Chapter 1

Fell in love with the jerk

CHAPTER 1

Luhan's P.O.V.

After seeing everyone in this place, this is really an attractive place! Literally. Where can you find 11 handsome boys in one place. I laugh on that thought as I eat the steak Kyungsoo made for us. I already feel warm and comfortable being around them. Jokes after Jokes, I will really enjoy this place.

"Where's Sehun by the way?" Suho asked after realizing one of them is missing.

"Probably enjoying his dessert." Chanyeol said as he chuckle with his own words which Baekhyun smacked in response to what he said.

The other members chuckle as I sat there dumbfounded.

"Luhan hyung, do you get it?" Tao asked while chuckling.

"No I don-" "Ah!!!!" I said when I remember seeing Sehun with a girl beside him before he went inside.

"He might be the maknae yet he's the wildest." Xiumin said, who I find really cute.

"How about you Luhan hyung, did you had any girlfriends in the past or currently dating one?" Baekhyun asked.

"I had 2 girlfriends." I said.

"How about a boyfriend?" Lay asked.

"Just a fling." I said, feeling my cheeks turn to red.

"Well, I just want to point out that me and Baekhyun are together, also Suho and Lay, so don't be flirty with us now." Chanyeol said as he put his arms around Baekhyun's waist.

"Don't worry, I'll try not to attract them." I joked as the others laugh along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, here's your room." Suho said as he handed me the key as we stood infront of a black door after touring me inside the whole house.

"Who's my roomate?" I asked as I grabbed the key ready to open it.

"Sehun. See you later! Got to go to my Lay." He said as he skipped like a girl in the hallway towards the stairs. I chuckle at the fact that I really like them all.

When I opened the door, I saw Sehun with the girl underneath him, ready to ripped her clothes apart only to be distracted by me. Irritated by the view, I went to the right side of the room where I conclude was my bed and side and sat as If I didn't see anything, wanting to piss them off and show that I don't want them to do that stuff in here.

"Yah, do you mind." I glanced to the voice where it's coming from, while I stopped opening my luggages.

"Do you also mind." I showed my glare towards Sehun.

"This won't work." I heard him hissed as I cotinued unpacking at the floor in front of my bed.

I didn't glance back hearing some soft noises coming from their voice, sensing there is an argument happening. After a few seconds, I finally here the girl marching out and slamming the door.

"You just ruined my dessert." I heard Sehun said with an angry tone as I ignore him and continued unpacking.

I suddenly felt a hand around my wrist, and my back slamming to the wall. With sehun's hand on the wall, his body close to mine, I felt my heart beating fast.

"I said, you just ruined my dessert." He said as his eyes pierced thru mine.

"I--I--" I can't stop myself from stuttering. "I don't care. I didn't do anything." I said back as I removed his right hand in the wall for me to move aside when he pushed my back to the wall and placed his right hand back to the wall again.

"Yah! Show some respect." I shouted back.

"Ani. I can't show it to someone who just ruined my dessert." He said with a smirk.

"Are you really gay!!" Shoot, better continue this. "Making out with some girl."

He chuckled, then turned into laughter, still not removing his hands on the wall. What's so funny!

"You, are you really bi." He said in a serious tone, making my heart beat faster. I wasn't able to answer back.

"Saying you only had a fling with a guy doesn't make you bi already. You need to have a relationship with the guy." He said, his eyes locked on mine.

"There's no rule about that!" I shouted feeling tensed from his gazed.

"Did you kissed that guy before?" He asked as his face went closer.

"What are you saying."

"You haven't right?" He chuckled at his words.

"You're crossing the line! I'm your hyung and-" Mmmph!

I feel my cheeks turning into bright red, my body stuck, frozen, my eyes wide open like an owl at night. Is this guy for real?! His lips on mine. After a few seconds, he pulled away with a big smirk on his face, while I still can't get a hold of myself.

"That's for ruining my dessert." He said as he wiped my lips, and suddenly whispering in my ear. "Yeah, you're gay." Feeling my hair from my bod rise up.

With that said, he went out and closed the door while I still remain frozen, can't move my feet from its place.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weee! Short first Chapter. :) I hope you like it! Comment and Subscribe. I will really appreciate hearing your opinions, thoughts on my story. Thanks. :)