SM meeting →_→

Touring with Exo
3rd POV After sehun and the rest of EXO was dressed they walked to the room. When they walked in the seen that room was packed. "What the hell! Why are there so many people in one room! Don't they have some where else to be". Said Sehun. "Calm down sehunnie, I heard they called down some of the other band in the company for the meeting. "said kyungsoo. As they walked in the room, Key ran towards them. Sehun wasn't to fond towards him so he just walked to the other side of the room. when he turn to see what he was so excited about he heard words such as a A GIRL FROM AMERICA. In that order. So obviously the bastard was talking about some that he ed while he was in the americas. As he started to walk even farther away from the band, someone ran towards him and tapped his shoulder. He was already prepared to curse the person who tapped. When he turned fully around that person was luhannie. Now how could he yell at his luhan. As he was going to talk. Luhan screamed " do you hear the news." . Sehun reply no. "There is going to be a girl group from america joining the tour." Are you excited, I always wanted to see an American girl, I wonder if they are as beautiful as they say, do you think they are single. Sehunnie got tired of hearing luhan rant about this girl group. So he screamed. Luhan was shocked alot Sehun used of tone so he shut up. "Kay, first yes I am excited but what is the name of the group? " asked Sehun. " their name is fifth harmony." Said luhannie. "Kay second what are there names? " Oh it is Euhee ,Adriana, Rachel, London, and Lilly. Sehun heart stopped. "Lilly as Lilly rose? " asked Sehun as his hands started to shake. "Yeah. You know her she is like 75% Vietnamese. " said kai as he entered the conversation. " no it is just that I've heard that name from somewhere . I had a friend who moved a way named Lilly rose." Said Sehun. Luhan and kai looked at Sehun as if he had 3 heads. " are you sure sehunnie, it could be something like kili EOS, or lili pose." Said luhan. " Yeah I an probably mistaking her for some one else." Said Sehun. "Okay, Oh how about we buy you some bubble tea to get her off your mind! " said luhan pointing at him and kai. "Ummmm your going to buy him to bubble tea right?. Asked kai. " Ummmm didn't I just say WE were going to but him some bubble tea? " sassed luhan " Ummmm and I just said YOU were going to buy the tea." Back sassed kai. " you know what how about I buy the tea and you both can argue like the little es you are." Said Sehun loud enough to make everyone in the room quiet. And with that they left to buy some tea.