28~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan open the door widely so the workers can bring han soo's furniture inside their house. Luhan asking them to bring it upstairs, the just nod and bring it. 

 

Luhan also helping them to bring it upstairs because the furniture is too heavy for them to bring it only 2 people. 

 

After done, luhan walk downstairs with the workers. The workers excusing themself and leave. 

 

"You must be tired the whole day.. go sleep first with him. You are working tmrw. Isnt?" Luhan said broke the silent. 

 

"Im sleep?" Naraa ask. "Yeah?" Luhan said. "But--" before naraa could finish her word, luhan cut her. 

 

"Ooh about han soo's room?" Luhan said. "Yyeah." Naraa said. 

 

"Sokay... let me decorate it by myself, you go sleep." Luhan said. "Really? Oh.. hm okay then" naraa said and stood up. 

 

She lift han soo and hug him on her arms and bring han soo upstairs to their room.

 

Naraa climb the bed slowly and place han soo slowly. He sleep in peacefully. Naraa lay next to him and close her eyes. 

 

Luhan turned off the tv and walk upstairs, headed to han soo's room. 

 

He open the stuff that he buy at the mall a few hours ago and decorate han soo's room by himself without naraa. He the one who ask naraa to sleep first because he know naraa must be tired the whole day.

 

Even he feels the same, he ignore it. He is gentleman actually. Even more to ert xD

 

After he has done, he walk out from the room and headed towards their room. 

 

He open the slowly and walk slowly because he dont want to make nara

 

Or han soo woke up because of him. 

 

He take a towel and have a short shower. After he has done, he climb the bed slowly and lay beside han soo. 

 

He turn to han soo and and stare at his face. He his eyes moving towards naraa. *lovely face, lovely person, wife and son. Releasing my tiredness and tention* luhan thought. 

 

He close his eyes and sleep. 

 

Morning--

 

As ussual, naraa wake up first. She take her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter