Part 2

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

 

        Yuri was surprised to hear that familiar voice and ran towards the door…

 

 

 

          “JEEEEESSSSIIIICAAAA UNNNIII!!! KYAAAAAAAA~!!!” Yuri yelled as she hugged Jessica with a huge amount of force.

 

        “H-Hey… Y-Yul… I can’t… B-breath…” Jessica starts to choke.

 

She let go of the hug and gave Jessica an apologetic look and she peeked on her cheeks.

 

        “Well, what brought you here?”

 

        “Actually, I wanna talk to Taeyeon…” Jessica said straightly, just like nothing happened 9 days ago from their confrontation.

Yuri can’t hide her urge to ask why…

 

        “Uhhhh.. Jaejoong oppa finally asked for my hands and…” Jessica was cut off by Yuri’s scandalous scream.

 

        “WHAT?! What do you mean by that? Your hands are still attached. Y’kidding me?” Yuri innocently asked and lifted her right eyebrow.

 

But, Taeyeon already knew what it means…

 

        “Congrats.” Taeyeon said with her sweetest smile she could at least give to the one she loves and hurt and now will be soon happy with the one who truly deserves her.

 

        “Alright. Spill it.” Yuri demanded, still confused.

 

Jessica ruffles her hair.

 

        “Yuri-ah~ Jaejo—”

 

        “Jaejoong already proposed to her.” Taeyeon continued. She can’t take it if she’ll hear these words from Jessica’s very own heavenly lips.

 

The three went silent, realizing the awkward atmosphere.

 

        “Alright. What can I do with you Jess? You’ve mentioned that you wanna talk to me. Is it about a building or something for your company?” Taeyeon tried to cheer up as she tries not to crack her voice.

 

Jessica couldn’t find the perfect words… she felt the guilt building up inside her. ‘This is . Why would I feel guilty?’ Jessica thought to herself.

 

        “Uhhh… Actually, I-I wanna discuss a-about our h-house, a house to live as a family.” Jessica said stuttering.

 

Taeyeon’s heart and mind are now wrecked by the pain she’s feeling.

        “Okay then. But, I needed to bath first, I stink. I just arrived from a camp with this .” Taeyeon tried to jokingly glares to Yuri.

 

‘You’re still not good in lying Kim Taeyeon’ Jessica thought.

 

        “Yea. Sure.”

 

        “UNNI~! Let’s wait at the balcony~~” Yuri cheerfully suggested, but she really wanted to talk about Jessica’s sudden news and without waiting for her response, she dragged her forcefully to the balcony and Taeyeon headed to her room.

 

        “WHAT THE WAS THAT?!”

 

Jessica chokes up upon hearing Yuri’s hysterical cursed.

 

        “I’m getting married. What’s wrong with that?” She calmly replied.

 

        “AND MAKING TAEYEON BUILD YOUR ING HOUSE?!!”

 

        “It’s not my will. Jaejoong requested it.”

 

        “BUT STILL! ARRRGH! WHAT ABOUT THE HOSPITAL THINGY?! HUH?!”

 

        “What about that?”

 

        “I thought… you cared for her.”

       

        “I didn’t. I was just helping you.” Jessica said coldly.

 

Yuri began to tear up.

 

        “B-But unni, T-Taeyeon needs you…”

 

        “Yuri-ah~” Jessica hugged her.

 

        “Taeyeon hurt me so much that I don’t know how I will apply the word ‘forgiveness’ in my life.” She continued.

 

        “But unni…”

 

        “If we really meant for each other, God will make a way, but for now, we need to know the situation first, I’m getting married for like, 9 months from now.”

 

Yuri sighed.

 

        “But still, I will always be your number 1 shipper!” Yuri pouted as she folded her arms.

 

        “Aigoooo~” Jessica said, ruffling her hair.

 

***

        “Love, All of the stories we shared together, now they are in the past” Taeyeon said as soon as she locked the door.

 

        “Set me free, let me be, Let me go so I can rest for a moment Set me free, let me be This isn’t right, like a fool, I keep laughing.” And with that, she cried again.

 

        “I PROMISED TO MARRY YOU IN EVERY CHURCH THAT I KNOW!”

 

        “I PROMISED TO TAKE YOU TO PARIS FOR OUR HONEYMOON”

 

        “AND WE PROMISED TO GROW OLD WITH EACH OTHER’S ARMS!”

 

Taeyeon keeps on yelling those words in her room as her knees were slowly pulling her down.

 

        “J-Jess…” she said almost a whisper.

 

***

        “Unni, I’m going to check on Taeyeon. She’s showering too long.”

 

        “Okay.”

 

 

 

        “Unni?” Yuri knocked twice on her door.

 

No Response.

 

        “Taeyeon unni?!”

 

        “UNNI!” Yuri’s knocks are becoming harsher than the first.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter