It hurts even more

Fate brought us here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next morning, while Myungsoo and his brother were eating breakfast, Moonsoo told him he had seen him the night before at the bus stop and asked him "Who were you holding hands with, hyung? It can't be Jiyeon...she is a bit different, who is she?".. Myungsoo almost choked so his brother gave him a glass of water while tapping his shoulder sand saying.. "It's okay if you don't tell me about her, I'll discover it anyway..Don't worry too much because I won't say anything to Jiyeon!". Myungsoo said it was nothing and continued denying it but Moonsoo wouldn't listen to him and just continued teasing him even more. When he arrived at school the first person he saw was Eun Mi who had been waiting for him at the school's gate for a while. She asked him if he returned home safely the night before but Myungsoo just passed by her as if he didn't hear anyone talking. Eun mi was just stubborn and continued following him and asking him numerous question. When he got asked if his mom received the text message, Myungsoo stop for a second and said... "Huh? Yes...she said it was nothing and no need to say thank you." then he walked faster. Eun Mi stopped and wonder how he knew what she had texted to his mom. Kwanghee saw them coming together and thought there was improvement between the two. He teased Myungsoo but he got a scary glance from him. The lesson started and the teacher asked them to form groups to do a research. Suzy passed a note to Sulli and Sunhwa asking them to do it together then they passed it to Eun Mi who agreed to it right away. Eun Mi wanted Myungsoo to be in her group too so she passed him a note but Myungsoo didn't read it then she threw another note to him but the teacher saw her and told her to go out. Myungsooo burst out from laughing when Eun Mi was sent outside by the teacher but just a few seconds later after Eun Mi went out, Myungsoo was told to go out too because he was laughing too much and not paying attention in the class.

Eun Mi:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter