Prologue: Their Feelings

Love U More

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I look at my black and white suit to see if anything looked off. Luckily, nothing was wrong with it. I’m backstage at M! Countdown, but not for a SHINee comeback. It was for the comeback of S.M. the Ballad.

 

Truthfully, I’m nervous about this performance. Not because I’m afraid of singing the song wrong. It’s because of who I’m singing it with.

 

My crush, Taeyeon-noona, is performing “Breathe” with me and I’m really nervous. Whenever she’s near me, my heart flutters. When she looks at me with those deep, chocolate brown eyes, I can’t help but get lost in them. And her voice... I feel like I’m in heaven hearing her sing. She’s just so perfect.

 

“Jong-ah. Yah, Jong-ah.” I hear a beautiful voice flow through my ears, and I know exactly who it is. I turn around to see my angel standing in front of me.

 

“Yeah? What is it?” I flash a smile at her and she smiles back, showing her little dimples.

 

“We’re on in a few minutes. Are you nervous?” she asks me. I look down, staring at my feet. I would lie to her and say I’m fine, but I can’t lie to her. Well, not completely, anyway.

 

“A little bit. But that’s what happens.” She walks over to me and slowly grabs my left hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. I look at her, a bit surprised at the action. A light blush creeps up my cheeks.

 

“It’s okay, Jong-ah. We’re in this together.” She stares back at me with those chocolate eyes. “If you need anything, just ask me.” I smile at her, glad that we were paired together.

 

“I’ll say the same to you. If you need anything, Taeyeon-noona, just ask me. I’m always there for you.” She looks down shyly, smiling. I giggle at her action.

 

“Jonghyun-sshi! Taeyeon-sshi! You’re on in 3 minutes!” A guy yells at us. We look at each other, confidence on our faces.

 

“Let’s do this,” we both say. We turn around, hand in hand, and walk toward the stage.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I looked around the backstage area of M! Countdown. So many different artists are wandering about, waiting for their turn to perform. Some were nervous, some were confident. Which category do I fall under? Definitely the nervous group.

 

I fix my gray dress, just in case anything was wrong with it. Of course nothing was wrong, I just needed a distraction. My eyes keep looking around until I spot a bleach-blond guy staring off into space. I know who he is.

 

Do you want to know why I’m nervous? It’s mostly because I’m singing with my crush, Jonghyun, the guy I’m staring at.

 

You have no idea how much I like him. Everything he does gets my heart beating at a fast rate. His voice is so melodic, I sometimes fall under its spell. I can’t help but in love with him every time he performs. He’s just so perfect.

 

I decide to walk over to him. “Jong-ah. Yah, Jong-ah,” I kept calling.

 

He turns around and flashes me that smile I love so much. “Yeah? What is it?” His baritone voice is music to my ears. I smile back at him.

 

“We’re on in a few minutes. Are you nervous?” I ask him. He looks down at his feet, contemplating his answer.

 

“A little bit. But that’s what happens.” I do something I didn’t think I would do. I walked over to him and intertwined our fingers together. He looks at our hands in surprise.

 

“It’s okay, Jong-ah. We’re in this together,” I tell him kindly. “If you need anything, just ask me.” He smiles a pure smile at me.

 

“I’ll say the same to you. If you need anything, just ask me. I’m always there for you.” I blush at his sweet words and hide my smiling face. I hear him giggle at my reaction.

 

“Jonghyun-sshi! Taeyeon-sshi! You’re on in 3 minutes!” A guy yells at us. We look at each other, determined to do well.

 

“Let’s do this,” we both say. We turn around and walk toward the stage. I smile unconsciously, knowing our hands were still connected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers! I just wanted to create a prologue to give a little perspective of their feeling toward each other. Did you like it?

Honestly, I have NO idea where this story is going. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

Comment, subscibe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky