Where He Hides

Mama

"Se Hun! What happened to your face?" Huang Zi gasped, seeing his half brother drag himself into the kitchen. "Your nose is bleeding! I- Oh no, I need a napkin."

Se Hun only watched in a diagonal, awry vision as his Chinese brother panicked all over the slim kitchen, searching for a simple napkin. He sighed softly through his plump, bruised lips, and forced his weak body to slide into an old chair. Huang Zi continued on for a good ten to twelve minutes before giving up and taking his shirt off.

"Why can't Jong In-ssi love me like Huang Zi-ssi does?"

"Here," Huang Zi snapped, outstretching his shirt with a small amount of water soaked in the middle. "Clean off the dirt from your face while I go find something to help the pain go down."

By something, Huang Zi meant ice. He didn't speak Korean very much, so he improvised as much as he could. Se Hun was dabbing away the dirt on his forehead when he heard his Chinese brother running back into the room with a small glass vial. There was a brownish liquid inside, and it made Se Hun's stomach churtle.

"Huang Zi-ssi," Se Hu began, watching his brother take the shirt and pour the substance on it. "I don't want that- Ouch!"

He felt a sharp sting in his palm when Huang Zi grabbed it.