Final

Flappy Yeol

tap tap tap tap tap tap

" Baekhyun? "

" ohh NOOOOOOOOOOOO "

Chanyeol was watching the annoyed Baekhyun, who was clutching the phone with a not-so-happy face.

" What's the matter ByunBaek? "

" it died agian Chanyeol, IT DIED AGAIN "

Baekhyun shook Chanyeol's shoulders harshly and stumping his feet.

" Hey hey calm down, will you? Now tell me what exactly is the problem hmm? "

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's face and looked at him with a soft yet loving gaze.

"  You see, there was this new game called the Flappy Bird and I tried to achieve a high score but the stupid bird keep on hitting the green tube or falling down to the ground and I'm really really-AHHH I'M SO FRUSTRAED "

Baekhyun walked away, fingers tapping his phone non-stop, all type of curses and swears could be heard from that pretty mouth of his.

" What's so great about that game anyway? "

Chanyeol puffed his cheeks in annoyance and start to follow his bestfriend.

" Baek wait for meeeeee "

.................................................................................................................

 

 

Chanyeol has been in love with Baekhyun for years but he didn't have the confidence to confess his love because he was afraid that it might ruin his beautiful frienship with the older. But since now it's their last year in high school and Baekhyun seems to have gain more admirers than before, the derpy giant had made up his mind that he will tell his feelings to Baekhyun as soon as possibe. And now, he's currently in his crush slash bestfriend's room, ready to spill out his secrets and be prepared for Baekhyun's answer.

" Baek? "

" Hmm? "

The older answer quietly, eyes still glued to his phone's screen, playing that silly birdie game.Chanyeol pouted because his bestfriend was not paying enough attention to him. 

" I have something really important to tell you. "

He tried to sound serious, hoping Baekhyun would stop his game and focus on him instead.

" What is it? "

The petite boy still didn't move his gaze from the phone. Chanyeol sighed and clear his throat. He was really nervous because he has never done this before and since it's his bestfriend he's gonna confess to, it's more nerve-wracking.

" Baekhyun ah I know this might affect our friendship but I can't hold it in anymore. I love you- "

" YESHHHHH WOOHOOOOOOO "

Baekhyun abruptedly stand up and throw his hands in the air, doing some kind of victory dance.

" Chanyeol ah I've made a new high scoreeee "

Chanyeol stared him blankly and muttered a soft congratulations to his bestfriend.

" hehe so what were you saying earlier? I wasn't able to catch up with what you were saying "

Baekhyun scratch his head and laugh apologetically.

" What? Oh it was nothing important actually...."

" Really? Okay "

Baekhyun smiled and continued with his game once again without seeing the sad look on Chanyeol's face.

..................................................................................................................

It was Sunday evening. Chanyeol and Baekhyun decided to hangout at the city center. Chanyeol was extremely excited because he got the chance to spend some time with his Baekkie. And yes, he was planning to confess his love again and wishing it would be a success this time.

Chanyeol had tried to tell his feelings many times after the failure in Baek's bedroom. He didn't give up. He bought flowers, gifts, take Baekhyun out to his favorite ice cream shop but still, his moment was always ruined by the Flappy Bird game. Baekhyun never actually listened to his confession because he was too caught up with the game. This time, he make sure that Baekhyun will clearly hear about his deep feelings for the older. But unfortunately, he hasn't figure out any way to make this confession special and memorable yet.

Here he was in the middle of a small concert on the street which was organised by some rock bands. People were screaming and having fun but he was sulking. And why is that?  Because the small man next to him, was still occupied with his phone. Yes, that man is none other than the Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked around and something yellow and fluffy had caught his eyes. He instantly walked to that eye catching thing. And what he found has made his smile grow widely.

" This gonna be awesome. "

Chanyeol mumbled and walked to the backstage of the concert.

.............................................................................................................................

Baekhyun looked around and he couldn't find his bestfriend. He started to panick and blame himself.

" Of course he would leave you. You were too addicted to the game without talking to him. Urgghh you stupid bacon. "

As he was about to leave the crowd to look for his giant, he heard people saying something that had caught his attention.

" Wow is that the Flappy Bird? "

" Wahhh so cute "

WHAT? FLAPPY BIRD?

Baekhyun turned around immediately and looked at the stage.

There it was.... a big, yellow and fluffy bird costume with an awkward tall man inside, with a rose in his hand.

Tall man?

Baekhyun focused on the man's face and his mouth fall open.

" Chan...yeol? "

" Umm...hello everybody. Sorry for disturbing your fun time but I promise this won't take too long. "

The deep voice echoed, making Baekhyun snapped out of his mind.

" So yeah I am here in a little bird costume as you can see haha. " He chuckled and continued " Even though this is really embarrassing but I had to do this for my love one. I had fall in love with him since the first time I met him. I've gather up all of my confidence and decide to confess my feelings for him today. But why in a bird costume you may ask? Well, because apparently, this boy is really really addicted to the Flappy Bird game, I'm sure you all know this game. And I think if I dress up as one of his favorite game's character, then maybe, you know, he might give me a chance ? And I also want this confession to be really unique and memorable because this person is very special to me. "

People were cheering loudly for Chanyeol and Baekhyun was watching him shockingly.

" Actually, I had tried to tell him many times but he didn't listen to me carefully because he was too focused on his game. But I would like to tell this to him again. I hope this confession of mine wouldn't ruin our friendship and I don't expect him to accept me just because I'm his bestfriend. "

Chanyeol hopped of the stage and walked toward Baekhyun who was still in shock. He knelt down, hand out the rose to Baekhyun and said:

" Byun Baekhyun, I love you. would you mind being this awkward idiot's boyfriend? "

Baekhyun could felt his tears streaming down his face as he was lost for words at the sudden confession from his bestfriend.

" Accept him! Accept him! Accept him! "

People were chanting, telling him to accept Chanyeol.

Baekhyun slowly took the rose and pulled Chanyeol up. He suddenly hug the giant and start sobbing. Chanyeol's heart was beating like crazy. He caressed Baek's hair gently and tell the latter to stop crying. After minutes, Baekhyun calmed down and looked at Chanyeol.

" Why are you so stupid you giant? Why did you have to embarrass yourself by wearing that huh "

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's chest softly.

" Because you love this silly bird. And I can do anything for you baby even if it was quite embarrassing. "

Baekhyun giggled and pull Chanyeol's cheeks playfully.

" But do you really love me Baek? Or it's just you don't want me to be embarrassed, so you just accept it without having feelings for me? "

Chanyeol asked the older with a concern on his face.

" You know Chanyeol, I was planning to confess my love for you this upcoming Valentine's Day but now you've ruined my plan. I was in love with you for a long time too. "

" What? Really? Urghh if I had known, I wouldn't have wear this stupid bird costume. Now everubody's gonna remember as a Flappy Yeol "

Chanyeol hid his face in Baekhyun's shoulder from embarrassment.

" But I think you look cute in that costume. "

" Really?? "

Chanyeol looked at him with sparkly eyes. Baekhyun couldn't handle his cuteness so he lean in peck his lip.

" Yes baby. "

Chanyeol's face became flustered and his cheeks were reddish. He shyly put his hand on Baekhyun's neck and bring him in for a more passionate kiss, ignoring the people around them who were listening to their conversation the whole time.

.....................................................................................................................................

 

A/N: soooooo yeahhh this story is completed. Thanks to all the subscribers and comments. I hope you guys like it.

bye~~