gayness, derpiness and more gayness

The mystery behind Xiumin's missing picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“This is bad, this is really bad”

 Exo’s manager phase around the room while clutching his phone.

 

Baekhyun looks up from his laptop, temporarily taking away his attention from his precious SNSD noonas. “What’s bad hyung? What happen?”

 

“The saesangs are on attack again”

 

Those simple words immediately caught everyone’s attention.

 

“W-what do you mean the sae- uhm they’re on attack again?” Suho asks. He couldn’t even bring to say the word that immediately put shudders in all of them.

 

“Well since today is the last day of your clothing line BWCW, some crazy fangirl stole one of the pictures on the wall” their manager explains.

 

“Whose picture is it?” Kris asks and everyone including the atheist Joonmyeon prayed to the heavens that it was not their picture. Because who knows what those crazy fangirls would do with their printed faces.

 

Everyone held their breath, waiting for their manager’s answer.

 

Sweats immediately form on their faces.

 

Their heart beats immediately set on irregular phase.

 

Everyone could hear the ragged breath of their members.

 

Their manager sighs and looks at the eldest sadly.

 

 

 

“It was Xiumin’s”

 

 

 

An exaggerated gasp was immediately heard in the room.

 

At first they thought it was the pitiful boy who got his picture stolen but it turns out it was the deer who turned into a koala that is now sticking like glue to the one who’s half of 50 years old member of the group.

 

“Why does it have to be baozi?! NO! This is not acceptable! I cannot let this pass!”

 

Everyone looks at Koala-Han weirdly and Xiumin gently pry his hands off of him.

 

“Lu, it’s okay. It’s no big deal, it’s just a picture” he shrugs non chalantly.

 

But the deer didn’t listen and immediately throws himself again at the lad.

 

“Don’t worry my baby baozi we’ll get it back, we’ll call all of your baozi army and my deer troups to seek revenge for you” Luhan cooed sweetly while the latter could do nothing but detach himself from his overly attached DerpFriend.

 

“No Luhan really it’s okay. It’s not a big deal”

 

And at last after 827464930372272 years of struggling Xiumin successfully got himself separated from the peculiar deer.

 

“Psh. Minseok hyung is right; it’s just a picture anyway. Good thing it’s not min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter