Worried and Questions

Transfer Student

I walked back to the change room, my cheek was swollen when I met up with the 12 boys. When they saw me they all asked "What happened? Your cheek is swollen!" Forcing a smile, I said that I wasnt paying attention and a ball hit me. Trying to make a joke out of it, Luhan stared at me worriedly and said "You should go get some ice for that swollen cheek." Luhan dragged me to the infirmary to get ice. He applied ice on my cheek, holding the ice to my cheek he asked "You didnt really get hit with a ball, did you?" Shoot, he saw through me. "W-What are you talking about? It was a ball!" I stammered, he stared at me. "You dont like worrying others, do you?" He asked. "I dont like worrying people, yes. But I wasnt hit by anyone! So dont worry! I was not paying attention!" He still looked worried, we got up and went back to class. Holding the ice at my cheek, the three girls snickered at me. Ignoring them, I asked Luhan "Keeping up with the language?" He smiled and said "I can understand pretty well." When school was over, I went to my locker to get my stuff. When I opened it, letters flowed out of it. Picking one of them up, I read 'Stay away from them like I said! Or worse will come!' Clenching the letter in my hand, I took my shoes and in my shoes were full of thumb-tacks. Dumping the thumb-tacks into the garbage, Lay asked "Whats with the thumb-tacks?" "Its just a prank someone pulled, dont worry!" I answered. "Well, be careful. You dont want to injure your feet if you are a soccer player." Xiumin said. "Hey! How about we go to a restaurent before we go to ___(Y/N) house? My treat!" Suho said. Before leaving, D.O asked "Whats that letter in your hand?" Hiding it behind my back, I said "Nothing! Lets go eat!" I scanned the group to see if everyone was here and Luhan was watching me worriedly.

Arriving at a restaurent, Luhan and I looked at the menu. Our faces were almost touching. "Wow, you guys got close awful fast." Baekhyun said. "Shut up!" Luhan said blushing. After eating, we odered desserts. Luhan and Sehun odered bubble tea and the others and I odered cake. Luhan was staring at me for a while. "Do you want some cake, Luhan?" I asked. "You are suppose to call him 'oppa'!" Chanyeol shouted across the table. "I dont call you 'oppa', do I Chanyeol? I know Im the youngest but we are all good friends so NO honorifics!" Turning my attention back to Luhan, who looked shocked when you asked him if he wanted cake. "Here, have some! Its really good!" Feeding Luhan, Chanyeol exclaimed "Its an indirect kiss!!" "I want some too!" Sehun said. "Shut up, Chanyeol. You watch to much dramas and Sehun you have the same cake as me!" I said. "But I finished it and I want you to feed me!" Sehun exclaimed pouting. "Fine, say ah." I sighed. "You're acting like a mom again!!" Tao laughed. "Are we still going on with that? How many times do I have to say that I am NOT mom!" I said frustrated. "But you sure act like one." Kris said finishing his piece of cake. "Fine, fine. Im the mom!" I sighed. "Then whos dad?" Kai asked. "I vote Luhan!" Exclaimed Baekhyun. "I agree with Baekhyun!" Chanyeol grinned. "你们都是白痴(you guys are all idiots)!" Luhan exclaimed blushing. No one understood that except for Kris, Lay and Tao who were originally from China. "如果他说,这是否意味着他喜欢她?(if he said that, does that mean he likes her?)" Tao whispered to Kris. Kris shrugged his shoulders, Suho called for the bill.