2

Our little thing called love

rain.jpg

"Attention! Airline Korean Air, flight KE5804, arrival from Beijing, China has arrive. All passengers will be exiting through gate 8, thankyou."

 

Ten minutes after that announcement a swarm of passangers carrying their own luggage wet out of gate 8 like the announcement lady said. Among those people a certain boy with a hazelnut colored hair stood out, he wore a white shirt and black leather jacket with a pair of jeans and red converse shoes.

"Luhan hyung!!" somebody shouted. Hearing his name being called he looked up to see who has called him. The caller was waving his hand in the air with a big smile on his face, next to him was a taller boy also waving his hand cheerfully, a wide smile across his face.

'god this two, tehy look like they're five' he who is apparently named luhan thought, but he raised his hand and waved to them anyway while smilling, approaching them.

"ayyee hyunggg~ what's up?" the tall guy said, still smilling widely. Seeing him smile like that luhan couldn't help but let out a little smile "i'm good, how are you guys tho?"

"we're awesome!! glad to have you back hyung" the shorter one said.

"yeah!! now we're perfect!! the twelve of us~" the taller one butted in.

"chanyeol lower your voice it's really loud you know.." luhan said when he noticed people are starting to look at them.

"hehe mian hyung~"

"sorry hyung, he's always like this.. kind of annoying and embarrasing.."

"yah! baek! not cool!!"

"yah yah guys let's just go home" luhan said to the bickeringh boys in front of him. With that the three went out of the airport, to baekhyum's car. The car ride was nothing but silent, it didn't mind luhan. With baekhyun and chanyeol there will never be a dull moment, they will talk, ask, even sing songs on the radio.

"so baekhyun, where will i be staying? you said to leave it to you~" luhan said wile looking out the window.

Hearing that question chanyeol and baekhyun exchanged sly smirks and looks that luhan didn't see.

"ohyeah!" baekhyun said with musch enthusiasm " so you'll be staying in my sister's family house. It's not used at all.. but!'

"but what?" luhan looked at baek who is sitting on the passenger's side.

"well my sister-"

"step sister." chanyeol butted in.

Baekhyun shot a glare at chanyeol. "it doesn't matter, anyway, my sister-"

"yeah but she's your step sister so like not biologically related, and so i don't get why you're so overprotective of her? i can't date her, i can't be friends with her, like every move i'm about to make you will definitely it. I mean come on man, some of the guys are secretely comlaining too!! you know some of them really likes your sister, and some of them would really love to go out with her! for example, me. like-" Chanyeol continued his rambling while driving. True, moonri is not just anygirl.. she's like almost everyguy's dream girl. She can be what ever you want her to be, the perfect girl and sadly very different from you. But, everything has its flaw and moonri has lots it's just those flaws are covered up so good that only you can see them.

"Just please chanyeol. i know that but i'm sorry i already have someone in mind that is good for her-" 

"what!? that is so unfair hyung why can't you make her choose??"

"actually i am letting her choose but i'm just rooting for the one i like most and the one that i think would fit her the most." baekhyun said.

"anyway, luhan hyung the house, it's not used at all so it's totally okay for you to use it. But there's going to be someone staying there with you, moonri's friend."

"and his name is?" Baekhyun exchanged glances with chanyeol, he knew that you're going to be luhan's new roommate but he can't let luhan know that you're a girl.

"i- i don't know.."

 


HOKAY SO HERE'S CHAPTER TWO EVERYBODY

okay so i'm writting this in the new asianfanfiction website design.. or something.. it's actually quite nice.. and looks kinda cleaner, i like it.. hehe. anyway, umm i just wanted to talk about red velvet.. i think they're a fun group.. i guess but a lot of people said they have like a lot of conterversial(?) i don't even know if i'm writtingit righ.. i mean englis is definitely  not my first language so.. yeah. i also watched the drama 'it's okay,it's love' it's a good and fun drama, i like it.. and umm i don't know if this news is big but the kemy rap that is dissing bom is just awful and i feel seriously dissapointed about that rap i mean honestly kemy did an awesome rapping but i dont get why she needed to rap about those stuff.. i feel like she could be famous if she raps about something else..

so that's about it on this chapet two. i hope you guys would coment more. it's getting pretty silent here.. so why don't you guys recomende(?) (english is not my first language) some fanfictions!! and i'll try reading them.. hehe :)