Unexpected

Eccedentesiast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're really the ICE PRINCESS KRYSTAL?" Yoogyeom asked me with his eyes widened. Then me and the girls just nodded.
"My friend said you really hard to approach, you're like a bird. You could see it in front of your eyes, but when you approach it, it flies away" Youngjae said.
"Yeah, a really beautiful white dove" Mark said to me, and all the girls and the boys were like woo-ing at me!
"Well, i'm kind of shut off with people, but i'm not that cold you know. If people say hi to me, i would reply back and smile. Like it happens all the time. It's just i don't feel comfortable hanging or talking with someone that i don't know for so long. It's just awkward, and i don't know their inside, whether they only use me as popularity boost up or be really really sincerely friends with me, it's kind of hard how to act around with all those people. Being nice, they judge you. Being bad, they judge you. So i rather be silent and act cold."
The guys all nodded, and the girls were patting my back. "So you see now, uri Soojungie is not as bad or evil as you think." Luna explained to them.
"But you seem nice though like when i first met you at the parking lot yesterday, but i just afraid to say hi to you because all the guys there were staring at me like hawks" Bambam told me.
Then i realized am i that cold? hmm..
"But you know bam, after this you could greet me whenever you want though, like i already know about you all and from what i see ya'll pretty nice and good. So you shouldn't be afraid, because what you see now is Soojung and not Krystal the cold one" i smiled. They were like mesmerized, me and my girls just giggled.
"oohh, noona why are you so pretty?" Yoogyeom remarked  I blushed, and i saw Jackson smack his head and said "Andwae! she is Mark's now! control yourself dummy!"
And Jackson grinned at me "But how come you are comfortable with uri Mark, Soojung-ssi?" I titled my head.
"I don't know, either. It's still a mystery to me" I confused myself.
"hmm.. It's getting late guys. We should get home like now" Sulli said to me.
Then we immediately grab our bags and stuffs and went out through the door, but Mark holds my hand.
"excuse me mister? did i allow you to hold my hand everytime you want?" he just smirks, and interlock our fingers. I smiled.
"Well, before you go home. I think we should just hang out at the park? Enjoying the evening?" Mark suggest it to me.

 

We strolling down at the park, hand in hand with summer breeze that keeps whispering to our ears.
"Hey, soojung? what if i leave you for a while?" Mark asked me. "Hmm.. where? you gonna leave for good?" I avoid his eyes.
"Nope, it's actually a good news though for you?" i'm confused "dude, what part of you leaving is a good news?" then he gave me a grin "So you're sad that i'm leaving you?"
I startled by that statement "No.. aniyaaa, it's not that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter