c08: The Secrets

This Everlasting Devotion

“Why do you want to see her?”

“Because she knows the full story,” Nyx answered. “I have a feeling there is something that Jongwan-ssi hid from me. I need to find out what it is.”

Aether tried to rewind his memories, but everything was a blur. Even the memory of the time when he’d received the shocking news from Kibum was reduced to a few lines of words. Giving up on recalling the old memories, Aether shrugged. “I’ll accompany you there. I would like to know more about this curse of theirs too. Let’s go!”

“Oh, please wait. Let’s drop by somewhere else first. We need to pick up something before we go.”

“Huh? Where?”

“Just follow me.” Nyx smiled and began to clean up the tea table.

After they had obtained the objects Nyx wanted, together they chanted a spell, and the next thing they saw was a beautiful castle made of diamonds. In contrast to the hardness of the structure, the atmosphere was surprisingly gentle. With a sweet aroma filling up the nose, one was filled with ecstasy in one breath. The thin morning mist surrounding the place added some mystery to the place.  

“As expected… the home of the child who never grows… Tsk. Tsk.” Aether scanned the castle up and down. “Look at this all these unnecessary diamonds!”

“Huh? Did you say diamonds?” Nyx asked in confusion.

“Yeah. What poor taste, right? I mean, people are going to slip with this kind of floor.” Aether pointed downward.

*With this kind of floor? But it’s made of… Never mind.* Nyx gave him a weird look, but decided to say nothing.

Ignoring the chattering boy, Nyx pushed open the giant door and entered the palace. To her surprise, before their eyes lay yet another scene. This time, the ground was filled with hot burning lava, with a few pieces of hardened rock floating about.

Aether’s eyes widened in shock. “Now it’s a lava land? Wow… Impressive.”

“Lava land?” Nyx once again questioned Aether’s words.

“Don’t you see all this red orange stuff? Hot, burning lava?” Aether pointed at the ground.

Staring in the direction that Aether was pointing, Nyx’s eyebrows furrowed. Seeing her reaction, Aether piped up in concern.

“What’s wrong? Are you scared of lava? Do you think you can cross this? We can fly, you know. Just fly. It’s okay—”

“No… It’s not that. It’s— Actually, never mind. Let’s go.”

“O-oh, okay. You’re not afraid of it?” Aether immediately followed her as they both flew over the lava-covered ground.

After a while, they finally arrived in a pure white room with a majestic throne at the end. Everything was white, even the Goddess herself. Her silver eyes were sharp, like they could see one’s whole life at a glance. Her hair, though white, had a magnificent air to it that added to the elegance emanating from her very existence. Upon sight, she was like an untouchable pure being that no one dared come close to in fear of tainting her.

Aether and Nyx couldn’t say a single word, mesmerised as they were by her rare beauty. A soft chuckle from the Goddess brought them back to reality.

“Welcome to my castle,” the Goddess of Fate spoke gently. “My name is Eunji, the Goddess of Fate. How may I help you today?”

“A-ah, pardon us. My name is Nyx, the Guidance Fairy of Darkness,” Nyx quickly introduced herself.

“And I am Aether, the Guidance Fairy of Light. Pleased to meet you, Goddess of Fate,” Aether quickly followed.

“I have been expecting you two.” Eunji smiled at them and motioned for them to come closer. “Here, have a seat.”

The Goddess waved her hand in the air, creating sparkling particles which quickly gathered to form glass chairs. Two crystal-clear glass seats were placed on either side of her, and the two Guidance Fairies quietly obeyed. Despite the hardness of the glass, the chair was surprisingly comfortable, as if they were sitting on a pile of feathers.

Strangely enough, for the next ten minutes or so, the Goddess’s lips were sealed shut. Silently, her gaze shifted back and forth between the Guidance Fairies. The tensed fairies sat uncomfortably and shot looks at each other, asking one another what they were supposed to do next through their nervous eyes.

“Relax,” the Goddess said all of a sudden, surprising the fairies. “I apologise for my rude behaviour. It has been a while since the last time I met an interesting duo such as you two.”

“Interesting?” Nyx questioned her choice of words.

“Yes, very interesting indeed,” the Goddess chuckled. Knowing that the fairies were waiting for an explanation, she turned to Aether with a smile. “Aether, I believe when you came here, the first thing you saw must have been a castle of diamonds, yet inside it was a ground of lava. Am I right?”

“…Yes.” Aether shot the Goddess a weird look.

*Does she not know her own place? Why is she asking me about the obvious?* Aether thought about the strange question.

Little did he know, Nyx was shooting the same look his way. After making sure that Aether wasn’t joking around, she turned her head towards the Goddess, who simply smiled at her in reassurance.

“And you… Nyx, what you saw first was not a castle of diamonds, am I right?” 

“Huh?” Aether mumbled in surprise, before looking at Nyx. The two fairies quickly exchanged a few glances, but failed to reach a reasonable conclusion. Nyx heaved a sigh, then turned back to the Goddess, who was waiting patiently for her response.

“…Yes. I saw a wooden mansion, surrounded by thick forest. Everything seemed normal, but on the inside, it was empty. I saw nothing but a hallway that never seemed to end. It was dark like a tunnel, and the atmosphere was tense, like there were beasts lurking in the dark somewhere.” Nyx explained what she saw.

“What? How can that be? I saw a ground of lava!” Aether exclaimed, as if he had been accused of lying. “And it was a grand castle made of diamonds, surrounded by thin mist. Not a wooden house in a forest.”

The Goddess chuckled at the confused Guidance Fairies. “It seems like you were not aware of the secrets behind this place. Have a look around you; do you see anything?”

The two fairies looked around as told. “No, nothing but white, empty space.”

“This is the true appearance of this place.”

“What?”

“Anyone who comes here will see two very different types of scenery. First is the outer appearance of the place, reflecting their outer self. Then, when they pass through the first door, the scenery will change to reflect their inner self. And finally, through the second door, they reached me,” the Goddess explained. “I’ll leave the interpretation of what you see up to your own imagination.”

The two Guidance Fairies remained silent; Aether looked slightly tense, while Nyx retained a cold smile. Be it humans, gods, or fairies, every species had its own strengths and weaknesses. These two were no exception. Their stories went far back in history, so far that even they might have forgotten them over the course of their immortal lives. Unexpectedly, all of it was revealed in a split of second when they were seen through easily, like transparent glass.

*So this is the power of the so-called Goddess of Fate, huh?* Aether thought, not very pleased at the fact that his past might have been exposed to the pair of silver eyes in front of him.

“You two are very different, but it seems like something is troubling you both today…” the Goddess said gently, and waited for a response.

Nyx was the first to speak up. “Indeed, we are troubled. We have come here to request the help of your power.”

“What is it that you seek from me?”

“A story from the past,” Nyx answered vaguely.

“Is there something you’re looking for in particular?” the Goddess asked serenely.

“Yes, I believe that you should be familiar with it.” Nyx smiled. “It’s the time when you discovered their curse.”

The Goddess of Fate froze the moment the word ‘curse’ was said. She knew all too well what Nyx was referring too. It wasn’t something that one could forget even if one wished to.

The Goddess of Fate sighed. “As I thought… I guess it’s about time to tell you. You do know how things work here, right?”

The Goddess of Fate, Eunji, was an exception in Paradise. She had no opposition. No one could end her life, and in return, she too had no power to end anyone else’s life. Her life span as a goddess was three times longer than that of a normal god, and her power revolved around Fate and Knowledge. With an extended lifespan and vast knowledge, Eunji was no doubt one of the most powerful in Paradise. From one's past, future or even destiny, nothing can be hidden from her eyes. She could also easily grant one’s wish for power strong enough to defy the laws in Paradise, so long as they could pay the price. Yes, a price. Any wish upon the Goddess of Fate was possible, but each came with a heavy price. Depending on the weight of the wish, the payments varied from one’s own valuables to even one's life.

“Of course we do,” Aether replied, and pulled two magical wands out of the air. “This is our payment.”

“Wands made in Mirasolum, huh? They are indeed very valuable. Although they are worth more than the request you ask of me…” Eunji said as she carefully studied the rare wands. The fairies from Mirasolum were well-known for their superb ability to produce magical crafts in both in the form of arts or weapons. However, as it took a very long time for a carefully made craft to be completed, a few hundred years the fastest, they are considered as very rare in Paradise. Even more so when these magnificent objects were never for sales. 

“They were made by the best craftsman in Mirasolum. Each contains a fragment of our power. Over time the power within the wands will magnify. They can even change form.” Nyx explained the capacity of the gift in detail, even demonstrating their power by turning the wands into jewelry: one ring and one necklace.

Eunji glanced at the two fairies and sighed. “Given the weight of your gift, it seems like your request today is more going to be more complicated than I thought.” Taking the wands, the goddess continued, “tell me your true request. I will grant you two wishes.”

“For the first one, please tell us about the curse,” Nyx replied.

“The curse…” Eunji squinted her eyes as she recalled the heartbreaking truth.

“Where should I begin…?”

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Within the steep mountains, there laid a lake hidden deep inside a valley. Legend has it that should anyone find the lake and drink its clear water with their beloved, they will live happily ever after. Some says it also heals any illness; even the most deadly diseases would be cured overnight with one gulp. The unnamed legendary lake motionlessly reflected the full moon above it, and the stars seemed like diamonds in the lake. The peace seemed to be eternal, until a strange circle of light appeared above the lake’s surface, disturbing the perfect reflection of the night sky. Out of the circle of light came Woohyun, jumping out of it as usual and almost falling into the lake, saved by his ability to defy gravity. Soon after, a purple-black smoke formed next to him, and Sunggyu walked out in a calm manner.
“Welcome to my lake!” Woohyun proudly announced.

Sunggyu looked around, silently enjoying the view. “YOUR lake?”

“Yes, MY lake,” Woohyun emphasized, knowing what the other was thinking. “I discovered it while I was running away from training back then.”

“I’m not so sure if just discovering it makes it yours…”

“Oh whatever. The humans do the same with those uselessly big rocks out there. Whenever they discover something new, they call it weird names and claim it as theirs.”

Sunggyu nodded. “Fair enough, but you’re not human—”

Cutting off Sunggyu’s words, Woohyun continued his argument. “I tried to ask around about the lake back then. No one else on Paradise knows about this lake. It’s almost as if it was never meant to exist in the first place. Anyway, I found it first, so it’s mine. End of story!”

Shaking his head at the other’s childishness, Sunggyu decided to move onto another topic. “So... what’s the lake’s name?”

Woohyun seemed surprised at the question, and started mumbling to himself. “Right, what kind of name should I call the lake? Woohyun the super handsome god? No, that’s too long. Handsome Woo? Hyun Hyun? Nah… Oh! What about—”

While the God of Light was having fun with his monologue, Sunggyu absentmindedly looked around, enjoying the surreal scenery before him. It was then that he noticed the crystal clear surface of the lake reflecting the starry night above. Staring at the lake, he tried to peer beneath the surface to see what underneath the lake out of curiosity. In that moment, a soft wind blew by, disturbing the calm surface of the lake along with Sunggyu’s reflection in it. To his horror, in between the ripples of water, the God of Darkness saw his own reflection slowly turning into someone else’s.

The man in the lake had the exact same face as him, except he looked more cheerful and innocent, with a cheeky smile in contrast to his current cold and dark expression. The man wore a light blue tank top with white knee-length ripped shorts. Around his fairly muscular arms were three zick zack stripes in different shades of blue intertwining with one another. His hair was a very light blonde, the ends of each strand light blue, while Sunggyu’s was as black as obsidian. The man’s eyes were sky blue, whereas Sunggyu’s were light grey. It was him; yet at the same time, it wasn’t.

“W-What—?!” Sunggyu gasped in shock, but the rest of his words got stuck in his throat.

As if seeing another guy with the exact same face as you in your reflection wasn’t shocking enough, the other Sunggyu started to change his expression. His cheeky smile was diminishing at a rapid rate, and in its place were drops of tears falling from his beautiful blue eyes. Seeing this, Sunggyu was beyond surprise and simply stared in disbelief. He himself wasn’t sure what surprised him more: that there was another Sunggyu in the lake, or that the other Sunggyu suddenly changing his expression.

“Ya! Are you even listening to me?” A slap on the back brought Sunggyu back to reality. He turned around with the shocked expression still on his face. Seeing this, Woohyun’s anger from being ignored disappeared in an instant.

Carefully, he asked, “Hey, Darky. What’s wrong?” His hand unconsciously Sunggyu’s cheek, trying to comfort the other.

The God of Darkness did not even bother to respond to the other as he quickly turned around and stared at his reflection in the lake once again. However, no matter how hard he stared, there was nothing but his own actual reflection on the calm surface. It was like everything had been a hallucination. Even so, the God of Darkness could feel his heart racing a little as he remembered the teardrops rolling down the other Sunggyu’s cheek.

*Who was that…? Why does he look exactly the same as me? And that appearance… a God of Water perhaps?* Sunggyu thought in bewilderment.

“Helloooooo? Paradise to Sunggyu?” Woohyun waved his hand in front of Sunggyu’s face repeatedly.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you ‘huh’ me. What were you doing daydreaming like that?” Woohyun asked annoyingly, then took a glance it the direction Sunggyu was looking.

“What were you looking at? Is there a hot lady in the lake or something?” Woohyun became excited at the thought and began to look harder at the dark lake. “Damn, I hope she’s still alive. I don’t want to have a ghost in my lake.”

Sunggyu was baffled at Woohyun’s reaction, but soon barked out a loud laugh. “Pfft— Hahaha!”

“What?!” Woohyun threw a glare at the other. “So did you or did you not see a hot lady in there?”

“Well, I didn’t see any lady,” Sunggyu answered with a smirk, “but I did see a very hot guy.”

Hearing this, Woohyun’s eyebrow twitched. With a stiff expression, he pretended to be calm and asked, “Oh really… W-Who?”

“Well, I wonder who… Why? Are you curious who took away my breath with just one glance?” Sunggyu took a step closer and continued to tease the poor god.

“W-Who said I’m curious!? No one is more beautiful than Jieun the Goddess of Death!” Woohyun declared out of anger.

*And you…* Or so Woohyun thought as he took a quick glance at Sunggyu, but he was sure not to let the other knew about this.

“Oh really? You sure about that? Take a closer look.” Sunggyu took yet another step closer to Woohyun, with their faces mere centimetres away from each other.

His light grey eyes that had always been so cold suddenly seemed so warm and alluring. With his face this close and their noses almost touching, Woohyun gulped as his eyes dropped from Sunggyu’s eyes to his lips. Right at that moment, he saw Sunggyu quickly his y lips, as if he were preparing for… as if they were about to…

Woohyun could felt like his head about to explode with a bazillion thoughts going left and right inside his mind. There were all kinds of expectations and assumptions, yet at the same time, he dared not hope that they were true. The struggle to hold back his desire was harder than ever before. All Woohyun could do was stand there, staring and waiting for that moment to come…

“Well, isn’t it about time you close your eyes?” Sunggyu whispered in a soft and low voice. With the tension at its max, Woohyun couldn’t look up into Sunggyu’s eyes and stared at the movement of his lip instead, although that didn’t quite help calm him down.

“Tsk, tsk. Do I have to do everything? And here I thought you were the most experienced god in Paradise, with all those girls of yours…” Sunggyu chuckled, and slowly, he covered Woohyun’s eyes with one of his hands.

“Hey, you’re unexpectedly quiet tonight.” Yet another whisper, this time close to his ear. Woohyun swore he could feel Sunggyu’s lips on his earlobe while a fingertip traced his lip.

In the midst of all this, suddenly Woohyun could feel Sunggyu’s hand on his eyes shaking, as if he had been electrocuted. Soon afterwards, the finger left his lips, slightly disappointing Woohyun (though he would never admit it). Strangely enough, from that moment on, neither of them said a single word, still remaining in that position.

“H-Hey, what are you doing?’ Woohyun’s patience was running out. The silence helped him to calm down a lot. He pushed Sunggyu’s hand away, and to his surprise, Sunggyu was holding his head with his other hand, looking rather pained.

“Ya, what’s wrong? Is your head hurting?” Woohyun looked at him with worry.

Sunggyu smiled at him. “Yeah, but I’m fine. I just suddenly have a very bad headache, for some reason.”

When Woohyun reached out to touch his forehead, Sunggyu swiftly dodged and took a step back, creating a good distance in between them.

“Oh, it was me,” Sunggyu quickly answered out of the blue, distracting Woohyun before he started to question his strange behaviour.  

“Huh?”

“The guy that I saw in the lake.” Sunggyu pointed at the lake and chuckled. “It was my reflection.”

“Hah?” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a weird look as if the latter was crazy. “Seriously, you? Hot? Pfft—please.”

“Oh, you know it’s true. You couldn’t even say a word earlier! Haha.”

Woohyun flushed bright red and retaliated, “Shut up! I was wondering how far you would dare to go with me. In the end, you didn’t dare to do anything. Hmph!”

“Right.” Sunggyu just smiled.

“You’re such a loser. And a coward! Bleh~” Woohyun stuck his tongue out teasingly.

“Right. Right.” Sunggyu nodded and began to look around. “Is there any good place that we can sit down here?”

“Duh. Follow me.” Woohyun gestured with his hands as he walked away to a nearby cliff. In less than a second, he jumped to the top of the cliff and sat with his legs dangling over the edge.

“Come up here!” Woohyun called with a bright smile.

At the bottom of the cliff, Sunggyu could only chuckle at the other’s excitement. The smile soon faded as he recalled what had- happened earlier.

[FLASHBACK]

“Hey, you’re unexpectedly quiet tonight,” I whispered yet again by his ear, perhaps a little too close this time, as my lips were brushing his earlobes.

Seeing him blushing bright red up to his ears was quite a sight. My eyes travelled from his earlobe down his sharp jaw line and finally stopped at his plump lips. Without meaning to, I found myself absentmindedly tracing his lips with my finger. However, when I barely touched it with my fingertip, a sudden flow of electricity came to me, and a strange memory appeared in my head.

“My prince, the princess has arrived at the gate.”

“…”

“My prince…”

“Are you really doing this to me, Sunggyu?”

“…”

“Fine. I hope you won't regret this.”

The shock was strong enough that my body was trembling despite my efforts to suppress the agonizing pain in my head. Still covering Woohyun’s eyes, I stood still in silence, holding my head with my other hand, hoping the pain would pass soon.  

*It happened again…* Sunggyu frowned. *What was that flash back all about? Who were those men? It seemed like I was one of them. Could it be a memory from my previous life?*

“Hurry up! You’re gonna miss out on the fun!” Woohyun yelled, urging Sunggyu to come join him.

Looking at the other waving his hand frantically at him, Sunggyu could only shake his head at Woohyun’s impatience. 

*Looks like I'm the only who can see those visions... Well, no matter, I'll look more into them later.

Settling aside his heavy thoughts, Sunggyu quickly teleported himself next to Woohyun. From above, one could see the lake glittering under the moonlight. The wild flowers nearby seemed to glow brightly, even without sunlight. The dark forest surrounding the lake created a mysterious and somewhat supernatural atmosphere.

“Ah, it’s almost time,” Woohyun announced happily as he leaned forward, attempting to see the view more closely.

“For what?” Sunggyu asked.

“Look!” Woohyun pointed at the lake excitedly.

Following Woohyun’s finger, Sunggyu turned back to the lake, which was now filled with fireflies dancing above it. It was a magnificent view. After visiting the lake many times during his training period, Woohyun knew exactly when the fireflies would gather above the lake’s surface every night. With this in mind, he wanted to show it to someone for the very first time, and that someone was…

“Hey, what do you think—” Woohyun’s voice trailed off into the distance as he turned around.

He had not expected this. He had wanted to see Sunggyu smiling at him and thanking him for showing him the beautiful view. He had wanted to tell Sunggyu too that he was the very first person Woohyun had taken to this special place. He had wanted to see that, but he had never expected to see this.

Sunggyu was smiling with such sad eyes.

His light grey eyes were normally emotionless, but Woohyun knew behind that coldness laid an empty void full of pain. He had seen it before. Sunggyu the God of Darkness had an extremely strong attachment to the Thana Garden, especially the Banyan tree. Out of curiosity, Woohyun used to ask him why and every time he would receive a sad smile along with those same eyes for the answer.

“S-Sunggyu…” Woohyun uttered softly under his breath. He didn’t know what to do. He never knew this would put Sunggyu off so badly. This wasn’t the Thana Garden. It was his lake.

While Woohyun was panicking internally, not knowing what to do, Sunggyu had long turned his eyes away from the lake. Staring at the guy mumbling to himself, Sunggyu couldn’t help but laugh (as softly as he possibly could) at the other.

Hearing Sunggyu’s laughter, Woohyun immediately shot his head up. “You… okay now?”

*This damn guy... One moment he looked like he was about to cry the next he is already laughing. Oh Woohyun, and you fell for this weirdo.* Woohyun sighed to himself.

Patting Woohyun’s head, Sunggyu nodded. “Yeah, sorry about that.”

Although he wasn’t fully convinced, Woohyun decided not to pursue the issue further. He knew it wasn’t a good topic to talk about, and he didn’t want to see Sunggyu all depressed.

After a moment of silence, a sudden question popped up in Woohyun’s head.

“Hey Darky.”

“What is it?”

“Do you believe in second chances?”

Sunggyu chuckled at the random question. “Why?”

“Well, just because. Do you?”

“Oh dear. I knew you were a playboy, stealing female hearts left and right, but I didn’t expect you to be such a dreamer as well,” Sunggyu said in a teasing tone.

Embarrassed, Woohyun raised his voice in protest. “Am not!” Woohyun’s expression suddenly turned serious as he continued in a calmer tone, “If I were a dreamer, then I would believe that happy endings exist.”

Surprised by the sudden announcement, Sunggyu stopped teasing the poor god. “You don’t?”

“Happy endings?” Woohyun chuckled with a hint of bitterness. “No such thing.” 

Sunggyu had never seen so much darkness in Woohyun’s eyes before. Cautiously, he asked, “Why do you think so?”

“At least not for everyone,” Woohyun answered after a moment of silence. “Only those with power can indulge in the illusion of happiness. Look at the world, Darky. If you’re born in poverty, what is happiness to you? It is being able to find food and stay alive day after day.” Woohyun waved his hand in the air, and a scene appeared of starving children walking around to find food, getting beat up for stealing food to fill their stomachs that had been empty for days. Some who were weaker than the rest died in bone and rotten skin. Then the scene changed to those in high society, killing one another for power and wealth. Blood spread slowly across the expensive marbled floor. Those who died got trampled on, and those who survived took it all. It was a scene of pure evil, all gory and bloody, but of course, Sunggyu didn’t even blink at the sight.

“There is no time for luxuries like relationships or high-ranking positions that people would kill for. Such is happiness for the rich. But even then, the greed goes on. With humans and their endless limits, they will never achieve their “happiness”. And so, a happy ending is nothing but their illusion. Once they have it, it will move up a notch, and they will be forced to chase it again and again.” With a look of disgust, Woohyun waved his hand once more, and the images before them disappear.

Staring at his hands, Woohyun thought about his power as a god. “But those with absolute power like us have what it takes to be happy, don’t you think? Our happiness doesn’t change like them. Heck, we already have everything. There is no need for us to yearn for more. That is why only those with power can have happiness – whatever it is.”

After listening patiently to Woohyun’s rather cold words, Sunggyu simply laid back on the ground and stared at the starry night above.

“Only those with power can have happiness, huh? I wonder about that…” Sunggyu said in a quiet voice.

“You don’t think so?”

“Well… Sometimes, even gods are powerless against things too,” Sunggyu answered with a sad smile.

Woohyun turned back to Sunggyu, giving him a confused look. “What do you mean?”

“Ah…” Seeing Sunggyu’s sad smile, Woohyun simply turned back towards the lake, pretending that it was nothing.

He knew Sunggyu was lost in thoughts again, and his only way of helping the other to ease his pain was to not mention it at all. He didn’t know what had scarred Sunggyu, but he surely did not want to reopen a wound. No matter how curious Woohyun was, he would wait. Wait until Sunggyu was willing to tell him first.

Sunggyu, who was lying on the ground, stared at Woohyun’s back in silence. He found it strange that the other was quiet all of a sudden. He knew that Woohyun had seen his expression earlier; however, he hadn't expected Woohyun to turn a blind eye to it.

*Could it be… he’s trying to be considerate toward me?* Sunggyu tried to find an explanation for Woohyun’s actions in his head and smiled at the thought.

“Hey Woohyun, want to hear an old story?” Sunggyu sat up and rested his back against Woohyun’s.

Woohyun tensed up at the sudden question. “…Sure.”

“Listen well. This is the first time I’m telling someone about this.”

Woohyun nodded. When he remembered that Sunggyu couldn’t see him, he uttered an ‘okay’ softly.

“Well, where should I begin?” Sunggyu took a deep breath. Closing his eyes, he began to search for a memory from the past...

 

⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

 

Well... hello there. Sorry, I took such a long break. I kinda had to :/ There was just a lot of stuffs going on with me transferring university and my deteriorating health too. Let's just say I was on the verge of taking a semester off because of my health. Sigh... Worry not my friends. I shall not die before I complete the story kaka :D Thank you for sticking around with me and until the next time~ 

 

SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING AND UPVOTING :)

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS OR ASK ME ANYTHING IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.