Concerned, Pranked and Now Shopping?

Transfer Student

We managed to arrive at school 15minutes early. I went to my locker and tried to open it, but it glued shut! Everyone waited for me as I tried to open my locker. "Do you need help?" Xiumin asked, true he is cute and chubby, but he was the strongest among us. I nodded and Xiumin tried to open the locker. When he finally did, letters flowed out of the locker. Everyone looked shocked, each one of them took a letter. Or at least tried to. I swiped them away and dumped them in the recycling. "What were those?" Suho asked. I stayed quiet and knowing there was thumb-tacks in my shoes, I dumped them out. I put on my shoes and said forcing a smile. "Come on! Lets get to class!"

 
Everyone especially Luhan stared at me worriedly. "What? Its just a prank!" I said trying to brighten the mood. "Didnt this happen yesterday?" Lay asked. "What 'happened' yesterday!?" Luhan asked all of a sudden in a loud voice, blushing he quiet down. "Its nothing! Like I said its just a prank!" I said trying to convince them. "Then, your swollen cheek. Was it really because a ball hit you?" Chanyeol asked suddenly becoming serious. "Whats with you, Chanyeol? Its not like you to be serious!" I said laughing nervously. "That still didnt answer his question! Did you get hit by someone or not?" Luhan asked suddenly becoming persistent. "Ok, ok! I was hit by someone, ok? Are you happy now?" I admitted. "This is serious! What if it continues?!" Luhan asked. "Like I said while we were at the infirmary, I dont like worrying people! So dont get involved!" I said. "How can we not worry?! You are our friend! Of course, we WILL worry and GET involved! So tell us whats going on!" D.O yelled. "Why are you yelling for? I dont want you guys involved because you might get hurt because of ME!" I retorted. "We dont care! You are going to tell us whats happening!" Suho said. "Fine! Whatever, I'll tell you when its lunch, meet up at the soccer field." When we got to class, my desk was cluttered with garbage and writing saying 'Get away from them! You dont belong here!' Taking the garbage and throwing it out, I cleaned my desk up. I was so frustrated I could almost cry. "Are you ok?" Luhan asked. "Yeah, Im fine. Just a little frustrated." I said with a smile.
 
When lunch came. We all met up at the soccer field. They were waiting for me to explain. Hesitating a little, I explained that it was a few girls who were jealous that I was hanging out with them and that this was just the beginning. After explaining, I looked at Luhan and it looked like he was trying to contain his anger. "So does this mean, we cant hang out with you?" Lay asked. "What? Of course not! Its just I have to be more careful so I wont get hurt and so wont you all." The atmosphere was tense, it was almost suffocating. "While we're here, lets play soccer!" I said trying to cheer up everyone. "Its not time to joke around! This is serious!" Luhan said suddenly. "Woah, someone's getting protective of our little ____(Y/N)!" Chanyeol said. Thank you, Chanyeol! I hope he was trying to brighten up the mood by teasing Luhan. I guess it worked, because everyone started laughing. "Im not that little!" I said laughing.
 
"Well lets go to class!" Suho said. On our walk to class, normally we like to link our arms. But we didnt this time. I went to the washroom, when I opened the door. A bucket of water came down of me. I screamed, I didnt mean to scream but I got scared. Luhan came running and the others were behind him. The girls snickered and walked away. Noticing that I was only wearing my white blouse without my vest. The white turned slightly transparent, my ears turned bright red. "Are you ok?" Luhan asked, I sneezed and nodded. Luhan took off his vest and put it around my shoulders. Sneezing again, I mumbled a thanks. While I waited in the infirmary with Luhan, waiting for the others to bring my stuff over. I only had my gym clothes, but they were better than being in a soaked transparent uniform. They left me in the infirmary so I can change. After changing, I went to class. It was autumn here and I was only in a t-shirt and shorts. When school was over, I went to get my stuff. I waited for the others to finish getting their stuff. I sneezed again, I think I might get a fever or cold if I stay like this any longer. "You feeling cold?" Luhan asked, I jumped. I didnt notice him. "Yeah, a little." I said. "Then lets go shopping! Its friday, so we have time!" Tao said, I nodded. I do need new clothes for the winter, most of my casual clothes are t-shirts and shorts. So it was decided, we were going to the mall to get clothes for me. "Why only my clothes? Dont you all need clothes too?" I protested. "Says the one who is freezing in a t-shirt and shorts. Besides my sisters already bought me clothes." Kai said. "Yeah, and I already have clothes for the winter." Everyone else said. So its decided, they were buying clothes ONLY for me.
 
How long has it been since I been to a mall? 3months? Well Im not thosse girls who spend all their money on clothes. The mall we went to was HUGE! I went right away to the shop with sports clothes. I walked to the left part of the store, I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was Suho. "You know thats the men section right?" He asked. You nodded but he still dragged you to the womens side. I didnt know what I like to wear, I like casual comfortable clothes I guess. Chanyeol came up to me holding a skirt and asked "How about you wear a skirt? I never seen you wear one, except your school uniform." I shook my head and he put back the skirt. Without anyone noticing, I sneaked to the mens section and picked out a pair of camouflage sweatpants and went back to the womens section and picked out a green sleeveless vest and white shirt plus a belt. I went to the change room and changed. When I came out, everyone stared in awe. "W-what? Dont like it?" I said blushing, I normally dont get this attention. "N-no its just wow." Luhan stammered, the others nodded. "Well I think I need a smaller pair of pants. These are too big." I said. "Where did you find them?" D.O asked. "On the men side of the store." They looked shocked. D.O didnt ask anything, he went to get a smaller pair of pants for me. I tried it on and it fit. I changed back to my gym clothes and went to the register to purchase the clothes. "Wait, I'll buy them!" Luhan said. "Really? Thank you!" I said. After buying the clothes, I went to the washroom to change. After changing, two guys came up to me. "______(Make up some flirty sentence)" said one of them. "Wanna come with us?" the other one said. Ignoring them, I walked away. The first guy caught my arm. "Hey, thats not very nice." He said. "Let go of me!" I said struggling against his grip. "We are not going to do anything mean!" The second said. Still struggling against his grip, I kicked him in the shin, he released me and I ran for it. Running through the mall, the 2 guys were chasing me. Having no time to find the others, I continued running. "Hey!____(Y/N)! Why are you running?" Kris asked. Ignoring him, I continued running. The two guys were still chasing me.
 
(Luhan's perspective)
"Hey! ____(Y/N)! Why are you running?" I looked to wear Kris shouting. ___(Y/N) was running, away from two guys chasing her! I quickly got up and ran after them. She was beautiful in that outfit! Her hair fluttering in the wind as she ran. Wait! Keep it together, Luhan! No time to day-dream! _____(Y/N) is in trouble! I have to write what I feel in my journal. Still running after them, she stopped when she arrived at a parking-lot dead-end. The guys grabbed her! Enraged I took out the soccer ball I bought and kicked it into the guy who was holding ____(Y/N) face.
 
Shoot, I ran into a dead-end. Backing up as far as I could, one of them grabbed me! "Let go of me!" I screamed. The other one came closer to me, lust was in his eyes. Staring in terror, I struggled against the grip that was holding me. Suddenly, a soccer ball skimmed my ear and hit the guy that was holding me in the face. He released me, the other one turned his back to me to see who did that. Now was my chance! I jump-kicked him in the head. Now the two guys who were chasing me are now unconscious. Looking up to thank the person who kicked the ball, it was Luhan! I fell to my knees, suddenly feeling dizzy. He rushed over to help me. "Wow, remind me to tell the others not to make you mad!" He said impressed. "Thanks, I learned it from Tao. And they already know that I can do that, its just they know I wont use it against them." I said standing up. We walked back to the mall where everyone was waiting. "Hey! Where were you guys? You just took off like that not even answering my question, ___(Y/N)! And you Luhan! Why did you just run after her like that?" Kris asked. "Sorry, Kris. I was being chased by these two guys..." I answered. "And I ran off to help her." Luhan added. "But I used the martial arts Tao taught me!" I said. "Really? It helped?" Tao asked cheerfully. I nodded and we went home.