Doesn't matter

Fate brought us here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Myungsoo saw her lying on the snowfield, he immediately ran to her and helped her get up. “Can you walk?” he asked her but she seemed to have hurt her back, he told her to get on his back so they could go back to the hotel but Eun Mi was just looking at him with eyes like a child who's about to cry.. “Heartless” she said in low voice as she pouted her lips.. “If I didn't get hurt you wouldn't even look at me..you're so heartless” He gave her a piggyback ride and while they were going down, Eun Mi couldn't control her feelings.. “My heart shouldn't be beating like this.. why now? Why can't it choose the right timing?”

She thought for some reason, that piggyback moment has already happened. While they were waiting for their parents at the lobby, Myungsoo noticed that Eun Mi's face was all red so he asked if something was wrong with her but she shook her head and made an okay sign. She still couldn't get over of the piggyback ride.. “Why is it so hot here? It's boiling here inside..” she was thinking then she tried to remove her jacket but because she'd hurt her back it was difficult so screamed of pain. Myungsoo told her to stay still and helped her remove her jacket, just then, Moonsoo was arriving with their parents. Eun Mi went to her parents' room first to avoid being with Myungsoo who was in the elevator with his brother that moment.

Moonsoo: Do you like Eun Mi noona

Myungsoo: *shock* WHAT? What did you say?

Moonsoo: Do you know that by acting like that you give me an obvious answer?

Myungsoo: What the heck are you saying? You just go and get something to eat..

Moonsoo: Got it! Leave the door open, I don't have an extra key.

Meanwhile, Eun Mi was also going to her room after paying a visit to her parents' room and was in front of rooms 316 and 319. “Which one is my room again? How can I forget it already? Myungsoo's right..I have no brain!” she was saying to herself while trying to remember her room number. At last she decided to use her keycard to room 319, although it didn't make any noise it was open so she just pushed the door and went in(take note! It was open not that it opened). She didn't see anyone or any luggage when she came in and thought of showering first so she went to the bathroom but as she was about to open it, someone else opened it from the inside. It was Myungsoo who had just finished having shower and only had towel wrapped around his hips. He quickly went in again and only came out after wearing clothes.

Him: Why are you here?

Her: I thought this was my room.. don't worry I'll go out now..

Him: You secretly came in to peek on me, didn't you?

Her:

Your body is not even built..

Him: Did you really see? How can a woman be erted?

Eun Mi had already opened the door and was going out but as soon as she stepped out, Moonsoo's voice could be heard from the corridor. Myungsoo grabbed Eun Mi's hand and dragged her inside the room again because he didn't want him to misunderstand them. He didn't know what to do so he thought of hiding inside the cabinet with Eun Mi. “What's going on? What are we doing here? Let me go out!” Eun Mi was asking him while Myungsoo was holding both of her arms.. “Yaaa.. Are you out of your mind? I need to go to my room now!” she was continuously saying so Myungsoo covered while looking at her directly and his nose was almost touching hers. She immediately became silent just like something that has been turned off. Then suddenly they heard Moonsoo “ahh.. I think I should change first” and tried opening the cabinet but he couldn't 'cause the two were holding the lock from inside. “What the heck..Why won't it open? Is this broken?” he was still pulling it out when his phone rang.. “Alright..I'm coming now..” and went out of the room. Just then they went out of the cabinet, none of them was saying anything then both received a text message from Moonsoo telling them to come down for dinner. “I'll go first” they said at the same time and became more awkward. Myungsoo looked at her and noticed her face was still red so he asked her again if she was okay but she just nodded and went out of there. “What should I do? This heart won't ever listen to me!” she had these thoughts while going to her room.. Myungsoo, at that time, went to the restaurant and joined Moonsoo and the others. They asked him why he was late and said they'd thought he was with Eun Mi. “I haven't seen her since this morning.. I was..” said Myungsoo then the one they were talking about arrived and sat beside him seeing it was the only seat left. After dinner, everyone went back to their room to sleep but Eun Mi was still bothered and couldn't sleep. She went to the lobby to have a look and saw Myungsoo there who couldn't sleep either. She sat next to him.. “Can't sleep?” she asked as she gave him a cup of hot tea. She asked him what he was thinking of but he answered her with another question “What about you? What are you thinking of that you cannot sleep?”. She smiled as she was thinking the culprit of not making her sleep was the one asking her. All was in silence then..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter