Chapter 4

Falling for my Best Friend [HIATUS]

When I woke up I was in my room. There was a sleeping Chanyeol on the floor next to my bed. Even in his sleep he looked so tired and sad. 

"Chanyeol-ah.." I spoke into the quiet room causing him to stir a little. "You must have been so worried."

I got up trying to be careful of where I stepped, I didn't want to wake him. Before leaving the room I go to the closet to grab a blanket to cover him with. 

"Tsk, how long have you been sleeping on the cool floor without a blanket?" I asked quietly. 

As I left the room I could hear talking coming from the livingroom. When I reach the room I find Hyemi and Sohyun who become completely silent as I creep around the corner. 

"Jihyun-ah, how are you feeling?" Sohyun asked rushing to my side. 

"I'll fix you some tea." Hyemi said jumping to her feet. 

"Ne." Sohyun agreed. 

"Eonnie, were you worried?" I asked knowing she had to have been.

"Jinjja?? Of course we were worried." She replied motioning for me to take a seat on the couch. 

"How could you ask such a question?" Hyemi asked reentering the room with tea.

"I don't know." I say taking a sip of my drink. "I really don't want to make a big deal about it. I know that what I did wasn't right." 

"jinjja? Arrasso. We won't make a big deal about it, but you're gonna have to talk to Chanyeol-ah." Hyemi said not even looking at while taking a sip of her tea. 

"Ne, you should talk to Chanyeol-ah" Sohyun agreed 

"And I will, later. After he's rested." I say standing up. "I think I'll go get us some breakfast right now though." 

"You better not run away again. This time we'll just let you stay lost and find us a new maknae." Hyemi joked causing Sohyun to jab her in the arm. 

"Neee! I'll just go get food and come right back." I say while laughing. 

When I leave the dorms I go straight to this little cafe place that Chanyeol and I used to eat at often when I would get out of school and we had a little time to kill before either of our practices started. So I got both of our favorites to-go and something for Sohyun and Hyemi. They might get offended if I don't bring them something.

After getting food I go to the coffee shop right next door to pick up some drinks. I'm pretty familiar with what everyone likes so I don't think calling would be necessary right now. While I'm standing in line I feel someone tap my shoulder to get my attention. 

"Mwoh?" I say as I'm beginnning to turn around. When I finally get a glimpse of the person I recognize them immediately. "Oh! Annyeong Henry!" I say smiling instantly. 

"Annyeong." Henry greeted warmly with a big smile. 

"Did maknae have to pick up breakfast today?" He said noticing everything I had in my arms. 

"Ani, I'm just being nice today." I chuckle 

"Jinjja? Well since you're being so nice today could you also buy my drink?" He joked 

"Jinjja?" I ask wondering if he's serious. 

"Aniyo, I was only joking." He laughed. "Do you need some help carrying these?" 

"Ani, I'll be okay." I reply. I didn't want to cause him to be late for any schedules. 

"You're going to juggle carrying those two bags of food and all the drinks you're about to buy? Here I'll carry these and you can carry the drinks." He smiled taking the two bags of food out of my hands. 

After we ordered our drinks we talked to the entire time he walked me back to the dorms. He apologized for leaving so abruptly the other day when we were in the studio. He explained that his parents and little sister had unexpectedly arrived in Seoul and he had to go meet them. I didn't dare tell him about the adventures I had that evening. 

We finally arrived back at the dorms where Chanyeol still wasn't awake yet. I put the drinks down on the counter and instructed Henry to do the same. We walked into the livingroom where Sohyun and Hyemi still sat talking and watching tv. 

"Look who I found at the coffee shop!" I say announce our guest causing both of them to stop talking and look over. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Henry-ssi!" They both said in unison. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Henry replied with a smile. 

"He helped me carry everything." I smiled looking back to them. 

"Jinjja? Thank you for helping our little one." Sohyun said bowing her head to him. 

Just as they were beginning their conversation Chanyeol woke up and decided to join us in the livingroom. The noise of someone else joining us had caught Henry's attention causing him to look in the direction of the hall where he seen Chanyeol emerge from my room. It was obvious that it was my room, because I had a sign with my name on it hanging for everyone to see. 

"Mwoh? Chanyeol-ssi, did you spend the night here?" Henry asked as soon as Chanyeol entered the room. 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol replied. 

"I helped Jaemi-ah carry food. Why did you come out of her room just now?' Henry asked still focusing on the fact that a boy just came from my room. 

"He was here earlier and he was still so sleepy that he fell asleep in the floor." I say trying to cover up why he came out of my room. 

"Jinjja? Why would he come over so early and still half asleep? Are you two dating?" Henry asked curiously. 

"Aniyo. We're just friends." I say flustered at the accusation. 

"Oh?.... I should probably be going." Henry said bowing to everyone "Annyeonghigaseyo"

"Mwoh? Arrasso." I said bowing. 

As everyone said bye I walked with him to the door to thank him again for helping me. 

"You're really not dating Chanyeol-ssi?" Henry asked once we reached the door. 

"Nee. We're really just childhood friends." I reply 

"Arrasso." He said grabbing his jacket from the coat hooks. 

"Wae?" I ask

"I didn't want to create problems for you two if you were dating but you aren't so everything is fine." Henry smiled. 

"Ohh.. arrasso." I reply 

"Soo.. when will I be able to see you again?" he asked causing me to blush lightly. 

"Mwoh? W-When?" I stutter. 

"Ne. When are you free?" He replies with confidence. 

"Uhm.." I say thinking and trying to stop blushing so hard. "I don't really know right now. But I might know later. I'll text you?" 

"Nee. Don't forget to text me either" He said opening the door. "I'll be waiting." 

"Ji-Jinjja?" I stutter once again causing him to chuckle lightly. 

"Neee. Annyeonghigaseyo." He said waving as he closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi guys.

Finally an update! It though, right? 

I hit a writers block and almost gave up the whole story.

So maybe after this one bad chapter it will get better.

Thank you to any new subscribers! :D

I'll try harder to improve the story. (^^)