1

Our little thing called love

idaho.jpg

"are you there yet?"

"yes.."

"do you like it? is it comfortable? is it cozy enough??"

"it's fine"

"alright then, i'm sorry i can't go there.. my boss needs me hehe~"

"hmm"

"are you gonna be okay? somebody is also going to be living there with you, i forgot what time she's going to arrive tho.."

"ara.."

"she's baekhyun's friend, from china. pretty shocking to find out that my brother who hangs out with a bunch of goofy guys have a girl for a friend and pretty! i might add.. i forgot what her name was.. lilly? liu? lulu? something like that, anyway.. jae, remember what i said okay? please be nice to her, let her be your friend and please do try to open up more.. okay?"

"..."

"jae unnie~"

"hmm?"

"do it for me pleasee"

"nae.."

"awesome!! okay, my boss is calling me so i'll go visit you later~"

*tut tut*

'huff.. so this is the house..' You unlocked the door and went in, honestly you weren't even inside the house when she called. 

'it's nice' It was. Basically the inside of the house looks the same as the outside. Simple, blank, small, and just the way you like it. Why are you staying here? well you used to stay in her house, but then something came up, or rather someone came in and made all the difference. At first you wanted to find another place to live, but being the protective friend Moonri is she let you stay in one of her family's house that's not being used at the moment. But why are you staying with her in the first place? well that's another story.

You circled the house on the first floor, there's a living room with a big couch, a flat screen tv and a very wide coffee table. The kitchen is white with a big counter top, a lot of cupboards, an oven, a microwave and other basic kitchen stuff. The fridge is empty tho, glad thing you already ate on your way here. There's a room near the living room, when you opened it, it's a bedroom. A queen size bed, a study desk with a book case beside it, a bed side table, and a wardrobe that is glued to the wall. You also realized that there's also a bathroom inside this room. The room was like a really blank room, white walls, all the furniture are dark brown wood, the window curtains are white, very blank. 'just like she said.. no ones ever been here..'

You then went upstairs, it was a lot emptier there. There was an empty space only filled with a couch that only fits four people, a standing lamp, a carpet and a tv. Next to all of that is a door which is probably another room. You opened the door to the room, it was as big as the room downstairs but it just looks a looks a little wider because there's a big window viewing the front yard. The stuff in here are all the same as downstairs, a queen size bed, a desk, a bedside table, a book case and a big wardrobe glued to the wall. A bathroom is also there, it's perfectly the same, even the color.

'i want this one' you thought to your self as you put your backpack down and went downstairs to get your luggage that you left at the living room. Your started unpacking, you didn't bring much only your clothes and school stuff. The rest of your stuff was still sitting on your room at Moonri's house. You put your clothes neatly on the wardrobe, your school books on the desk and other stuff that you bought around the room, you also cleaned the house a little. 3 hour later the room looked a little more lively, and the house looked a tad cleaner. You checked your watch to see the time.

19.30

'i should take a bath..' you grabbed your towel and went into the bathroom.

20.00

You were drying your hair when your phone beeped.

 

 

unniee!! i was just about to finish here, do you wanna grab something to eat?? i'm starving :'(

It turns out to be Moonri, you texted her back.

okay, where?

umm.. i dunno where do you want to eat? 

i'm craving for some meat actually.. 

but oppa said i'm getting fat ><"

You thought for a second, then typed.

the restaurant next to school

woaahhh suree!! i'm locking up here meet you there~~

You looked at the text, 'i guess i should get ready..' 

You're not really the kind to dress up much, and since it's already night time you only wore your hoodie with a shirt under it, jeans, and sneakers. You grabbed you phone and wallet and went out of the house after locking your room and the house.

 


 

YES HELLO AND I AM DEEPLY SORRY, I KNOW IM NOT THE BEET WRITER IN THE WORLD AND IM NOT AIMING TO BE,  I HAVE FLAWS PEOPLE. 

Anyway umm.. i updated!! chapter one~ well it's not perfect and again i'm not aiming for it to be perfect but here it is. yeah so basically in this chapter is where jaerin or jae is what she is called in this chapter, moves into her new house. but her house mate is not there yet. yes, both of them will arrive at the same day but will they meet? i don't know~

This well i thought of this first chapter very throughly because unlike 'love square' this one has like a solid plot that if the opening doesn't match then it'll be weird, to me. Many of you may not know but i am a muslim so this month i am fasting and i am going to have like this idul fitri thing, which is good. because then i feel like writing more. 

To maybe some of you.. i know this maybe kind of awkward since the kris thing but i mean i started writing this when exo was still ot12 and i'll continue writing it that way and also support them that way (because kris's new movie OST is da bomb) and because kris has a part in this story also. I am a lazy writer so bare with me, do be patient. comments are very much appreciated and i will totally answer them, since i love you guys so much. i am a very open person so basically ask me anything you guys want and i'll answer them depending on my mood hehe..

 

ohoghei peace out!