Valentine's Day Surprises

Love U More

No One’s POV

 

Ah, Valentine’s Day. A day to express your affection to the one you love. It’s also the day to confess to your crush. Who knows what can and/or will happen on this special day...

 

...

 

Jonghyun, wearing a black T-shirt and black pants, was walking nervously over to a certain group’s dorm. Once he got there, butterflies started to swirl around in his stomach.

 

With caution, he knocked on the door. ‘I hope she’s home. Please let her be home,’ Jonghyun thought to himself. He looked at the purple rose he was holding. It glistened a little from the light in the hallway. He smiled, hoping she’d like it. The door opened and Jonghyun immediately hid the flower behind his back. It was Jessica who answered.

 

“Hello, donsaeng. What’re you doing there?” Jessica asked, confusion clearly evident on her face.

 

“Annyeong, Sica-noona. Ummm, is Taeyeon-noona here?” He carefully asked. No one knew about his crush on Taeyeon besides SHINee, but he still doesn’t know if he can trust them or not.

 

“Uh, yeah, she’s here. She might be in the kitchen. Let me check.” Jessica walked away with a little smirk on her face. Jonghyun frowned in confusion.

 

“I’M COMING!” Jonghyun flinched when he heard a loud voice. He realized it was his angel running to him. Taeyeon runs out the door and closes it, leaving Jong and Tae alone in the hallway. “Hi, Jong-ah. What brings you here?” Taeyeon says, panting a little. She's wearing a dookong T-shirt and cupcake PJ's. 'Cute.' Jonghyun thought.

 

“Ummm, you see, I came to, uh...” Jonghyun was having a hard time saying his words. He was so shy standing next to Taeyeon who, even though she was wearing casual clothes, looked as gorgeous as ever.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Taeyeon-noona.” He sticks out the purple rose and drops his head in embarrassment. Unknowingly to Jonghyun, Taeyeon covers with awe and smiles.

 

“Awwwww! Jong-ah, you shouldn’t have.” Taeyeon took the flower at of Jonghyun’s hand and started admiring it. Jonghyun lifted his head and smiled. “Thank you, Jong-ah.” Taeyeon goes and gives a big hug to Jonghyun, which he immediately accepts. They hold it in for a bit, taking in their scents.

 

They slowly let go of the hug, but still have their arms around each other. They stare into each others eyes, secretly asking permission to do the thing they’ve always dreamed about doing. They start leaning in slowly, savoring the moment. They’re half a centimeter apart when...

 

‘Everybody! Everybody! Every-Everybody! Ne mameul heundeureo!’

 

“Sorry,” Jonghyun says sadly and retreats his head. He looks at his phone and it says 

“Onew hyung”

 

Taeyeon looks down in sadness. Jonghyun answers his phone. “Yah, hyung. What is it... Key’s doing what... But...” He looks at Taeyeon’s dropped head. “I’m busy now, hyung. Why can’t you calm him down... But-... Okay fine. I’ll come... Stall him until i come back to the dorm, okay. See you later, hyung. Bye.” Jonghyun ends the call and looks at Taeyeon.

 

“Taeyeon-noona?” Taeyeon looks up and stares at him with her chocolate eyes he loves so much. “I’m sorry, but I got to go. Key’s having another fit and I need to calm him down.”

 

“It’s okay. It is Key we’re talking about,” Taeyeon jokes a little. They both giggle slightly.

 

“Well, I’ll see you later.” Jonghyun starts to walk away when he is stopped by Taeyeon grabbing his arm. She quickly walks up and kisses his left cheek. Jonghyun is as surprised as Taeyeon is, but likes nonetheless. Once she stops kissing his cheek, she whispers “Bye, Jonghyun.” She then walks back into her room, like nothing ever happened.

 

Both POV’s

‘Did Taeyeon/I just kiss me/Jonghyun?’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow readers and writers! I'm such a tease, aren't I? I wanted to satisfy your JongTaeng feels and I hope I accomplished that. I'm pleased with this chapter (I think. I don't know).

Comment, subscribe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky