A deal turned into a mess

Fate brought us here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When she heard from Myungsoo that he had a girlfriend she just remained silent and didn't follow him anymore, when Myungsoo got a bit far away from her. Eun Mi smiled and said to herself "Girlfriend? Do you think you can fool me? I know you're making up that excuse to avoid me.." She went to the other side of the road where her house was near and saw Sulli with some guy. She didn't want Sulli to be embarrassed so she pretendded not to have seen her. Then she thought "Sulli must have good luck when it comes to love, it's just the first day of school and she got a boy already while the one I like make obvious lies to get rid of me.." When she got home her mom Seohwa asked her how was the first day of school then she asked her if she had met her oldfriend's son.
Eun Mi: Who? What's his name?
Seohwa: I don't remember his name exactly, I think his name is Kyungsoo..
Eun Mi: Kyungsoo? I didn't meet anyone with that name..By the way, who is it?
Seohwa: His parents and us were bestfriends in college but we lost contact when we transfered to Ilsan then I saw them enrolling their son to our school..
Eun Mi said she'd look for him at school the day after then she went to her room to change clothes. Meanwhile, Myungsoo had also just arrived home and went directly to his room to rest. His mom followed him and asked him what happened at school. He said "Everything went well...apart from... no,no it went well". While he was eating dinner with his mom and brother, his brother took some papers from his pockets and showed them to Myungsoo. Moonsoo asked him what was that stuff of not asking the name of that person. Myungsoo didn't know what he was saying so he took those papers and read them then he remembered Eun Mi giving them to him. Moonsoo saying it was a girl's handwriting then Myungsoo talked back to him asking who was he with after school. Since their mother didn't understand them, she told the two to shut up and just eat. On the next day, Eun Mi arrived at school earlier that usual so she could see Myungsoo and talk to him but Myungsoo arrived late and when she saw him, he seemed to be in a bad mood and was frowning. Eun Mi said good morning to him but Myungsoo didn't look at her and just passed in frfont of her. Moonsoo went to his brother when he saw him frowning in the early morning.
Moonsoo: What's wrong with you hyung? You went out earlier than me and you came just now and what's with the mood?
Myungsoo: I went out early so I could talk to Jiyeon but she said she has to transfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter