A Night To Remember

Eccedentesiast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was one Summer day,
All of teenagers would probably go to the beach. They go for sun-bathing, surfing, playing volleyball, or just relaxing.
Then a girl wearing a crop shirt, jeans and sandals went there just to breathe some fresh air.
She's just plainly beautiful without any make up, and she let her hair loose. Letting the breeze play with her hair.
She walks through the shore, with mind full of thoughts..
"I missed mom and dad" a single tear fell from her eyes, but she continued her steps, then suddenly a group of guys came to her.
"Hey, Krystal" Although it upsets her that they disturbing her peaceful moment, she still tries to smile a little, and greet them "Hey.."
One of them named Brian, the head of the group try to invite her to their fire-bond party tonight, at his beach house.
Because Jessica (my sister) is out tonight well maybe i should join them. I just nodded and continued to walk.
"See you krys! you're gonna be our guest of honor" she looked back and faintly smiled at them, and they were all high-fiving.

 


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 


Krystal POV:
I just went straight home, and preparing myself for the party. Although i hate the stares, i need to live a life as teenager too, right?
I quickly take a bathe, wear just a thin make up and lip tint. wearing a crop top, and short with a cream knitted cardigan, and a white Roxy Sandal to complete my ootd.
I text all of my friends, the girls of course. And they said that they already arrived, so i quickly grab my key, and ride my car to the hot spot.
And Tiffany's name appear on my phone screen.
"Sup tiff?"
"Krys, come quick! The party has started"
"I heard it f(x) already told me, and the music is too loud tiff, don't tell Jessica i'm coming over okay, i wanna surprise her"
"Sure, safe ride!" With that i ended the call.



After about 10 minutes of traffic, i arrived at Brian's crib.
I locked the car, and just went in to find my friends. I'm sure they're dancing right now.
I opened the door got greeted by the loud sound from Knife Party - Centipede. I saw people were drinking, laughing, talking, and dancing.
People were whispering when i went through them. It's normal, i just put my smile and they smiled back, just as usual.
Some of them would tell where did i get my outfit, some will compliment my hair, some will flirt, all those fake greetings. i just don't understand them. I'm the same, They should treat me normally. But me being nice, i answer all the question and greetings then went to find my friends again.
Then i found a group of girls dancing, Yup there they are.
"Girls! you should've wait for me at the front-door, you know how much i hate being the centre of attention!"
Then Vic just pat my head "You hate them, but yet you still bother to respond to them." answer me with her usual sarcastic ways.
I frowned, then Sulli came to our table with many drinks "aww our little princess is sulking, come on let's just have fun for tonight, no worries!" They cheer.
"I just grab another drink at the bar okay. bye." I told them. I know how to have fun, but without any drinks.
Although sometimes i do go to clubs or parties and what-so-ever, I never want to be wasted. I always drink cola, i know it's silly but yeah i don't drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter