We Better Keep Our Distance

Eccedentesiast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

People were talking about me, talking about him, talking about my past.
It happens all over again, the negative things that people used to say to me, The memories i want to get rid of..
I must run from this place, I don't want to hear any of it!
I glance at him first with teary eyes, then i ran all the way out of the cafeteria.
Came to my class, and pick up all of my things, i really need to go home. But when i was about to pick up my books. I feel someone held my hand.
"What do you think you're doing, Jung Soo Jung?"
"N-n-nothing, you better stay out of me. pleaseeeee.." Then he ask me to sit.
"Sit, and explain what the hell just happen? I came here quickly just to see you happy not crying miserably like that" he wiped my tears "come on, do you mind to explain?"
"It was just something that happens in the past, and i don't want to talk about it. It's best for us not to talk about anything. Not even a word" I stare at his eyes, pleading for an understanding.
"But if you want to forget about the past, don't just avoid it. You must face it. Don't cling on the past, if you want to move on" Mark told me.
"I'm afraid i would get hurt again Mark, it stings" I cried.
He my head "No, I promise i will not hurt you, and I won't anyone hurt you anymore.. because i'm here Soojung" he whispers, his voice is soothing.
"I don't know.. let's just see, mark" i quickly search for my car keys in my bag, and walk away without saying goodbye to him..
I feel like it's hard to breathe, i need air, i need oxygen, i want to forget everything.
Then i feel something warm flowing down my cheeks.. Sorry Jongin, I can't keep my promise to you.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 flashback.

 

 

It was one ordinary day in school. I'm sitting on the green grass, below the centre tree.
It was my daily routines i would go here and refresh my mind.
Then i felt someone's hand close my eyes. I just know that it's his hand, i smiled.
"Jungie! what are you doing?" Jongin pats my head and smiled at me.
"Just reading some books for Mrs.Kim assignment, nothing biggie. waeyo?" Then i felt his head resting on my lap.
"aniyaa, i just miss you. can i sleep here?" then i smack his head lightly.
I answer him sarcasticly "HAHA cute Jongin, you already rest your head on my lap then you just ask for my permission? babo!" i pinch his nose.
He stared at me, i don't know what his stares means it just felt different "Hmm, Jung i need a serious talk right now."
He grab my hand and told me to caress his hair as usual, it gives him comfort he told me.
"What is it that you want to talk about Jongin?" I am really curious, because he never act so serious like this before. It must be something big.
"well, promise me you won't be mad at me okay?" he offered me his pinky finger, i found it funny and childsih but i accept it anyway.
"I'm gonna go study abroad to England" Then my face fell. My heart hurts i don't know why.
"Jinjja? good for you! charanta Jongin-ah" I pat his head, i fake a smile. "When is your flight then?"
"tomorrow" he answered me blankly.
I gulped, "tomorrow? isn't that too fast? why don't you tell me sooner?" My smile soon fade away. I feel like i'm gonna broke into tears in seconds.
"No no no, don't cry okay? i just don't know how to say to you. I just don't have the guts to see you like this. I don't want to see you cry" he swipe my tears away.
"Too late buddy, the water has flown like a river! how dare you? i thought i already told you no more hiding something between us?"
Then he got up from my lap, hug me, and pat my back. "cry.. cry.. until it's dry, i'm here"
I sobbed and yelled at him "But you're gonna leave me like in the next few hours? how can i be happy?" I snuggled into his chest, i don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter