Welcome To Seoul, S. Korea! (Edited!)

★ My Cousin Is A K-Pop Star! ★ (On Hold)

  

Ugh. School is starting. I'll be updating a lot less. So will K-popLoveNoona. It's heartbreaking really. If we could just have year round school years, it'd be easier. I would be more caught up on my studies and seeing my friends...yada yada yada. So the next time I'll be updating is....whenever I find the time. I probably won't update much over Thanksgiving break, seeing as I go camping with my scouting troop during that time. Ugh. Must find time to update for K-popLoveNoona too! Oh well. I like being busy. Keeps me distracted from other things ^^

 

 

 

 

Sorry I'm writing in short sentences > <

Ahhh chose a lighter and more refreshing blue today. Sorry if it's too bright for you TT~TT

Ahh by the way, I sped things up in my chapter a bit soooo....K-popLoveNoona will let you catch up on her next chapters!

Happy reading!~

 

 

Ok Hey, K-popLoveNoona here.  Sowwi again for all ths changing and switching chapters TT_TT

 

I am a failer as an auther. ):

Anyway enjoy!

 

Eun Mi's POV

I hate staying home from school.

I despise it.

It's so....BORING.

But if I went to school, I would probably run into Ae Jung and she'd probably stalk me to mommy's house. No way in hell man.

So I stayed home, bored out of my mind.

It's been a week, but it feels like a year.

A year of boredom would probably feel like a century.

Why. -bangs head on wall- Is. -bangs head on wall- It. -bangs head on wall- So. -bangs head on wall- Boring?

I blew my bangs out of my eyes and look at the door.

The mailman would drop the mail in through the slot in hana....dul...set.

Whoosh.

The mail flew in. I dove towards it eagerly. Taeminnie said he was sending me something. Please, please, oh PLEASE be a video game! I've been technology deprived since I got here. Mommy's computers were password locked, nothing was on TV, my video games were boring, and my laptop was as slow as a turtle!

I saw a creamy white envelope with my name and Taemin's name on it.

Oooh. Fancy-ish...

I ripped the envelope open, not caring, and came up with a letter and a ticket.

A plane ticket. The one Taemin promised me about. I guess aunty and uncle don't mind...?

I glanced at the ticket again.

A first class plane ticket.

Oh .

I pinched my chubby cheeks.

No pain.

DAMN. I was hoping for pain.

I knocked my hand on the table.

Owwie.

"Eun Mimi~

I miss you so much Mimi! How's life? I hope you haven't killed Helen and Ae Jung yet. Keke~ Anyways, I know you'll be nagging me about how much this ticket costs and blah blah blah, but I don't care. This barely cost anything! You're probably confused right now. I promise when you get to Korea, you'll be in for a HUGE surprise!

Love,

Taminnie"

"Aigoo," I smiled. "Always knows how to make me smile." I checked the time and date on the plane ticket.

Today? In...about three hours?

Tch, trust Taemin to mail me the ticket only to have it arrive a few hours before my flight. I went through my closet. Seeing as I didn't stay with mom and Stan much, I didn’t' have much to pack. In fact, I packed my whole wardrobe which consisted of sweats, shorts, tank tops, and other casual wear. A few pairs of jeans and nice tops, some casual skirts, nothing fancy. I wouldn't need anything fancy anyways. Aunty and uncle weren't socializers.

I checked my clock.

Holy crap, it's been any hour and a half. I better get going!

~~~~~✈~~~~~

The flight attendant who just checked my passport and ticket was a up. I hated her as soon as I saw her bleached hair.

Ewwie.

I glanced around the spacious plane. Ooh, I'm liking this whole first class thing. My stuffed my duffle bag in the compartment above the area where my seat should be and was about to sit down when I noticed a guy sitting in my seat.

"Uhm, 'scuse me but you're in my seat." I smiled politely.

The guy glanced at me.

"Bwoh? Eh...? Uh...sorrie. English is bad." he stammered.

I raised my eyebrow. I know what he meant but...come on, teasing him would be funny. After all, he Korean .I can relieve him later.

"English is bad...?" I tried not to laugh as I mimicked his fobby voice.

"Uhhh..." he look fluster. "I am Gi Gwang. I Beast. English...is.....my....uhhh....bad...."

At that I burst out laughing. "Omo!" I said in Korean. "You're English is horrible!"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Yah, you knew Korean this whole time?"

"I couldn't help messing with a stanger’s head." I teased.

"S-stranger? You don't know who I am." he asked.

"Uhm...you're Gi Gwang, the guy in my seat." I said.

"Eh? You're seat?" he blinked.

"Yes. My seat. Check if you want to!" He stood up and checked.

"Oh. Mianhe." he blushed.

"It's okay." I brushed his apology off. "By the way, what did you mean when you said 'I Beast'?"

"Oh, I'm in this Korean boy band, Beast. Do you know who we are?" he smiled.

"Nope. Not a clue. I could care less. I mean, I love music, but I don't have time to care." I said, shrugging.

"Oh." Gi Gwang said, sounding really disappointed. "I see."

Suddenly another guy jumped over to Gi Gwang.

"Haha, you have to sit next to a stranger!" he teased, thinking I didn't know Korean.

"Yah, it's rude to talk about other people in another language, thinking they don't know it." I stated.

He blinked.

"M-mianhe...." he turned to Gi Gwang and whispered, "She's a bit...scary. I wouldn't sleep if I were you..."

"YAH~ do you think I would murder him in his sleep? Pft, I'm not heartless. I'd actually let him know he's gonna die if I was to murder him." I scowled.

He ran away.

Am I really that scary?

 

Taemin's POV

I glanced at clock again. Geez. Why does time go by so slowly? I slowly peeled a banana, hoping that it would pass time by. An hour or two....or three until Mimi gets here.

Taemiiiiiiiiiiiin~

I turned my head sharply and glared at my cell phone. Key just had to change the ringtone to him saying my name.... I answered it before I could hear Key's voice call out my name again.

"Yoboseyo?" I greeted the caller.

"Taemin!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yoo Yi! Annyeong!" I smiled. I glanced over at Haneul, Yoo Yi's cousin who was writing in her notepad. "Can I help you?"

"I just wanted to let you know I'm near your dorm, so I'll pick Haneul up! Thanks for watching her. The photoshoot was changed so suddenly." Yoo Yi said, happiness seeping through her words.

"You're welcome. Anything for a friend. Haneul isn't hard to watch. She likes to do things alone, but she lets me take care of her."

“I could take care of myself fine.” I heard Haneul mumble.

"She's so cute too." I grinned slyly at Haneul. She groan and rolled her eyes.

"Aha, she'd murder you if you weren't famous. But anyways, I heard your cousin was coming over to visit you too!" Yoo Yi chirped.

"Yeah," I smiled, thinking of Eun Mi. "She's in for a surprise when she sees me too. She doesn't know I'm a kpop star."

"Ahh, would she faint?" Yoo Yi asked worrily.

"No. She might be a fan of something, but she'd never faint. She acts so chill towards big people." I laughed.

"That's good." Yoo Yi chuckled. "I'm outside your place. Tell Haneul to hurry and come out. We have to get home now."

"Okay. Bye!" I hung up and ushered Haneul out.

"Y-Yah! What the heck!” she yelled when she nearly tripped.

"Mianhe Haneul! Go, go! Yoo Yi is outside!" I said. With that, I wave goodbye and closed door.

Haneul is very quiet and kinda mean, but I would never tell Yoo Yi that. She’d murder me. After all she is her cousin.

I glanced at the clock.

Damn. It's only been twenty minutes.

 

Eun Mi's POV

I glanced around the airport. Where is he? I dialed his number.

"Hi, this is Taemin. I can't answer. Leave a message!"

Damn.

I sighed before grabbing my guitar from the baggage claiming area and began to stroll around.

Nothing to do...

Nothing to do......

La la la....nothing to do!

I glared at my iTouch. I just had to forget to charge it before I came here. There were no plugs available. Damn life.

I took out my guitar and began to strum a few random chords.

"Love is dangerous....love, it hurts...." I sang softly. "It's all a fairy tale, a dream and nothing more..." This song....it was the song I wrote when Helen and dad got married. I was still young but I managed to write a song that was able to produce tears.

This song was the song that spoke my heart.

 

Taemin's POV

Where is she? Crap, crap, crap! I'm late! I just had to fall asleep. My eyes wandered the airport.

"You pabo, you just had to fall asleep!" Key whined. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Tch, just help me find her. She's got chubby cheeks but she's skinny. And her hair is long and brown ish. Bangs too. She should have a guitar with her." I rambled.

"How about over there?" Onew pointed. I held my hoodie up securely, hoping no one would recognize me. And then I saw where Onew was pointing. To a crowd. And a melodic voice coming from the crowd.

Singing those words.

"Love is dangerous

Love, it hurts

It's all a fairy tale, a dream and nothing more

Love is hopeless

'Cause when you fall,

No one's there to help you up, off the ground

So I don't wanna love no more

'Cause I know love is pain

Don't know what love is there for

'Cause in love, I lose more than I gain...

Love is stupid

Just a game

Nothing worth the broken hearts and tears and shame

Love, it's funny

The things you do,

When you think you're in love, but you're just a fool

So I don't wanna love no more

'Cause I know love is pain

Don't know what love is there for

'Cause in love, I lose more than I gain...

Love is sick

It's all a lie

'Cause the love you have, one day it will all die..."

 

I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up, her eyes shining.

"Let's go." I whispered.

Somehow, through the loud noises, she heard me and followed me to the van waiting outside. The guys were waiting.

"Annyeong!" Onew said loudly, startling Eun Mi.

"Who the are you?" she asked.

"Tch, no cussing." I shook my head. "He's Onew. That's Key, and the dino looking guy is Jonghyun."

"And why are they here?" Eun Mi asked.

"Well little cousin, while you were gone, I managed to reach my dream and become a kpop idol." I boasted.

"No. ing. Way." Eun Mi gaped.

"No cussing!" I whined.

"Mianhe! It's just...I don't know much about kpop, but I met Beast today. Now what other band am I meeting?" Eun Mi babbled.

"Bwoh? Y-you don't know us?" Jonghyun asked, looking hurt.

"Get over yourself." Key rolled his eyes.

"We're SHINee!" I cheered, ignoring the others.

"Shiny?" she asked. She wrote down on the foggy window--which was foggy from Onew breathing on it aha-- "Shiny".

I know enough English to know that wasn't it.

"Ani. Like this." I wrote down "SHINee" with my finger tips.

"That's...incorrect spelling." she said bluntly.

"And?" I challenged.

"And....that's really weird." Eun Mi titled her head cutely.

"Yah! Aish...this girl....just be quiet." I groaned.

"But oppa!" Eun Mi said cutely. "I just got here and you go off wanting me to be quiet? Don't you wanna know how I've been?"

I groaned.

Damn.

Her aegyo was so cute.

Maybe she could beat Sungmin at his own game. Ha, I'd like to see that.

I ignored Eun Mi, who was now whining in protest as Onew launched into a story about chicken.

I speed dialed Leeteuk.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"You guys are coming to SHINee dorms now. Bring Sungmin along especially. And the other aegyo using people. It's going to be an interesting night." I chuckled.

"Yah, oppa. Aegyo using people? What for?" Eun Mi raised an eyebrow.

"Well, first off I wanna see how they react to that cute you and then the violent and evil you. Second, I want to you play Sungmin, the aegyo king, in his own game."

"You mean....do aegyo to see who's better?" Eun Mi blinked.

"Yes." I grinned evilly.

"Of course I am!" Eun Mi laughed loudly.

Oooh, competitive side is out eh? Good. You need to beat Sungmin in his own game.

 

 

So sorry for this crappy chapter :P I was rushing. For those going to school soon, good luck! Fighting~ ^0^

 

I just finished watching Heartstrings. I admit, I wasn't very happy with ep 15 for a bit, but in the end, I LOVE IT! Aish, you guys hafta check it out! :D It's almost as good as Dream High! and what beats Dream High? O u O

BTW I wrote the song myself :3 In case you were wondering ^^

Lol Bobateahee is excited for Dream High 2. ^-^ Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

Bobateahee-HECK YES I'M EXCITED FOR DREAM HIGH 2! WHO ISN'T? xD