Chapter Forty

My Abnormal Bodyguard

Chapter Forty

...1 week later...

"She will love this. Haha." Yoong smile to himself as he smell the delicious cake inside the box and walk slowly inside the Jung's house.

As he take one step inside, he quickly hide the cake behind his back after spotting his parents inside with the president and Mrs.Jung.

"What the?...Why are they in here?" He whisper to himself and walk cautiously inside.

.

"Yoong!" Mrs.Im wave to her son and call him over.

"Umma...why are you here...Appa, didn't the president told you to go order something??"

"We're here to discuss about something important...haha, right sir?" Mr.Im smile brightly to the president and take a sip of his tea.

"Omo, I'm so excited for the upcomming celebration."

"Wait, someone explains to me, what is going on?" Yoong had no idea what they are talking about and look at the four with a confused look. He then turn around and notice Jessica walking down the stairs with a sleepy face.

"Appa...Umma...You called me?"

"Ah..hihi...You two are here. Come, sit down and lets talk."

.

"We had decided the date for your wedding." Mrs.Jung and Mrs.Im said calmly to their kid and smile.

"Wedding...WAIT WHAT? WEDDING!?!?!" Yoong and Jessica scream out together and open their eyes widely to look at their parents.

"Hihi..Look at them getting surprised and excited. After talking with the the president, we decided that this is a good year for you two to get married. Plus, after so many things that happen, we should celebrate it with something happy. This ceromony will probably be the most memorable and happiest thing that will happen."

"Woah woah~ You guys are telling me that. I'm. Getting. Married. To. Yoong?" The sleepy Jessica had been widely awake after hearing the shocking news from her own mom.

"Why are you guys planning this without us??"

"We're telling you guys now..hehe...Don't worry, we already figured out everything. All you two need to do is look pretty and handsome on that day."

"Oh my god, N-"

"Awww, they're getting shy, how cute.." The two mom cut their kids off and celebrate the happiness by themselves. Not letting Jessica or Yoong have any opinions or rejections toward the wedding. Everytime Yoong or Jessica try to open their mouth, they would get cut off by the two moms..

"No no...Oh, Krystal!" Yoong quickly stop Krystal as she walk pass the living room and on her way to school. "This is totally wrong. Krystal tell them."

"Tell them what?"

"Tell them that you-"

"I am very happy for the two of you. Great having you as my brother-in-law. Congratulations, fighting! I'll see you later!" Krystal gave Yoong a happy reaction and quickly left outside, causing him to be puzzle by what she is doing. Yoong thought Krystal would clarified to the moms about the wedding. But instead, he gets a congratulation from her...

.

"Congratulations..Great. Now I get to see you everyday inside the house, as MY BROTHER IN LAW!"

.

"See, even Krystal approved it. How cute."

.

.


...3 months later...

_The BIG Day_

Apparently, Yoong and Jessica's parents have been driving them crazy for the pass few months of forcing them to get married. They have no choice but to follow their orders as everytime they open their mouths, the parents would just brush it off and go on with their "big" plans.
And so, today is the big day. The wedding day and the so called "happiest" day for the parents.

.

.

"Yah yah, do it correctly. Put the flowers over there." Mr.Im stood on the side and conduct the workers to place everything correctly as the wedding will proceed in a few minutes.

.

"Why do I have to be here?..." Krystal look down and pout as she sat on the front bench, waiting for the wedding to start. She didn't even want to step inside the church today, but her mom had made her.

"It's your unnie big day. You suppose to be here."

"Whatever...It already hurt enough...I don't want to witness everything today also."

.

.

"Tiff...My mom and even daddy won't listen to ME!!! How many time I said I won't get married. And look, I'm now here wearing a wedding dress."

"Oh wow...Just deal with it...Yoong is a good guy...He likes you for a long time already. Just give him a chance...hehe.." Even Jessica's best friend, Tiffany, isn't helping Jessica at all, but instead compliment how cute they are together..

"I know, just wait a little be-" Yul came up to the two girls and talk to them. He quickly got elbow by Tiffany for hinting something to Jessica.

"Wait a little for what?"

"Ah...Nothing..hehe.." Tiffany quickly pull her babo boyfriend aside and yell at him.

"Shh...You're ruining everything. Just be quiet and watch the wedding."
"Arraso ma'am...Either way, Jessica will know soon."

.

.

*Ten teng Ten ten-* The wedding music started to play and Yoong was waiting infront of the line for Jessica with a wedding suit on, looking really handsome. Every second, he would take a glance over at Krystal, who is obviously trying to avoid Yoong.

"The bride is here." The church priest said loudly as Jessica enter the church. She slowly reach where Yoong is and both of them force out a smile.

.

"Ahem, today is-" The priest begin his speech infront of the whole church slowly. Everyone closely listen to it, except Yoong, Yul and Tiffany, who is praying for the last part to come quickly as possible. For Jessica, even though it is mean, she just wish the church would be on fire now and everything is burn down so that the wedding don't have to proceed. She also wishes that, someone would just pinch her and make her wake up so that she can all believe everything happening is all a dream. She wish she can just wake up with Taeng by her side and everything will be okay. Once, Jessica had thought that if the parents didn't approve her and Taeng, they can just be like Romeo and Juliet. Even though it's short, they are still there together til the "end"...Haha..

Time pass, and they are on the last part of the speech. It where the priest ask them if they accept the wedding and will annouce them wife and husband.

"Jessica Jung, do you wish to take Yoong as your husband?"

"I...." Jessica pause for a bit...She didn't want to say yes. She quickly glance over to Yoong who is smiling weirdly and then over to her parent, who is waiting for the yes answer. Should she give Yoong a try? Should she listen to her parent and just yes?..."I do.."

"Okay, good. Im Yoong, do you wish to take Jessica Jung as your wife?"

"I..."

.

.

.

"I DISAGREE."


Hm...Seem like someone object the wedding...

What will happen next? :DDD Coming soon. :)