Part 2: A Dance, Sealed With A Kiss

Love U More

Taeyeon’s POV

 

‘Omo, I’m so nervous! Jonghyun, my crush, has asked me out! My heart is fluttering so fast and I can’t even tell if I’m breathing or not. * in air. Yep, definitely wasn’t breathing. AHHHHH!’

 

As I walk through the quiet streets of Seoul, even though it’s the beginning of March, it’s still pretty cold out. My small legs quiver in the cold as they walk to the destination. I’m thinking ‘What is Jonghyun planning for me?’. Though, I should trust him. I always do.

 

As I approach the fountain, I feel my phone vibrate in my coat pocket multiple times. I take my phone out and see ‘8 new messages!’ flashing on the screen. I open them up and see that the members had messaged me.

 

SunnyDay: Good luck, bestie!!!

 

FanyFanyTiffany: I believe in you, TaeTae! <3

 

DeerYoongie: Go get him, unnie!! Hwaiting!

 

Kkabblackpearl: Have fun at your date! ^_-

 

TallShikshin: Win that shorty’s heart, midget! :P

 

Hyoraengi: JongTaeng, hwaiting! :D

 

Maknae-ah: Do your best, unnie! :)

 

IcySica: Yah, don’t do anything mischievous, okay? Hwaiting! ~_~

 

I laugh at all of their responses. I’m so glad I have eight caring sisters to back me up.

 

“Annyeong, noona. You actually came.”

 

I look up and see Bling Bling looking at me, smiling from ear to ear. I genuinely smile at him.

 

“Of course I came. What else would I do?”

 

“Umm, celebrate your birthday with the Soshi noonas and dongsaengs and your family?” He asks me with a grin still on his face.

 

“True. But I just had to spend a few minutes with my duet partner.” His smile grows at that comment.

 

“You look beautiful, you know,” he says as he scans my outfit from my bangs to my white flats. My face becomes more red, but it’s not from the cold.

 

“Aww, thank you. You don’t look bad yourself.” His simple blue-gray suit with lightly polka dotted tie looked good on him.

'Wonder what it looks like from behind...'

 

“Taeyeon-noona? Are you okay?” He waves his hand over my face and I blink back at him.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. So, what’s my present?” I ask.

 

“Oh, right! You’re present is...” he pauses for dramatic effect. He holds out his hand and bows a little. “A dance, with me.” I look at him confused.

 

“A dance? You serious?”

 

“Completely, my chingu.” My heart breaks a bit at the last word. ‘Chingu...’ I hide my emotion.

 

“Well, how’re we supposed to dance? We don’t even have music.” I argued. His smile turned into a smirk.

 

“I thought you would say that.” His outstretched hand snapped and I heard shuffling coming from my right. I turn to the right and see two men, who I didn’t seem to recognize. “Taeyeon-ah, meet Jeon Geun Hwa hyung and his accompanist, Jung Yonghwa hyung.”

 

“Annyeonghaeseo,” both men said with smiles.

 

“Omo! I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you two. It’s nice to meet you, Geunhwa-sshi. Nice to see you again, Younghwa.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you too, Taeyeon-sshi. You’re probably wondering why we’re here, right?” I nodded my head a little.

 

“Well,” Yonghwa started saying. “We heard that our dongsaeng needed help with a girl and we came.” I looked over and saw Jonghyun blushing. I giggled.

 

“So, we’re here to sing-“ “And play,” Yonghwa added. “A song while you two dance together. Just wait for the cue.” The sat on the rims of the fountain, which glistened against the night sky.

 

“Shall we?” Jonghyun held his hand out again, and this time, I took it.

 

“We shall. Hit it.” I told the two men. They started playing Jeon Geun Hwa’s own piece, “Beautiful Words”, as Jonghyun and I started to dance.

 

No one’s POV

 

Like the fragrance of the warm spring that flutters my heart, love also comes to my sleep, just like that, doesn’t it?”

 

Jonghyun and Taeyeon sway together like they’ve done it forever. He swirls Taeyeon around him, and Taeyeon goes with it.

 

“Like the sweet chocolate, I melt when I see you, since the first time, I’ve loved you.

 

Taeyeon lets go of Jonghyun’s hand and at first Jonghyun doesn’t understand why, but then sees her dancing to her own groove.

 

The most beautiful words in the world is the words that I want to say to you.

Close your eyes and listen, I will confess to you, I love you.”

 

Even in flats, she can dance like no other. Jonghyun’s mouth is agape for a few seconds before Taeyeon walks over and closes his mouth. She smirks.

 

“The happiest words in the world is the words that I want to hear it from you.

Close your eyes and say, confess to me that you love me."

 

Jonghyun smiles as he goes into his own groove. Though, he isn’t the main dancer of the group. She smiles and laughs her famous ahjumma laugh, at how ridiculous he looked. But she liked it anyway.

 

What kind of clothes should I wear, what kind of words should I say, your face comes across my mind and my heart beats.

 

Jonghyun sneakily snatches Taeyeon’s hand and pulls her into him, leaving little space between them. The girl looks up and meets Jonghyun’s eyes, smiling in the process.

 

What kind of hairstyle that will look good, what kind of expression that will look cool, before I meet you, I practice a hundred times.

 

They stretch out their arms and begin circling around each other, happy as ever. They get back to their swaying position, following the beat of the guitar.

 

The most beautiful words in the world is the words that I want to say to you.

Close your eyes and listen, I will confess to you, I love you.

 

With a few spins here and there, they stay connected and never miss a beat.

 

The happiest words in the world is the words that I want to hear it from you.

Close your eyes and say, confess to me that you love me.

 

As the instrumental break starts, Jonghyun smirks, spinning Taeyeon outward, then into his arms.

 

I see only you, I only imagine you, it feels like a fate, even in my dreams, I only see you, because I love you.

 

As Geun Hwa sings that lyric, Jonghyun grabs Taeyeon by the waist, saying “Hold on.” Before Taeyeon could ask why, Jonghyun hoists her up, for a short time, and puts her down. As she goes down, their eyes meet and something sparks between them.

 

“Saranghae,” Jonghyun whispers. In response, Taeyeon kisses the tip of his nose and whispers, “Saranghae.”

 

Everyday I want to say the words, everyday I want to tell you a thousand times.

Tilt your ear and listen, I will only love you.

 

Lala lala lala lalala lala lalalalalala lala lalala

Please accept my heart, I will love you forever

 

Jonhyun smiles like a dork while Taeyeon giggles. They continue swaying to the song.

 

The most beautiful words in the world is the words that I want to say to you.

Close your eyes and listen, I will confess to you, I love you.

 

The happiest words in the world is the words that I want to hear it from you.

Close your eyes and say, confess to me that you love me.

 

As the song ends, the two dancers stare into each other’s eyes and knew what to do next. They lean in slowly, savoring the moment, and finally have their first kiss. Like their dancing, they move together in perfect harmony.

 

After a minute or so, they pull back and lean their foreheads against each other’s. Jeon Geun Hwa and Yonghwa stare and nod at each other, knowing they did something right.

 

“So, you like me, huh?” Jonghyun asks, a little out of breath. Taeyeon giggles at the SHINee vocalist.

 

“Not like. I love you,” Taeyeon says sincerely. Taeyeon leans in for another kiss, which Jonghyun gladly accepts.

 

While the two lovers are having their moment, Geun Hwa and Yonghwa sneak away to give them privacy.

 

When the two separate, Jonghyun asks the big question.

 

“So, what should we do now?”

 

“That depends. Do you want to date me?”

 

“You kidding me. I’ve been wanting to date you since we met.”

 

“Same here. Well, if you’re going to date me, you have to ask me properly,” Taeyeon says. Following her orders, Jonghyun gets down on one knee. “Not like that, silly.” She pulls him up as he laughs.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, will you go out with me?”

 

“Absolutely.” As they peck each other one more time, they turn around and head for Taeyeon’s dorm, holding hands. They knew that their friendship was over, but their love was just beginning...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow fanfic readers and writers! Yes, this is the ending. I'm sorry for the abruptness, but I was really busy and I knew I needed to end it at some point, I just didn't know when. I have three on-going fics right now, another reason for the abruptness, so you can check those out if you want. Complete, Notice Me, and Soshimon: I choose you.

I would just like to thank all of my subscribers. You guys are truly amazing, you have no idea. To all the silent readers(I know you're out there. ^_-) for reading my fic. I hope you liked and enjoyed this interesting JongTaeng fic. I love you guys SO much and you make me really happy. :)

Comment and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky