prepartion for korea

Touring with Exo
5H pov* "Omg I can't believe we actually got a spot on the PM town tour!" Shouted London. The band screamed "IT IS CALLED SM TOWN TOUR NOT PM TOWN!!!! "." Speaking of pm, what time is it? "Asked Rachel. Lilly replied it is a quarter to 7. " aye do y'all reminder the name of the artists we are travelling with? " asked Adriana. " Ummmm I think it was EXO, shinee, f(x), and snsd? " replied hesitantly Lilly. "Why do you want to know." Asked Euhee sickly. " Oh I was just getting ready to look them up." Replied bluntly Adriana. "What!!!! " said the band except for Euhee who was horribly confused. " You can't do that the manager said not to " replied London. "Well to bad I am already looking at snsd and they are really beautiful. " said Adriana trying to convince them to cone over there where she was. And it worked Cause all of them ran faster than and a pack of wolves. "Omo they are beautiful " said Euhee. " what shouldn't you already know about them ? " asked Lilly surprised. "I lived in the u.s ever since I was nine do you think I know them? " said Euhee on a sassy tone. "Oh sorry" replied Lilly. Euhee knodded indicating that it was OK. The girls stood up looking up shinee, fx,and snsd and the last group they had to look up was EXO. So they got right to it. They look up the individual members first. Kai got alot of attention from the girls and so did they other eight but three members caught there attention so bad that they gasped with amazement. "Omo he is gorgeous" said Euhee but was taken back bye how much of a girl he looked like. " what is his name." Asked Euhee and London at the same time. Ummm his name is.............