01

Can't Deny Love

"G-Go away. I don't know you. Even if I do, I don't love you."you sobbed, hot tears streaming down your cheeks. A hand reached to wipe them off, but you brushed it away. "I hate you." you murmured, sinking onto your knees, making contact with the ground. He stared at you, feeling his heart shattering like a vase shatters into pieces. He might not show it, but he w as deeply hurt by your words.

"You hate me? Fine. I'll never come back. I'll leave." he snarled, leaping out the window and away, never once looking back.

Only afterwards, after he left you and you left him, had he thought about it. "I'll find you." he murmured,"I'll get you back before the next full moon."

You gasped, waking up, heavily breathing and sweating. It was the middle of the night, the darkness didn't help much in relieving you of your fear. You felt a presence sitting down next to you. It was, to your relief, Suho. He was frowning.

"Are you alright? I heard you tossing and turning and now you're awake." he paused,"You had that dream again, right?" You nodded, not daring to look at him. "You can't forget him?" his voice hardened a little. Seeing your frightened expression, his features softened. "I'm not that kind of wolf, you know. I won't hurt you as he did. WE won't hurt you. So forget him." he said, rising up to leave the room,"Good night."

You sat there, remembering that night. It had been raining heavily. You had been hanging out with Suho's pack, EXO- K. There was no one in the house that night. EXO- M had something "important" to do. Even Luhan, your "boyfriend" went with them.

You say boyfriend with quotations because he didn't act like one. He was never there for you. He was constantly flirting with other girls, yet he EXPECTED you to be faithful to him. Sure, he was smart and also had good looks, but he was a WOLF. A monster. He was very possessive and didn't allow you to hang out with guys, especially EXO- K. All guys except for the other pack members of EXO- M. But EXO- K was a different type of wolf. They were friendly. Much friendlier than Luhan.

You had nobody to hang out with so you decided to spend time with EXO- K. EXO- M happened to pass by. Luhan's eyes widened at the sight of you and the others. "Ahem." he coughed. You froze. It was Luhan. And he was glaring at you. You excused yourself and walked over to him. He slammed you into the wall, his eyes flashing red.

"Hyung..." Tao warned.

"You stay out of it Huang Zi Tao!" he growled. Kris laid his hand of Tao's shoulders. They could only watch. Luhan shifted into his wolf. He nipped at you, before finally sinking his teeth into your delicate skin. Blood started flowing out, you were starting to lose conscious. Your eyes darted towards the others. They refused to make eye contact.

"Help." you croaked weakly.

"Luhan. That's enough. I think she learned her lesson by now." Kris quietly spoke. Luhan the wolf growled.

That's the last thing you saw before waking up and seeing EXO- K. They had saved you from death. If the blood had kept flowing, the results were fatal. You met Luhan again that night. He was next to your bed, his face showed guilt. That was when you had your break-up talk. The time you said, I hate you. Now you were with EXO- K. You had formed a relationship with the alpha, Suho.

You claimed to have forgotten that incident. You claimed to have forgotten Luhan.

But Suho knew better. You didn't and you won't ever forget him. The sadness in your eyes showed it all. But you still go to the same school as all of them. The wolves. The only difference was that you didn't go anywhere near Luhan nor EXO- M.

"Ga Yun, can you wake the others up? I'm finishing up the food here!" D.O yelled from the kitchen.

"Aye, D.O!" you playfully yelled back, tossing up a soldier's salute. You ran up the stairs. You entered Sehun's room and yelled the magic words.

"FREE BUBBLE TEA ACROSS STREET!" Sehun instantly shot straight up, now wide awake.

"Bubble tea?! Where?!" he demanded. "There's no bubble tea, Sehun." you replied, laughing. He pouted.

"But I'll treat you to bubble tea during lunch break." you quickly added before he used aeygo on you.

"Thanks noona!" he chirped, beaming. You left for Kai's room. Once there, you scratched your head in confusion. He wasn't there. A strong pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Kai." you groaned.

"What?" he asked, putting his hands up in surrender. "Go downstairs and eat already." you said, sighing in defeat, walking to Baekhyun's room. He was awake and had just finished dressing into his uniform.

"Morning Baekhyun!" You greeted.

"Good morning to you too Ga Yun." he answered, smiling. You walked into Chanyeol's room. He was sleeping. Or was he? You decided to walk out.

"Yah! Ga Yun! You didn't wake me up!" Chanyeol said, pretending to cry.

"Pabo. You were already awake." you replied while laughing. Chanyeol mumbled something and walked downstairs. You smiled, walking into Suho's room.

"Suho."you said,"wake up." You gently shake him. You sighed,"Oppa wake up." Suho didn't even wake up. "YAH! WAKE UP ALREADY WO--" you were shushed by a kiss on your mouth. You struggled, but eventually gave in. You walked downstairs with him, holding hands.

"SHHH!" you heard. You turned to look at Suho, who apparently heard it too. You both entered and sat down on a chair. They were whispering something to each other.

"Speak." Suho said," What's so secretive?"

"Nothing." they answered in unison, but Sehun was shaking. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. "YOU GUYS WERE KISSING!" he yelled at the top of his lungs and ran out. You blushed and looked at Suho, who also was a little red.

"He's blushing." they teased.

"YAH!" Sehun suddenly yelled."WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

In class, you took your seat. Suho sat next to you. Luhan took a seat behind the two of you. His eyebrows furrowed together at the sight of you two together. You also felt him staring at you two. Suho noticed your heart beating a little faster. He squeezed your hands in assurance. You let out a nervous smile at him. Class slid by quickly. Of course. You were with Suho. He was there to protect you from Luhan.

"Ga Yun. Can you come here for a moment?" the teacher called. Suho was waiting patiently at the door. 

"Suho. Go ahead to lunch, the others are probably waiting for you." you urged. The teacher explained that he needed you to bring a package from the office. You nodded,"OK."

As you walked downstairs, a voice said,"You've been avoiding us."

Oh no.

It was EXO- M minus Luhan. You bit your lips, keeping up your pace. Kris gave a small nod. Xuimin ran after you, easily catching up.

"Ga Yun. We won't hurt you. We just want a talk." Xuimin coaxed.

"About what? How you want me to be back together with monsters?" you shot back.

"N-. Monsters? Is that what you think of us? Luhan didn't mean it. You know he didn't. He just loves you too much. We all do. We're really sorry and we want you back."

You shook your head."No." You backed away, bumping into someone all too familiar. Luhan.

"We. Need. To. Talk." he said, emphasizing each word. You turned to look for Xuimin, but he was gone. You bit your lips. "I don't know you and I don't know why we need to talk." you said.

"You do know. Stop lying to yourself, Ga Yun." he replied."Even if you say that you've erased it, it doesn't go away that easily. Love doesn't remain in the memories... It remains in the heart."

You bit your lips, until it bled." So you're right. I won't forget you. I can't. But I don't love you. I love Suho." He leaned in closer to you, so close you could feel his breathe. He pushed your head closer until your lips touched.

"Suho?" Sehun mumbled." Where is Ga Yun? She promised to treat me to bubble tea."

"Probably still in the classroom." he answered. Sehun got up. "We'll I'm going to get her." he declared exiting the cafeteria. Chanyeol got up, but was pulled back down by Baekhyun. "It's alright. It's just Sehun. Nothing could go wrong."

Sehun sniffed the air for your scent and determined that you weren't in the classroom. His nose brought him to where you were. His eyes widened at you and Luhan kissing. "No way..." he murmured, and sinked back into the school before either of you could see him.

You pushed him away, crying, then cried into his arms. "I don't hate you, Luhan, I really don't, but now I love Suho." Luhan took a deep shaky breath." Ga Yun. Stop lying to yourself." That was when EXO- K decided to make their appearance. "Back off, Luhan. Do you plan on hurting her again?" Suho growled. Luhan growled back, his eyes flashing red. The rest of EXO- M also came, sensing that Luhan would need help. Sehun pulled you back." It's dangerous here, Ga Yun." "Are they going to fight?" you asked, eyes widening. Sehun didn't answer, and you knew the answer. No, no, no. This was all wrong to you. They all shifted to their wolf, snarling and attacking each other. "Stop it." you said, feeling dizzy,"STOP IT!" Of course, they didn't. You saw Suho about to finish Luhan off. "SUHO! PLEASE STOP!" you yelled," I-I..." You felt your head spinning in circles and decided to sleep for a little while. When you woke up, you were in the hospital. All twelve wolves were there. Their heads were down, and they kept glancing at one another. "Ga Yun, are you alright?" Suho asked. You nodded, suddenly interested in the window.

"Do you remember who I am noona?" Sehun asked, his face made into a slight pout.

"Yeah. You're Sehun, my annoyingly cute little brother who loves bubble tea." you joked,"Why?"

"The doctor said you had a case of stress and depression and might lose some memories." Baekhyun answered. "I know all of you." you said, suddenly annoyed,"Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Kris, Xuimin, Lay, Chen, Tao and..." You frowned.

"Who are you?" Luhan clenched his fists."You really don't remember me?" he asked quietly. "No..." They exchanged worried glances, puzzled. Luhan stormed out of the room. The others followed suit, saying they'll visit later. "Darn it. Why won't she remember me?"he muttered."Ga Yun...I love you." You cuddled into your blanket. "I love you too, Luhan." "Ga Yun. Noona.~" Sehun announced," We're back." He dropped the basket he had been holding earlier. "She's not here."

Ga Yun lied against the tree trunk. "Ga Yun..." It was Luhan. "It's you. From earlier..." you replied. "Stop lying. You remember me." "I don't." "Yes you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have come here." "What do you mean?" "This was the place where you and I first met."

*Flashback*

You had heard the wolves howling in the distance. Scared, you began climbing the tree, but the howls just came nearer. Soon enough a wolf was underneath the tree. Its eyes staring right at you. "D-Don't come any closer wolf." you threatened, hugging the branch tightly. The wolf began running and hurled itself at the tree. Eventually you lost your grip and fell...on the wolf.

"Oww. GET OFF OF ME!" a voice yelled under you. You looked down to see a boy, scowling at you.

"You're-You're the wolf!"

"Thanks Captain Obvious. Now are you getting off me or what?" he added sarcastically. You blushed, scrambling to get off him. "You're a...wolf." you gasped.

"And your savior. I just saved your life if hadn't noticed."

"You're a wolf.GAAHH!"you screamed, clambering back, tripping yourself in the process. And falling on him again. But this time lips to lips.

"YAAAAAAHHHH!"

*End of Flashback*

"Luhan...I love you." you said, as he embraced you and kissed you.

 

A/N: This story might seem really rushed. Sorry about that. :( 

I hope you enjoy.