Meeting The After School and SHINee Members (Edited)

★ My Cousin Is A K-Pop Star! ★ (On Hold)

Omo! Hey there guys!!! This is K-popLoveNoona! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so times Infinity, Lol infinite XD, Sorry!!! I always hated school. -_- 

Anyway for those who have read Bobateahee's chapter, this is the chapter before it so yeah very very confusing. I'm Soo Sooo Soooooooo Sowwi!!  >:

 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and im so so truely sorry for the late reply.

 

 

Haneul's POV:

*Poke*

Ugh..

*Poke*

“Hmm…”I swatted my hand around in hopes the pokes would go away.

*Poke*

“Yah!!” I grabbed the culprit’s hand.

“M-M-Mianhae.” Youngwon had a terrified face on. I sighed and yawned as I rubbed my eyes. “Why did you wake me up?” I asked him sleepily. “Haneul, everyone’s off the plane.”

Bwoh? Really.

I looked around the plane and he was right, everyone was gone.

"Oh." Was all I said before getting up with my stuff and head out with Youngwon.

We picked up out luggage, which were the only ones there, and walked to the entrance. It was night time over here. No one was really here.

Man, that 16 hour flight was long like heck. I thought as I yawned again.

"Sleepy?" Youngwon asked me as he searches for his friends.

"Mmm." I nodded.

He laughed. "You slept most of flight."

I shrugged. "I'm like that." I reply shortly, still in sleep mode.

 

Uee's POV:

"Hurry Unnie! I'm already late picking her up!" I wined to Jiyoung Unnie. Haneul's Flight landed an hour ago. 

I hope she didn't wait too long. I rushed in as Jiyoung Unnie parked. I looked around with my shades and hoodie.

Nowhere in sight. I thought as I search for my cousin. Then something caught my eyes.

Eh? Isn't that Youngwon from Dalmatian? I wonder what he is doing here, I thought as I saw him walking towards the rest of the members.

 

Youngwon's POV:

I was looking for the group while Haneul was looking for her cousin. I thought they weren't here yet until I spotted my name with black and white spots.

Like that's not noticeable. I rolled my eyes as I watch the guys mess around with each other.

"Ah, I see my friends." I told Haneul embarrassed, hoping that she didn't see any of that. She nodded and showed a small smile.

"It was nice to meet you Youngwon."

I grinned widely. "It was nice to meet you too Haneul! I hope we'll see each other soon!" I pulled her into a hug. She stiffened underneath me.

She's not use to hugs. I wonder if she's always hiding her real self, I thought as I pulled away.

“Y-yeah you too Youngwon.” I smiled and waved goodbye to her as I ran to my hyungs.They all greeted me.

"Hey Youngwon who's that girl you were with?" David (Day Day) nodded his head over to Haneul.

“Ah she’s a friend I made on the flight.” I smiled. I tossed my bag to him.

“Yah!”  He shouted as we all walk outside. I take one look back at Haneul.

I really hope that I can see you again Haneul.

 

Haneul’s POV:

I looked at the direction Youngwon went.

Hope to meet you again Youngwon. It was...nice to have someone to talk to.

“HANEUL!!”

I got tackled by a hug before I could have turned around. “Oh I missed you so much HanHan – Ah!” Yoo Jin tightened her hold around me.

“Yah,…Yoo Jin…. Can’t breathe.” I was able to say in a small, raspy voice.

“Oops,” She let go of me and I quickly caught my breath. “Sorry Haneul.” 

“I-it’s ok.” I said, my breathing returning to normal.

“Hey, Uee, we got to go. There are too many people around here.” One of the girls next to my cousin said.

“Okay Jung-Ah Unnie. Come on Haneul!”  She said to the girl who I assume is Jung-Ah and pulled me with her.

“Yah!” I complained.

I don’t like to be pulled.

She ignored me.

I sighed and gave in.

We reached a pretty long car and everyone piled in.

“Ah ok, let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Jiyoung.” The tallest girl said

“I’m Jung Ah, nice to meet you.” She bowed.

“Annyeong, I’m Jooyeon.” She smiled sweetly.

“I’m your Unnie!” Yoo Jin stated happily. I rolled my eyes.

“Unnie I think she knows that." A different girl said. "Hello, I’m Rebecca.” She greeted herself in English.

I blinked and spoke my native tongue. “You know English” She nodded.

“Hi, I am Hye Rin.” The next girl introduced herself.

“Hello I am Jin Ah,” Another girl smiled and introduced herself to me.

“Hi I’m Sooyoung! Nice to meet you.” The hyperish one greeted.

“And I’m Yiyoung.” The last girl said.

“We are After School.” They all said together.

I nodded. “I know.”

Yoo Jin gasped. “You know I’m in a K-Pop group?”

I nodded. “I have seen you guys on posters before.”

“But if you knew us, why make us introduce ourselves?” Hye Rin asked me.

“I didn’t know your names.”  I told her plainly.

“Oh.” I looked at all the girls.

“You guys are all older than me.” I said out of the blue.

“Really?” Yiyoung asked surprised. I looked outside and nodded.

“Yay I’m not the youngest!!!” She squealed out excitedly. Everyone laughed at how happy she was.

I look at everyone. They seem so..happy.. I thought as the members laughs fill the car up.

 

::2 days passed::

 

It has been 2 days since I stayed with Yoo Jin and the After School gang. They seemed pretty nice, they all welcomed me.

I looked at Yoo Jin and the others.

I'm starting to get use to them a little.

"Haneul!" I looked at Yoo Jin. "Haneul, I've been talking to you! Why did you ignore me?"

"Just thinking." I told her.

"Well like I was saying, I think we should all go out and have some fun!" Yoo Jin said happily.

As soon as I heard "all" I attempted to sneak back  to my room.

"Oh no you don't!"

I cursed at myself mentally as Yoo Jin dragged be back.

"You're gonna go and that's final!" Yoo Jin crossed her arms.

I grumbled, protesting, before sighing. Yoo Jin smiled, knowing she won this round.

"So where are we going Uee?" Jooyeon wondered. Yoo Jin grinned, which sent shivers down my spine. I fear that grin. I know where we’re going and I feel a dreading feeling spread all over me.

“SHOPPING!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ugh. This. Is. Torture.

I watch Yoo Jin try on her 35th dress.

I'm going to die, I thought to myself as I slumped down my chair. It had been 3 hours since we’ve been at the mall.

Someone save me!

Suddenly Jiyoung’s phone rang.

“Yeboseyo? Bwoh?! Right now? Ok.” She closed her cell phone. “You guys, our photo shoot is moved up to today. We have to get there now.”

“Bwoh?!?!” Everyone said, excluding me.

“But, what about Haneul, unnie? I can’t leave her alone.” Yoo Jin  said.

“That’s right Jiyoung unnie. If Haneul goes with us then she would be stuck there for a while.” Jin ah added.

Everybody thought for a while.

“What about SHINee’s place?” Sooyoung suggested.

SHINee? Isn’t that a boy group?

“Good Idea Sooyoung!” Yiyoung and everybody agreed.

… What!?! O.o

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~SHINee’s place~

 

Ding Dong~

We rang the door bell. There was a thump and some shouting on who gets the door. Then the door opens reveling a cute guy with red hair.

I slightly blushed and looked down.

“Annyeong After School Noonas. What brings you guys here?” He asked cutely.

“Annyeong Taemin-ah. We have to go to a Photo shoot and we were hoping if you guys could watch over my cousin for awhile." Yoo Jin pushed me in front of him.

"Oh, sure Noona. We could do that. It'll be fun having someone else around." This person who, I suspect is Taemin, smiled at me. I looked down again, hiding my blushing face.

"We'll pick her up when we finish. Thank you so much Taemin-ah." Yoo Jin said before she rushed off to the car with the others. I stared at her in shock.

I'm going to kill you Yoo Jin...

"Come on, let's go inside and meet the others." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside their apartment. "Hyungs! Come here real quick!" He shouted out. I realized that he was still holding my hand. I quickly snatched my hand out of his and looked away, hoping it came off as anger, but I was really trying to hide my red face.

"O-oh sorry. I forgot." He apologized shyly.

"Hmm" I reply coldly. I know it was mean, but I just met the dude. I took a quick glance at him. He was looking down.

I...Kinda feel bad now..

"Yah! Taemin, what do you wan- hey who's she?" A guy with brown hair asked.

"Oh," Taemin said, snapping out of his thoughts. "This is Yoo Jin's cousin. The After School Noonas had to go to a photo shoot and asked if she could stay here. Omo.." He looked at me. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name."

I raised a brow. "I never told you." I replied coolly.

"O-oh sorry." Taemin apologized again.

Omo..I feel bad again.

 A boy with lighter brown hair came up to me.

"Well let's introduce ourselves first. Hello, I'm Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew.”

He did a funny smile.

“Hello, my name is Choi Minho.”

He bowed.

How polite.

“Annyeoung. I’m Kim Kibum, but call me Key!”

He did a little peace sign.

“Sup, I’m Kim Jonghyun.”

He gave me a wink.

Seriously?

“And I’m Lee Taemin!”

He gave a peace sign also and a cute smile.

I just stared at them like they were crazy.

Why would they act so nice to someone they just met?

Silence came and the feeling became uneasy, for everyone.

Omo…I have to be polite. I turned my head away from them.

“Lee Haneul.” I seem to have surprised them, seeing as they have  shocked expressions.

“She speaks!” Jonghyun said.

I glared at him. “Yeah. I can speak.”

Minho whacked Jonghyun in the back of his head.

“Don’t be mean Jonghyun. Apologize to Haneul-ah.” Minho ordered.

“What? I was just saying. It was the first time I heard her.” Jonghyun defended himself. I rolled my eyes at Jonghyun as Onew walked up to me.

“Hello Haneul. Wanna have a tour of our house?” He asked me politely. I shrugged and sigh.

Might as well look around.

“Sure.” I followed Onew with everyone else. Taemin was next to me, pointing out things and happily show me his room and the others’ as well.

 

________________( ^ - ^ ”””)______________

 

After the tour of their house I sat in the kitchen with my notepad while Jonghyun and Key stay in their room. Minho, Onew, and Taemin are out here watching a movie. I noticed that Taemin was occasionally looking at the clock.

I guess he’s counting the time until I leave..

I saw Taemin drinking something and my throat started to go dry.

Crap. I’m thirsty -_-.

I slowly walked up to Taemin and tug on his shirt sleeve. He looked up at me.

“Yes?”

I looked away shyly. “Um..Can I get something to drink?”

“Oh sure!” He jumped out of his seat and walked to the refrigerator as I follow behind. “What would you like to drink Haneul?”

“…do you have banana milk?” I quietly asked.

“You like Banana Milk too!?!?!” He gasped. “I love Banana Milk!!!” He jumped all happy. He grabbed a banana milk and hand it to me. “Here you go.” He grinned happily. I took it from him.

“..T-thank you Taemin-ah..” I quietly thanked him as I sip some banana milk. Taemin caught me by surprise when he pinched my cheeks.

“Aw that’s so cute!~” He said before letting go and walking back to his seat.

“Don’t call me ‘cute’.” I told his back. He just turned and grinned at me.

Omo. I sighed and stared at Taemin. I puffed my cheeks.

Such a weird guy.

 

 

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I apologize for its shortness. TT-TT

Anyways i'm pretty sure Bobateahee is busy like me since school (Bleh), but like she said, we will try our best to come on whenever we can!

Bye guys until next time,

K-popLoveNoona

 

 

P.S.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!