First Meeting

Prodigy's Music

Eunjae’s POV~

“Ne Eunjae are you sure you’ll be alright?” My landowner asked me for the nth time. The minute I moved into the building, the ahjumma treated me like her own grandchild.

“Ne ahjumma, I will be.” I said giving her a reassuring glance before lifting one foot over my bike. Yeah you read that right, I prefer taking my bike to school rather than the public busses. Besides, it lets me stop by and sight see as well as get to know my way around Korea.

“Be careful Eunjae!” The landlady screamed behind me as I rounded a corner. Today was my first day of school and I was determined to be a punctual student. I didn’t want to be late and I wanted to get there first so I could find Sungha myself. You heard me, I made sure to transfer to the same school as him, it makes things easier and they have a good music program as well.

“Yah watch where you’re going!” I yelled at a tall and lean figure standing in the middle of the road. Does this idiot understand that it’s a road meant for two! Not just him/herself! I sped by the by stander and continued to pedal my way.

Sungha’s POV~

“Yah watch where you’re going!” I quickly jumped out of the way before a girl on a bike came rushing past me. How can someone be so lively this early in the morning? I stifled a yawn to prove my point =.=

“Gah! I’m late!” I shouted in disbelief once I caught a glimpse of my watch. I tightened my grip on my backpack and guitar case and ran as fast as I could.

Eunjae’s POV~

So much for being early. I parked my bike outside and headed into the building just as soon as the bell rang :3 Oh yeah I got some awesome timing. I looked around the halls and saw no student. Strange, does everybody come early? I suddenly heard a shuffling of feet. It was a quiet sound at first, but then it turned into a stampeded of angry students bulls. AJHDGSKFJGISGFISAJEGHADKJG O.o I ran for my dear life when I looked behind me at the crowd of kids. I turned a corner and ran inside the nearest room.

“May I help you?” A lady behind a wooden desk sat with her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. She overlooked me a few times in confusion but soon returned with a neutral stare.

“Um yes, I’m the new transfer student; Yoon Eunjae.”

Sungha’s POV~

“SUNGHA!!” I held my arms in front of me in a protective barrier when I saw ChangJo running towards me. He always tends to tackle everyone he knows and I was no exception. Yet he surprised me today when instead of a death grip, he simply stopped in front of me and began bouncing up and down like the energizer bunny you see for those battery commercials.

“SUNGHASUNGHASUNGHA guess what?!” He said yelled earning a few glares from the surrounding students.

“What?” I asked clearly confused by his reaction.

“WE’RE GETTING A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT FROM AMERICA! AND IT’S A GIRL TOO!” He yelled. This news clearly earned the attention of the whole class as everyone was sent into a frenzy.

“Quiet down!” Mr. Cho barked at us as he slammed the door behind him. The students quickly stood straighter and silence filled the room. Mr. Cho had a way of grabbing everyone’s attention like a python (or whatever snake is used to hypnotize people).

“Sit.” He commanded. Everyone was already at their desks so they simply sat down at the chair behind them, but ChangJo ended up falling on the floor forgetting he ran over here.

“Mr. Choi, I would recommend a chair next time.” Mr. Cho said sternly and ChangJo quickly ran back to his seat in the middle of the class. There were three even knocks on the door before a teacher popped her head in,

“Mr. Cho, you have a new student.” Everyone began whispering to their neighbors or straightening out their uniform. I simply sat in the back and tried to keep a low profile. He nodded and motioned with his hand for the new student to come in.

“Ehh?!” Everyone had a look of confusion and amusement as the student came in.

Amusement: She had a bright smile that enlightened her natural beauty.

Confusion: She wore a boy’s uniform.

“Please introduce yourself.” Mr. Cho said in a monotone voice and sat behind his desk, probably trying to find a pop quiz to give us.

“Annyeong Haseyo, my name in Yoon Eunjae and I came from America. My Korean has gotten a little sloppy so please excuse me for that.” She bowed like every other student and looked around, as if seeking for an answer. When her eyes landed on me, her smile grew. Not in a friendly way, it grew like a kid’s did when he spotted the newest toy at a store.

She marched up to the back of the class and didn’t even bother to ignore the whispers and glares she was receiving. She even ignored Mr. Cho’s question of where she was going. Eunjae stopped in front of my desk and got so close to my face, I could smell her fruity gum.

“Ne, are you Jung Sungha?” I looked around nervously, pleading that someone would save me from this situation. Yet everyone was as baffled as I was. I took a gulp of air and slightly nodded.

“Y-yeh.” She gave me a serious nod and stared me dead straight in the eye when asking,

“Will you be my guitar teacher?” I don’t know how your reaction was, but the whole class went beyond crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you guys love how straight forward Eunjae is? Comments and subs are greatly loved :)