Sequel

Beautiful Lies

Months passed since Sehun and I last talked. My heart closed off the moment he walked away and i swore i would never look back, but he always seem to come into mind. Endless screams and yells at my mind didn't solve the problem, nothing ever did. It was a disease without a cure. It took me awhile to get back on my feet, but at last i was able to stand tall. I would lie if i said Sehun never bothered me, since ive gotten stronger. He was just something that i will regret for the rest of my life, and maybe more. Screw all the forgiving taught by preachers, because i wont forgive him. Not ever. His lies are carved straight in my mind, and i'll never forget.

"Hey" my best friend Chanyeol was there tapping my shoulder. Did i forget to mention that i met him after the disaster? He was like an angel sent down to me, and i thank the skies everyday that he was there to brighten my mood. That happy virus. Although i was hurt by a man, its not like im a man hater. Chanyeol was better than any other man out there. He was simply like an older brother, that i'll cherish forever. "Hey Yeol."  i called out to him and hugged him. He wrapped his muscular arms around my thin body, and pulled me against his well-built chest. "You looked lost, are you alright?" his deep, alluring voice chimed in. "Yeah." i managed to breath in. He ruffled my hair softly, running his fingers through my soft chestnut-colored hair. "C'mon, we're gonna be late for class." He slipped his hand to my wrist and proceeded to drag me into the streets. One by one, we passed through the tough crowd, making our way to our school. It was the last year for both of us. We just had to hang on tight until the crazy ride was over. "Yeol." i softly whined as my feet ached. I could walk perfectly on my own, but he was practically dragged my heel across the gravel. Chanyeol was a freak when it came to school, he never liked being late and was always the type to be the good student. Not that i wasnt a good kid, just not as crazy over it like him. I dont blame him though, because his parents were pretty strict with him.

Girls giggled and laughed as Chanyeol walked passed them. He was pretty famous around the school, practically one of the eyecandies. Piles and piles of girls try to throw themselves onto him, but he'd always nicely push them away. Makes me feel pretty lucky, although i kind of hate the attention it gives me. I could breathe better if they would stop giving me the death glares like theyre going to pounce on me. "Yeol, lets go." I mutter to him, dragging him to my locker. I stuff all my unneeded materials in the back of my locker, while switching it to my needed ones. Chanyeol tapped my shoulder, while signalling to me that he was going. Did i forget to mention that he was part of the popular guys at school? I did, well he was part of the popular boys called EXO. What made it even worse, was he was friends with the bastard i call Sehun. "Sure." i mumbled, ignoring his plea to come along with him. He knew of my past with Sehun, but guys are thick-headed or i just think too much about it. Chanyeol smiled, thinking i said sure that i would come along with him. It was a big mistake to bellow out those words. Before i knew it, Chanyeol had already grabbed my wrist for the second time today and pulled me to see his friends. "Aye!" Chanyeol greeted them loudly. They all high-fived and punched each other shoulders playfully. I didnt mind their happy environment, but my mood was sour because of one person. One person who i have been trying to get rid of, so i wont have to suffer anymore. One person who changed me completely, from who i was before. He was standing there with one arm over the same girl i saw months ago. Her beautiful blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, to her back. She tucked her slim body next to his, with her arms around his waist. The image of it made me want to leave, made me sick to my stomach. "Hey." Sehun greeted, probably refering to me. I looked at Chanyeol with pleading eyes, and he took the hint. "Well, we're going to head to class." Chanyeol smiled while carrying my stuff for me. "Yeol, its okay. I can carry it." I spoke, but he gave me a wink signalling he was doing it to put on a show. I sighed in defeat. Last thing i wanted was to cause disruption into the universe.

"Wait." Sehun spoke as he pulled me away from Chanyeol. This led to his girlfriend breaking away from his waist. "Can i talk to you for a bit, just before school starts?" he gazed straight into my eyes, and then i realized that i was stupid. I was a fool for him, but my mind told me no. Thank the heavens for giving me a brain to use. "Why? Since when did you ever wanted to talk to me? Last time i heard, i was supposed to go away damnit." I turned away, feeling the pressure go to my head. I hated the situation i was in right now. After months of picking up my broken pieces, he wants to talk to me finally. "You're making it so difficult." Sehun breathed out, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Make it easy by leaving me alone then." My voice choked out. Chanyeol looked at me with guilty eyes, and i sent him a sad smile. "Yeol, go on without me." He nodded in response, not wanting to ignore my feelings. He felt guilty for dragging me into this mess, without knowing the consequences. I took my bag from him, and proceeded my way towards the other direction. I headed up towards the rooftop, letting the salty water fall from my face. "Damn you." i curse the one guy that came into my mind. "My life is better without you." i mumbled while collapsing onto the floor. Days and nights trying to forget him and not break down was all in vain. The moment he started talking to me earlier, i knew all the emotions would come back. I hate myself for it. He couldve taken my emotions with him, so i wouldnt have to deal with all of the pain.

"So you're just going to sit up here and cry?" a voice came out from behind. My reaction was at first to slap the male, but i realize that i couldnt move. I was stunned, and my body wouldnt react to anything. My sniffled came out as i tried calming myself down. "You know what, if you're going to watch me cry you mind as well leave now." I muttered as i mustered the courage to stand up and wipe my ongoing tears. "Since today, you want to come back to ruin my life isnt that right? When will you stop and leave me alone? When will you get out of my head, and stop being the reason for my tears. When can i return back to who i was, before you stole her away?" Blaming it all on him, I became vulnerable towards him. My feelings poured out like waterfalls, and i couldnt control it. Being alone with him made me nostalgic, and i hated it. His face softened, something i'd never thought i would see ever again in my life. It made me want to curse him and hate him more, but i knew i wouldnt be able to. Afterall, even now i still cared for him. I still wanted to hold onto the promises he gave me, and i was just trying to fool myself into believing that i was okay when i was not. Not after he left me. He took a part of me away, something id never get back.

The next thing that happened shocked me. Sehun wrapped his arms around me, spreading warmth inside of me. It sent shivers down my spine, and made me feel safe and secure. Something i havent felt since months ago. Not even Chanyeol could make me feel this way, and i hated Sehun for that. Even when i deny it, hes the only one for me. "Why?" I managed to choke out, as he soothingly laced his fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry." was all he could say to me, as he pushed my face onto his chest. His shirt was stained with my salty tears, and he kept carassing my head. I didnt want to forgive him, it was the last thing i wanted to do. I promised myself i would never forgive him. Balling my hands into a fist, i pushed myself away from him. "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry i fell for you." I spoke loud and clear, and walked away not wanting to look pathetic infront of him. It was then i realized that i would be able to move on from the past. All the weight on my shoulders fell off, but parts of me would always love him. There was nothing to deny about that. "I'm sorry too, that i hurt you." A voice gone with the wind, as a different tear was shed.