Part 1: Birthday Preparations

Love U More

No one’s POV

 

Girls’ Generation are hanging out in their dorm, just being their dorky selfs. It’s Taeyeon’s birthday and they’re celebrating it SNSD style.

 

“Saengil chukha hamnida! Saengil chukha hamnida! Saengil chukha Taeyeonnie! Saengil chukha hamnida!” The eight girls sang, with some harmonies added in. Taeyeon stared at the girls with a huge smile on her face. Ginger came up onto her lap and barked at her while nuzzling against her chest. Taeyeon responded by petting him.

 

“Thanks, guys. I’m glad we can at least spend 9 days out of the year together. And not like on a stage performing, but like this. Being at the dorm, with Puppy Shi Dae, and just hanging out.” Everyone smiled at her. “I know this year started rough, with the 90’s kids relationships revealed,” she looks over at Sooyoung and Yoona who dip their heads a little in embarrassment.

 

“But we came back harder and better than ever. Mr.Mr. was a huge success and its popularity grows. We even won first place today, which was an extra treat.” Ginger’s tail wags at the word treat, to which Taeyeon giggles. “So, let’s keep on doing what we’re doing and never let anyone or anything bring us down.” Everyone in the room starts clapping at the leader’s mini speech.

 

“Nice speech, Taeyeonnie. Now, c’mon. Blow out the candles and make a wish, kid leader,” Tiffany said teasingly. Taeyeon playfully rolls her eyes and looks at her cake. She closes her eyes, making her wish, and then blows the candles out. The Soshi members clap for her.

 

They start to cut up and eat the cake, when one of the girls asks a question.

 

“So unnie, what did you wish for?” the Im choding asked while stuffing herself with cake.

 

“Silly Yoongie. I can’t tell you what I wished for. Then it won’t come true.” She ruffles the younger girls’ hair playfully. Yoona gives a little pout, but nods understandingly. Her smile falls a little at the mention of her wish, but she immediately brings it back up.

 

Just then, she feels her phone vibrate in her pant pocket. She looks at the messenger and her eyes bulge. It reads, “Jong-ah <3”.

 

“What is it, midget?” Sooyoung asks innocently. Of course Taeyeon glares at Sooyoung  for calling her that before looking back at her phone.

 

“It’s Jonghyun.” The girls gasp.

 

“Well, read it!” Jessica says anxiously. Taeyeon gives a glance at Jessica before opening the message.

 

Annyeong, noona. Happy birthday! You definitely deserve everything good in the world. :)” Taeyeon smiles at his adorableness. She reads the rest of the message.

 

I have a little present for you, noona. Meet me at the fountain in the XXX park at 8 pm. And wear something pretty. You have to look your best on your special day. ^_-

 

See you there! <3

 

Taeyeon just stares at the message as her face gets warmer. Her members crowd around her phone and reads the messages. As soon as they finish reading, they all squeal in joy.

 

“OMO, Taeyeonnie!” “Jonghyun just asked you out!” “What are you going to do, unnie?” Taeyeon was at a loss for words.

 

“I-I-I don’t know. What should I do?” Taeyeon said truthfully.

 

“Silly. You go to Jonghyun,” Hyoyeon said. 

 

“Before she goes to her love,” Sunny said teasingly, emphasizing the word love, which made Taeyeon blush a little more. “We need to find her the perfect dress. It’s 6 o’clock. Quick, search for anything you can find!” The eight girls rushed to their respective locations while Taeyeon sits there, with Ginger on her lap.

 

“Are your aunts really this crazy, Ginger?” she asks Ginger. Ginger lays down on her lap sleepily. Receiving no answer, Taeyeon just shrugged.

 

“Everyone! I found the perfect one!” A voice screamed. All of the girls came back to find see Sunny running with a white blob behind her. “Guys, what do you think of this?” She holds the dress up and everyone gasps, including Taeyeon. It was a short, sleeveless white dress with a silk bow on the back.

 

“I love it!” “Taeyeonnie would look SO beautiful in that!” “I love the design!”

 

“So Taeyeon. What do you think?” Sunny asks. Taeyeon is too stunned to say anything. Tiffany rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers in front of Tae’s eyes. Taeyeon flinches.

 

“I, I like it. Will it fit me?”

 

“Of course. It’s from your room,” Sunny says like it’s the most obvious thing in the world. Taeyeon looks at her confused, but decides to let it slide.

 

“Now go on. Try it. We will wait for you.” The girls tossed the dress at Taeyeon and pushed her into the bathroom. Taeyeon looked at he dress in curiously. ‘Will Jonghyun like it?’

 

After a few minutes, Taeyeon comes out of the bathroom with her head down. The girls gasp in delight as they see their leader in the beautiful dress.

 

“Omo, Taeyeon-ah!” “You look so yeppeo.” “Jonghyun will totally like this.” Taeyeon blushed at every comment.

 

“Thanks, guys. You think he’ll really like it?” Everyone nodded their head. Even Ginger nodded his head.

 

“Let’s do you makeup so that you can look even prettier!” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

...

 

It was 7:45 and Taeyeon is supposed to meet Jonghyun at 8 o’clock.

 

“Okay you’re done. Want to see?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon looked into the handheld mirror and gasped. Her hair had been done in a low ponytail, with her bangs going across her forehead. Even though she had makeup on, it was very light and not irritating on her face. ‘Wow. I look so pretty! I have the best sisters.’

 

 

“Thank you so much,” Taeyeon said honestly. Tiffany and Jessica eye-smiled at her sweetly.

 

“Now, go get ready to meet you guy. Give us all the details when you get home.” Taeyeon nodded and stood up, grabbed her coat and opened toward the door. With one look back at the Soshi members, she closed the door, heading for her crush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated! March was a really busy month for me, but I promise I'll do better. I hope you like this chapter! As you can see from the title, this is a two-parter. I will update no later than Jonghyun's birthday. If I don't update, then you can spam me all you want.

Comment, subscribe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky