Last Chapter

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Last Chapter

.

.

"I DISAGREE!"

The church door open widely and a sudden voice scream out, cutting off the wedding ceremony.

"ANDWAE! I OBJECT THIS WEDDING!" The person said loudly and bravely, causing the whole church to gasp except three people. The person was wearing a nice clean suit and look very much like this wedding is actually suppose to be for them. And, it is. The person was, Kim Taeng.

.

"I knew he would come..haha." Yul said and smile to Tiffany who is smiling at the "movie" she is currently getting to watch.

.

"Taeng??" Jessica cover with her hand and look at him with a surprise look as he approach her.

"Hi." Taeng first turn around and held out his hand infront of Yoong and smile.

"Hello." They shake hand cooly with each other before Taeng turn back and look at Jessica. The whole church is currently watching the weird drama scene that is happening infront of their eyes.

"Do you still love me?" He suddenly held her hands and smile brightly. It was really different from the way he acted that night..

"What??" Jessica really didn't know what the heck is going on at this moment. How Taeng just suddenly appear and ask her if she still love him, her head is spinning crazily trying to think.

"Yes or no, do you still love me?"

"..."

"Yes or no?"

"I still...do."

"That's what I want to hear. Let's go." Taeng held tightly onto Jessica's hand and suddenly run, making Jessica have to run with him.

"What??"

"Let escape this wedding together because I object you marrying someone else!"

"Yah!" As they run outside, leaving the church, the guards instantly try to catch them but the president had suprisingly stop them.

"Don't follow them." The president said calmly and.....smile? "So you aren't a coward as a thought...Sica-yah, appa is sorry. I'll listen to you from now on.."

.

.


"Wait, what is going on?!? Where did you came from??"

"I won't let anyone married you!! I'm sorry, I left you! That was the most stupid idea ever! I thought I could live without you, I thought that maybe if we don't see each other, nothing else will happen. I was selfish, I was thinking for myself. But after running away, I realize that I can't live without you!!..Because you are my life!!" Taeng yell to Jessica and look at her as they keep on running on the sidewalk, despite people are looking at them weirdly.

"I HATE YOU!!" They suddenly stop as Jessica pull her hand away and hit Taeng. "I hate you, I hate you! How many nights I have been crying because of you! I hate how you left me and said that I was a useless plan! I hate the way you smirk before you left! I hate how you are still in my mind even though you were bad!! I hate everything about you!"

"I'm sorry. I was wrong. You weren't any useless plan. You were Jessica Jung, the girl I fell in love with. Everything I said that night was just a lie. Right from the beginning, I had been going crazy for you. I was such a fool to even leave someone like you. Now, I won't, no matter what happen, I will be by your side." Taeng quickly wipe the tears on Jessica's face and hug her. "Even if I have to die, I won't leave you."

"Yah, how can you said that. If you die, who is going to be my bodyguard?? Promise me, you won't leave anymore."

"Promise."

.

.


"Yeobo, how can you let that monster kidnapped Jessica? The wedding proceeded very peacefully. Why did he have to come in and ruin it???" Mrs.Jung was angry at the fact that the wedding was ruin by Taeng, she didn't know why her husband is just standing and not doing anything..."I'm so sorry of what happen..-" Mrs.Jung went over and bow to Mrs.Im and Mr.Im about the incident, but Yoong quickly approach and talk to them.

"Auntie.."

"Yoong, I'm so sorry for the behalf of Jessica-"

"No no. If Taeng didn't barge in, I would have also call off the wedding. Hehe.." Yoong reply back calmly and smile, he never agree to the wedding and had already plan to reject it when they were saying the speech.

"Huh?"

"I never wanted to have a wedding with Jessica. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the son-in-law you always wish. I'm sorry I couldn't be the brother-in-law Krystal always wish....But, I would be glad and very happy if you will accept me as your second son-in-law."

"What?" Mrs.Jung didn't understand what Yoong was trying to say, she stood there blankly watching Yoong suddenly going over to where Krystal is at and kneeling down infront of her. Even Krystal was shock by Yoong's action.

.

"Krystal Jung, will you marry me?"

"Huh??"
"Don't act like you don't know. The one I like is Krystal Jung, not Jessica Jung."

"..."

"Y....e....s?" Krystal reply back in a whisper tone and slightly look down...She didn't know what to say, she didn't want to reject Yoong either, since this is what she had been waiting for.

"Hihi..I knew it." Yoong grab Krystal's hand and take her over to where their parents is at. Mrs.Jung is currently shock by what is going on...

"Omo, omo. Yoong...Soojungie???" Mrs.Jung feel like she was going to have a heart attack from so many shocks.

.

That was not all, one by one, the whole church is attack with many surprising attack by the kids. This time, Yul suddenly stand up and look at Tiffany.

"Will you marry me also?" He smile to Tiffany and took out a ring..

"Oh my god, was this all your plan?"

"Yes. So will you marry me?"

"No." Tiffany reply cause the whole church to gasp..."Just kidding, yes!" The church was fill with claps as they try to function with what is going on. The two couples walk up infront of the church and smile to each other..

.

"Ah, you can't forget this." Yul said and took out his phone to call someone.

"YAH! Where are guys running to??" He was calling Taeng and asking them to come back. "Come back here! The wedding can't start without the main characters!"

.

.

...5 Minutes later...

Taeng and Jessica appear at the church door and walk in slowly, they were scare to meet the president. But he suddenly approach them, causing the kids to move back slightly.

The president stop infront of Taeng, and with everyone surprised, he try to kneel down and apologize.

"Oh..what are you doing.." Taeng try to stop him from kneeling and tell him to stand up.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your family. Please forgive me."

"I'm not taking any revenge...After all...If I like it or not, you are going to be my father-in-law anyway..."

"Fine, but if I see you hurting my girl, I'll eat you up!" The president said with a stern face but then laugh slightly. Months ago, he decided that it was his fault after all. He won't punish Taeng even if he come back. After seeing Jessica being sad everytime, the president worried more about his daughter than anything else. His daughter happiness was on top of everything. That's why, he had accepted Taeng and try to apologize.

"The main characters are back!" The three couples went infront of the church and laugh as they look at each other...

"Oh my god, I can't believe the three of us our getting married on the same day." Tiffany smile brightly as she glance over to Jessica and Yoong, the three best friends are celebrating their happiness together..

"Noona! Hyung!"

"Eww Yoong, we're the same age, don't call me noona."

"But you're my sister now...haha..Right Krys?"

"I told you to not call me Krys or else I'm rejecting this wedding!" Krystal hit Yoong playfully on the arm and all of them laugh. Even the priest himself was surprised by the events that are happening inside his church...

"Ahem, what a great day. In my life, this is the first time I see three couples getting married the same day...Haha...Anyway...Lets just get to the straight point....Im Yoong, Kim Taeng, and Kwon Yul, do you wish to take the person next to you as your wife?"

"YES!" The three of them said loudly and at the same time, causing the wives to chuckles on the side.

"Now, Krystal Jung, Jessica Jung, and Tiffany Hwang, do you wish to take the person next to you as your husband?"

"I do." They all said and look over to the person they love. Tiffany and Krystal quickly pull Yul and Yoong away to the side since they wanted this wedding to be for the main characters, Taeng and Jessica.

.

"No matter what, I won't leave you anymore and promise to love you forever, my wife."

"I didn't know wolf can be so cheesy..haha...But, I like it." They turn to face each other and hold hands despite hundreds of eyes are on them.

"May I?"

"You may..." Gently, Taeng lean in and kiss Jessica happily infront of the whole church. The place was fill with clapping once they kiss, even the president claps, which is weird. Mrs.Jung on the side still didn't understand anything and was still shocked. But, later on she would still need to accept the fact that Taeng is the only one perfect for Jessica and vice versa. The two are now together after so many things that happen...

Long live a happy life.

.

.

The End :)


Lol, sorry if the ending was lame xD So finally this story had come to an end. *tears tears* 

Thank you everyone who had been following the story and commenting, I love you! Muahhhh!!! Kamsamida :">

.

.

So here is this, I will be on vacation for 1 month, and after I come back, probably around June, I will be writting another new story ^___^ Thoughts have already been put about the story, so...please anticipate hehehe :DDD

.

.

.

Here's some cute Yoona for you hahaha xD

.

Oki..Have a nice day :DD See you again soon~ ^___^