughed. "So, your number, Sehun?"

"Um. I forgot."

Junmyeon appeared shocked. "Oh. Well, all right then. Jongin, don't you have his?"

Jongin turned to glare at Sehun. "Well, surprise, surprise. I don't since a certain someone kept forgetting his phone at home."

"Well you could've just knocked!"

"Dude. Who knows what you do in there all day. I don't want to walk in on that."

"What the hell, Jongin...."

Junmyeon stopped them before they could start bickering. "Then, I guess we all don't have Sehun's number. And never will. Unless he gets a new phone."

Jongin pitched in, "Sehun, we're going phone shopping next weekend."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Holy crap, how girly are you, Jonginnie?"

"Oh god, my ears...." Jongin clasped his ears in a wild dramatization. "Just GET A NEW PHONE ALREADY."

"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT."

Lu Han turned to Junmyeon and Jongdae, Sehun and Jongin's arguing still in the background. "So what now?"

The two never tore their eyes away from the verbal dispute. Jongdae finally answered. "I was thinking we could just wait it out."

Junmyeon, in a daze, replied, "Yeah. I second that. Pres's votes." He was utterly fascinated by the youth of today. Could he have fought like that when he was their age? Wait, that was two years ago. Whoops.

Lu Han stood, and walked towards the door, letting out a small breath. Before exiting, he said, "I'll text you guys later."

"Except Sehun."

"Except Sehun," he agreed, and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[New Friends]

 

Lu Han glided through the hallway, turning his head left and right to take in the view from both sides. Through the windows, the school entrance was flooded with students leaving the premises. Through the doorways, empty classrooms and empty desks.

It's not that he was lonely anymore. No, he'd gotten over that quite a while ago. Being alone didn't always mean lonely, though he liked company. But it wasn't a club day today, and that meant the endless roaming through the halls that filled him with a boredom he couldn't satisfy. He usually avoided the other spirits that he found (he'd tried listening to one of their problems once and, honestly, it only dragged him down too) but today, he was the one greeted.

"Hello. Aren't you that boy from that club?" Someone poked his shoulder.

Wait? Someone can poke my shoulder?

He whipped around to see the boy from the council room. The ghost boy. He quickly tried to recall his name. Minseok, that was it.

Lu Han let out a nervous laugh. "Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about. Must be, uh, mixing me up with some other... ghost."

Minseok seemed to think for a moment, shaking his finger in the air at him as he contemplated the possibility. "No, no. I remember. It was you."

Lu Han laughed again, trying his best to avoid the subject. He subtly began to float away, but was hastily caught by the arm. 

"Wait!" Minseok stared him down, expression sharp and a glint in his eyes. Lu Han shivered. He looked almost...frightening.

"Yes?"

"I've never talked to another ghost in these hallways before," Minseok told him quietly. "There never were that many in the first place, never mind ones that talked back...."

Lu Han gave him a wide eyed look, but he understood what he meant. "Yes, well...." He didn't know what to say though.

"Can I come see your club sometime?" Minseok asked hesitantly. 

Lu Han relaxed. Oh. So he wasn't going to try to get rid of him. "Sure. Why, though?"

Minseok coughed awkwardly into his fist. "To make sure your club isn't just a bunch of junk." He pressed his lips into a hard line and stared at the ceiling, cinching his brows.

Lu Han's face turned crestfallen. "Oh. I see."

He coughed again. "Not for companionship or anything. Because that's... irrelevent."

Realizing the situation at once, Lu Han smiled knowingly. "Oh, of course. Come next time. You have my permission." How cute, he thought.

Minseok seemed to sigh. "Okay. Thank you."

With a last wave, Lu Han turned to leave.

"Um, wait!"

Again?

"Yes, Minseok?"

Minseok rubbed the back of his neck, refusing to make eye contact. "Um, when and where is it?"

Lu Han's eyes turned crescent-like as he held back his laughter. Again, how cute. Minseok was too cute. "Tuesdays and Thursdays. Why don't I find you in the council room and take you then?"

"Okay. Thank you again."

"No problem, Minseok."

Next Tuesday rolled by and Jongdae walked into the clubroom by himself, his head down, only to stop in his tracks. Minseok had been told to Appear to them, and though he didn't like doing that before the day turned dark, he consented.

"Hello? Minseok, is it?" Jongdae pushed up his glasses.

Lu Han grinned, throwing an arm around Minseok's shoulders as he answered, "Yes. I hope it's okay with you that I'm here today. I want to oversee the club."

"It's fine by me," Jongdae said flatly. He took his usual seat and waited for Junmyeon. He was around ghosts all the time. What's the harm in another one?

Junmyeon, Sehun, and Jongin trickled in one by one. Junmyeon greeted Minseok politely, not questioning it since he had glanced over and saw Lu Han's smiling face. Lu Han? Happy? He couldn't argue with that.

However Minseok had been informed that those two were the only club presidents. Unconsciously, he turned off his Appear. What a shock it was when Sehun walked in, gave him a look, but bowed all the same. He widened his eyes, unable to register what had just happened. 

Jongin? Jongin walked right on in without a word.

When everyone was assembled, Sehun leaned over on his desk and said, "Minseok, hi. What are you doing here?"

Jongin's head snapped up. "Sehun, is there someone here I should know about?"

Minseok scrunched his eyebrows in frustration. "How can you see me?"

Lu Han replied for Sehun, "He can see ghosts without them having to Appear."

"I didn't know that was possible. Fascinating."

"But, uh," Lu Han's eyes flickered between him and Jongin. "Jongin can't. So you still have to stay like that. They can't talk to you if they can't see you."

"Right." Minseok Appeared quite suddenly.

Jongin yelped and jumped in his seat when Minseok's body formed in empty air. He clutched at his shirt over his heart and took slow breaths before curling up, hugging his knees, and rocking back and forth.

"Why?" Jongin mumbled.

Sehun looked at him, vaguely concerned. "Why what?"

"Why do you do this to me?" He asked, voice cracking. "At least give me a warning or something."

Sehun rubbed Jongin's back with a hand, up and down, up and down. "Hey bro. It's okay. You're all right. It's just Minseok-hyung. He won't hurt you." He turned to Minseok and, with one eyebrow up, mouthed, Right?

Minseok mouthed back, Of course.

"Yeah. See? He won't hurt you."

Some two hours passed and Minseok sat through the whole thing, quiet, observant, still.

"Will you be back next time as well?" Junmyeon asked as they started reassembling the room, which had somehow became more askew as usual. Three desks pulled up next to each other had formed a makeshift bed for Jongdae, Sehun had started practicing strange yoga positions on one, and Jongin lied on his back whilst his feet bobbed along to the music in his head atop another desk.

Minseok blinked, unsure how to answer. He turned to Lu Han. "Can... I?"

And Lu Han placed his hand on the other's shoulder. "Is that even a question?"

"Oh, so I can't--"

"You definitely should!"

What a pleasant feeling, Minseok thought, when he heard those words. "Oh. Then I will." He glanced at Junmyeon and Jongdae for approval.

Jongdae gave him a cat-smile. "Well, welcome to the club, Minseok."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Gym Class Torture]

 

Pounding rain sounded from outside the building, heavy droplets slamming down on the roof and windows.

Sehun changed into his gym clothes with a particular sluggishness, pushing one arm and one leg at a time through the sleeves of his t-shirt and shorts. Jongin did the same next to him, the both of them sporting identical expressions that reflected the weather outside.

"You don't think they'll.... they'll make us run, do you?" Jongin asked nervously, turning to Sehun as he pulled on his shirt.

"What? No way." Sehun gave an anxious laugh. 

They had a moment of silence in which the two simply stared into each other's eyes, seeking comfort.

After the sound of the second bell, they both walked into the gym to meet up with their class.

Jongin said a small "hey" to Chanyeol as he walked up to him, Sehun in towe behind. 

Chanyeol gave a nod. "Hey."

The rain went on.

"Well class," their teacher said, clapping his hands together. "Dedication is important when it comes to physical health and education."

Jongin whispered, "Oh no."

"And you know what that means?" 

The entire class seemed to simultaneously shake their head, various degrees of "no" being shouted into the wide space.

"It's time to do the mile run!"

Sehun could see his life flash before his eyes.

"Outside!"

The whole lot of them were twenty prisoners, walking to death row. The field. The school field. It was a grassy field, all dirt and weeds. And in this downpour, it would be the equivalent of a thick, muddy rice paddy.

They couldn't even hear each other over the sound of the rain.

Five minutes later, it was hell on Earth.

"I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT," Jongin yelled as he fell to his knees into the mud.

Sehun froze and ran back to lift him up.

"GO ON WITHOUT ME."

"NO WAY, MAN."

"TELL MY FAMILY I LOVE THEM."

"SHUT THE UP, JONGIN." Sehun gritted his teeth together as he tugged on Jongin's arm, but the boy wouldn't budge.

"I NEVER GOT TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED YOUR FRIENDSHIP."

"I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DIE NOW I WILL IN KILL YOU."

"Wait, what?" 

Jongin stood up.

They looked over each other, mud slick on their skin and clothes as the rain tried relentlessly to clean their dirty bodies.

"I hate gym," Jongin whimpered, and he ran into Sehun's open arms.

Sehun was tempted to cry himself. "Me too, bro. Me too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon looked up from his laptop to find their two newbies trudge in, their face darkened by... some substance. Lu Han did the same, eyes wide and mouth agape. The two looked like, well, .

"Um, what happened to you two?" Junmyeon asked, closing his laptop cover down.

Jongin shakily bit his lip and ran up to their club vice. Junmyeon, shocked, pat Jongin's shoulder as the boy sobbed drily. Behind him, Sehun collapsed. 

Their club maknae turned his head to the sky and cried out, "WHY?"

Jongin wailed, "Gym class, hyung. Tell them to stop! Please!" 

Jongdae walked in seconds later and stopped at the doorway when he took in the sight of his club.

"You two," he addressed them, pointing to Sehun and Jongin, perfectly stoic and straight faced.

They stopped their dramatic reenactment and looked up. "What?" 

"Go shower. You both stink."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The Chosen One]

 

The four of them patiently waited for the final club member, though Lu Han had never been this late before.

The door to the club room opened inch by inch, and all heads turned to see slim fingers take hold of the edge and push it open to reveal Luhan's eyes peeking in with a strange sheepishness.

"Um. Hey guys," Lu Han muttered, only his head poking through the door crack.

"Uh, hey Lu. Anything the matter?" Junmyeon raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. I, uh, I found... I found a kid."

Silence.

"Excuse me?" Jongdae placed down his notebook and waited for Lu Han to actually step into the room. But he didn't.

"I found," his voice dropped to a whisper, "a ghost kid."

"Oh," said Jongdae, looking a little less skeptical. "Then bring him in."

At those words, the door brust open and a small child popped through, brandishing a blanket knotted around his neck and a bright smile on his face.

Lu Han finally walked in behind him, rubbing the back of his neck. "I saw him earlier and I'm really sorry I didn't say anything to you guys first but he says... he says he wants an adventure before he moves on. I didn't... I didn't know who else to go to, to give it to him."

To everyone's surprise, a loud clatter came from the other side of the room where Jongin had suddenly stood up, a sharp gleam in his eyes.

"Let's do it."

Sehun gave his friend an odd look. "And why are you so into this?"

"Every kid deserves an adventure, Sehun."

"...Ooookay."

Another crash sounded from the presidents' side. 

Jongdae. "I agree. I'll narrate."

Junmyeon and Sehun kept flitting their eyes between the two.

Lu Han made an "o" with his mouth. "Like a RPG?"

Jongdae, ever straightfaced, slammed his fist down onto his open palm. "Exactly." He turned to the kid. "What's your name?"

"Min Joon." He gave the club president a big, toothy grin.

"Okay, Min Joon, choose a save file."

"Save file one!"

Jongdae never changed demeanor. "Ba-ba-bang!" He sang, "Welcome to the world of White Knights. Please equip your weapon."

"I want a sword!"

"Okay. Min Joon equipped a sword." He scrounged through some of the boxes that were stacked against the walls of the clubroom and handed the ghost boy a meter stick. "Your goal in this game is to defeat the evil lord, Lu Han."

Lu Han's head snapped up. "What? I don't want to be the evil lord!"

"It's okay, you'll have minions."

He continued, "Min Joon travelled along the dirt road and ran into an old man sitting by a tree. The Old Man asked for some food and water." He turned to Junmyeon. "Sit down, Old Man."

"Why am I the old man?"

"Who else would be the old man." Back to Min Joon, he said, "Do you give the Old Man food and water?"

Min Joon pumped his fist into the air. "Yes, Mr. Narrator! A hero has to be nice to everyone!"

"Okay then. Min Joon gave the Old Man food and water. Min Joon gained 5 hero points. The Old Man promised to heal him along his journey." He glanced at Junmyeon and waved his hand, gesturing him forward. "Well, Old Man?"

Junmyeon sighed, deciding he might as well play the part. He gave his most serious expression. "Young hero, I shall aid you on your quest. I... uh, I'm actually a wizard. Whenever you need help, just call upon I, the... the Old Man... and I shall heal you."

And Min Joon shouted, "Yay!"

Jongdae continued his narrating, "Ba-ba-bang! Ba-ba-ba-bang ba-bang! Old Man has joined hero Min Joon's party."

Sehun, after witnessing Junmyeon's and Min Joon's out-of-sync marching across the room in their "journey", felt the strange itch to join in. "Am I in the story too?" He asked. 

"Yes. Everyone's in the story," Jongdae told him. "Oh no, the princess got kidnapped by the evil dragon, Kkamjong--"

"Wait, what?!" A wide-eyed Jongin.

"--and Princess Sehunah needs your help."

"Wait, what?!" An equally shocked Sehun.

"Go, Min Joon, defeat the evil dragon for he's actually one of Lu Han's evil minions."

"Jongdae, I don't like being evil--" Lu Han tried reaching out to stop him but it was too late.

Min Joon ran up to Jongin with his equivalent of a battle cry and began hitting him with the end of the meter stick. With every smack, there was the echo of Jongin's high-pitched scream and Jongdae's constant "Kkamjong loses 20 health."

Finally, Jongin crumpled to the ground, coming to the realization that this battle was never going to end unless he got into the game. He let out a low moan and Jongdae said, "Ja-ja-jang! Hero Min Joon defeated the evil, dark dragon, Kkamjong. Min Joon levelled up. Congratulations hero." He turned to Sehun. "What do you say, princess?"

"Um... Th...thank you, hero, for saving... me."

Jongdae nodded in approval. "Time to fight the evil lord."

Lu Han gave a nervous glance at the two before stepping up into the middle of the room, facing Min Joon and his sword, which, though fake, seemed to gleam in the evening light. He gulped.

"Um, you'll... y-you'll never defeat me, hero...."

As Min Joon ran up, Lu Han held up his arms to block the incoming attack. Like Jongin, he fell to the floor after a couple of Jongdae's "Lu Han loses 30 health" and Min Joon let out a victory shout. 

"Min Joon defeated the evil lord. Min Joon is the ultimate white knight. Congratulations, Min Joon, you won the game."

With a "yay!", they all watched as Min Joon faded into the air, leaving one last grin for the club. He mouthed thank you and then he was gone.

"That was fun," Jongdae said as he sat back down on his desk.

Jongin curled up on his spot on the floor. "Next time, I want to be the hero."

"Are you sure about that?" Sehun asked. 

"If you're the princess again, then maybe not...."

"Lu Han can do it," Junmyeon commented off to the side as he put away the meter stick.

"What!" Lu Han sat up from the ground.

"Kim Jongin, choose a save file."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Coffee Machine Blues]

 

Sehun was sick.

Which meant that the club lacked a huge power in their favor and the stack of papers on their desks -- letters, requests, pleads -- were quickly piling with little being done about it.

It felt emptier in the room, even if only one of them was missing. The four of them sighed and Jongdae decided that they should leave early. As the others packed up their bags, Jongin left first with a "see you guys next time." The others said their goodbyes in reply.

He walked down the road from the high school building, his hands in his pockets and a sigh escaping his lips. He missed his ghost whisperer buddy.

Jongin halted in the middle of his trudge home when he caught sight of the drink vending machine just within school boundaries. The wooden bench next to it was unoccupied (or, at least he hoped it was) and the idea of coffee was too tempting after a long day. 

He pulled out some coins from his bag and inserted them into the slot. Pressing the button for a canned coffee, he awaited its drop.

Except that it didn't come.

He banged on the glass a couple times, hoping to shake it out of its casing. Clanging noises filled the air but Jongin remained coffeeless. Frustrated, he kicked it hard, only to cringe at the sting in his toes. 

He was about to walk away when he suddenly heard the machine rattling behind him. He whipped around, wondering if perhaps he'd been wrong and the machine was willing to offer him his coffee after all. A smile slowly crept up on his face but then he realized the machine was still making those god-awful noises, a clattering and shaking and vibrating that wouldn't stop. Jongin was frozen on the spot, unsure of what exactly he was witnessing.

It so happened that Junmyeon and Jongdae caught up to him in the time frame it had taken for this to happen and they paused once their ears picked up on the machine's raucous. They slowed to a stop in front of the statue that was Jongin.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Junmyeon asked, tossing his head to a side to get the hair out of his eyes.

Jongin turned to him, eyes wide as saucers. "I don't know, hyung. I just- I just put in a few coins, clicked the button, and then it started moving."

As if on cue, the rattling stopped.

Everything was still for half a minute.

"It can't be, right?" Jongin whispered to the two of them.

Jongdae and Junmyeon shared a look before shaking their heads. "No way," Junmyeon denied.

"Mere coincidence," Jongdae added.

They left it at that and went their separate ways.

Jongin was rather wary of the coffee machine after school the next day, Sehun still no where to be seen on school property and, ultimately, not there to tell him whether or not he's being too... anxious.

It was quiet that afternoon when Jongin strode past the machine. All was as well as a day at high school could get until the machine began its rattling again -- tremors, buzzing, and all.

He jumped away, barely holding back a yelp.

Just then, Junmyeon walked by, his arm draped over Jongdae's shoulders. He dropped it when he saw the state of Jongin's shock. 

(It's too bad, thought Jongin. If he wasn't so afraid, he would have teased them about their little moment.)

"Again?" Junmyeon asked, disbelief in his voice.

Jongin could only nod.

The three of them looked at each other with a weird mixture of fascination and fear.

"It's not really a big case," Jongdae said.

"But we've become personally involved," Junmyeon rebuttled. 

"That's true."

They arranged a meeting for the next day and, again, went their separate ways.

Jongdae was chatting away with Junmyeon about his theories of objective possession when Jongin walked in. The younger boy was alone, briefly saying that Sehun was once again sick.

"He doesn't get sick often, but when he does it's really bad. Should we go back to the machine?"

Like the last two days, at the same time as those occurences as well, the machine began its rattling. The three were more accustomed to it by now.

For some reason, instead of taking out his notebook like Junmyeon'd expected him to, Jongdae simply raised a finger to his chin, tapping idly.

"There's something up," he said mindlessly. The comment nearly went unnoticed by his club members.

"Are you kidding me?" Jongin whimpered, voice cracking. "I... I- I can't. Can't we get Lu Han to verify?"

"We're too far from his boundaries."

Jongin whined, high pitched and loud and absolutely exasperated. "I...I'm out. I can't with this! Just- bye guys."

He scrambled off and the two club presidents stared after him, the both of them feeling like they were trying to scratch an unreachable itch.

The next Monday, Sehun was back in school and Jongin, upon seeing his friend's heroic return, clung to him like a child. 

"Sehun!" He cried out, alarming a few students near them.

Sehun gave a startled, "What?"

"We have to meet with the club after school today, okay? You have to come, okay? Come on, please."

"Yeah, sure, but why?"

"You'll see!"

And Sehun couldn't quite place the terror in Jongin's eyes, but shrugged and agreed nonetheless.

The day flew by much too quickly and Jongin dreaded every passing second. He never thought he'd ever want school to never end.

He practically had to drag Sehun out of the room, the other still shoving things into his bag. 

They met up with the rest of the club in the room, exchanging a few words with Lu Han (they felt bad he couldn't come with them) and went on their way. 

They all let Sehun go first, leading the group to test if they were right all along. Sehun walked coolly on until the EXOrcists approached the coffee machine, wherein it began its rattling once more and Jongin hid behind Sehun's broad shoulders.

"So, what's the problem?"

"The machine!" Jongin said rather loudly in Sehun's ear. "It keeps... it keeps...."

"But, Jongin, there's--"

"Oh, hey you guys!"

The four of them turned to see a tall, black haired boy running up. He grinned when his eyes landed on Sehun.

Sehun was the first to speak, "Hey, Zitao."

Zitao slowed to a stop in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

Sehun ran his eyes over their odd looking bunch. "You know, just some problems with the coffee machine." He jerked his thumb in the general direction of the noise behind him.

Zitao threw his head back, laughing. "What? This thing?"

He walked over to the machine, despite Jongin's repetitive "no no no no no no."

With one swift swing, Zitao kicked the side of the machine and they all heard the loud clang that resounded into the air. 

The machine spat out a canned coffee.

Jongin looked on, shocked.

Zitao smiled at the group. "It's been pretty jammed for a while now, but the school never bothered to fix it, so you just gotta hit its sweet spot." He raised a hand to them, in general farewell. "I have to get going, but I hope that helped!" They watched him jog off in the distance before Jongin retrieved his drink.

Sehun broke the silence.

"Who's idea was this anyway? Coffee machine ghost? You guys are ridiculously paranoid, aren't you."

Sehun shook his head, intent on heading home. Jongin followed him like a puppy, muttering quick goodbyes to their club presidents.

The remaining two waved until Sehun and Jongin were only specks in the distance. Without even looking at him, Junmyeon asked, "You knew there was no ghost, didn't you?"

"Yup."

"But you allowed him to be scared of a coffee machine for almost a week."

"Yup."

"And didn't stop him. Or help him."

"Yup."

Junmyeon slung an arm around Jongdae's shoulders, heaving a sigh. "That's my boy."

 

 


A/N: Hi everyone! Like I promised, school has started so here's my update OTL sorry it's been so long and I hope you're all well! I love episodes and I love writing them -- they're basically like drabbles within this Club EXOrcist AU so it's a lot of fun! I know it's kinda like Office Antics (love that fic, by the way, props to her) but I hope no one thinks I'm copying the idea? Since I know there are a lot of shows and stories where the plots start small and grow larger as the story continues? Yeah?

[The Chosen One] is based on this scene from the anime "Daily Lives of Highschool Boys" (really funny anime, highly recommend), and thank you to my friends whom are all helping me get ideas for these little episodes.

If you like the episodes, why not comment or leave a vote? :D I love writing them, so I want to know if you love reading them!

(update: typos fixed!)