To care or not to care

Fate brought us here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The night after the break up, Myungsoo locked himself up in his room without even having dinner. “Hyung! What's wrong? Are you not going to have dinner?” Moonsoo was shouting while knocking on his door but there was no response from him. That time he got a call from Sulli..

Her: What are you doing?

Him: I was trying to talk to my brother but it seems like he's not in the mood.. I've only seen lock his door and not eat dinner when I broke his favorite toy 15 years ago.

Her: He was with her girlfriend before.. I wonder what happened..

Him: uhh.. This weekend I'll be going to a ski resort with my mom and brother..

Her: That means I can't see you.. don't you dare look at other girls!!!

Next morning..

While Moonsoo and his mom were having breakfast, Myungsoo came and said he was leaving for school. His mom told him to eat first but he said he didn't have any appetite then he was reminded about their family trip.. “Don't count me in..I'm not coming..” he replied coldly.

Eun Mi, that time, went to school early hoping to see and comfort Myungsoo.. “Will he even come today?” Then Sulli and Sunhwa saw her at the gate.. “Are you waiting for us here?” they asked as they were heading towards the classroom. Sulli told Eun Mi about what Moonsoo had told her the night before and asked her if she knew anything about it but she just shook her head. That time Myungsoo entered with his expressionless face and went to his seat beside Eun Mi.. “Is he okay? Should I talk to him?”

The teacher came in and started lessons then the topic about dating and relationship came up and the teacher asked if anyone was in a relationship. No one raised their hand but everyone was looking at Myungsoo 'cause they knew about him dating Jiyeon. Suddenly, Minhyuk raised his hand and said he was in a relationship..

Minhyuk: I'm dating Suzy.. Suzy: *throws him a paper* Don't even think about it! You haven't even asked me out..

Teacher: That means he has a chance, right?

Kwanghee: *raises his hand* I'm also dating Sunhwa..

Sulli: Why is everyone confessing in public now? Sunhwa: *whispers to Kwanghee* off!

During their breaktime, everyone was still immersed in the relationship topic then Kwanghee randomly asked something to Myungsoo.. “Why didn't you raise your hand before?.. well, I know it's not your style..” but Myungsoo showed him a poker face as if nobody asked him. Kwanghee got a bit pissed off and unintentionally and without knowing about the break up.. “Such a cold guy.. if I were Jiyeon I would break up with you and find another one..” Myungsoo stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone didn't know why he acted like that then Eun Mi decided to follow him and found him at the rooftop staring at the sky. “The air here is cool, right? I always come here whenever I feel like I want to be away from everyone else..” she was saying while approaching him but he just told her to go away and leave him. She slowly reached out her hand to him and was trying to tap his back but she got pushed down by Myungsoo unintentionally. She fell down and her right hand was hurt but Myungsoo didn't bother himself to help her instead he told her not to come near him again.

After a while, Eun Mi came back to the classroom with her right hand swathed in bandages. She got surrounded by her friends asking what had happened to her but she just made up a story saying her hand was hurt because she fell down. During the afternoon lessons, the teacher was dictating but she couldn't keep in sync with her classmates. She kept on asking the teacher to repeat everything so she got scolded. “I'll give you my notes later..” Sunhwa whispered to her. As soon as the bell rang, Myungsoo stood up and went out but he got stopped by Minhyuk at the gate.. “Something's up, isn't it? I know you well Myungsoo so don't be like this and just tell me what happened..” At first he hesitated about telling him but instead of keeping it by himself he told Minhyuk everything that happened.

Minhyuk: I thought you fought with Eun Mi 'cause she's also acting weird

Myungsoo: I don't feel l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter