Touring plans

Touring with Exo
Lilly's pov "Why do you think the manager called us in?" Said Lilly. "It is probably important. " said Rachel quickly. The rest of the band started to suspicious. "Rachel?!?" The band said slowly. "Do you know what the manager called us in for?" Said London suddenly. "No I don't. Let just get out the van." Said Rachel as ahead getting out of the van. The rest followed the leader. As they enter the building, they saw their manager waiting. Patiently on the band. "Hi, girls long time no see." He said. " yeah yeah let hurry this up in have places. To be and people to see." Said a very impatient Adriana. "Well how bout we go to the room. Then I will tell you." The band didn't stay to listen cause they have already ran off towards the room. When everyone was sit down the, the manager. Started to yell the news. "So do you remember when you all asked me could you tour around Asia? " the band was really anxious to hear what he had to say."yes" the band answered. "Well since I'm your awesome manager I hacker managed to get you all a spot in S.M Town tour!" He screamed. The band started to scream and dance. "You really got us a spot in their tour " said a very shocked Lilly. "Yes I did! you will fly to south Korea in the next two days. " said the manager. "I can't wait to see to sights, clothing the " Rachel said before she was interrupted. "How hot the men are." Said a happy London "London! " the band said shocked that such words would come out of . "What? You all was thinking the same thing." She said confidently. Lilly decide to change the subject. "Who are we traveling with?" Asked a curious Lilly. The rest of the band stop screaming so they could hear the answer. "You'll be traveling with: Exo,Shinee, SNSD, and f(X) and no you can not look they up. "Why " the whole band screamed. " because I said so. Now I want to see you all back her in two days got it." He said seriously. "Now you all a dismissed. Don't forget, two days." And with that they all left.