The Controversy

My Beloved Venus

-Super Junior's Dorm-

 

" AAAAHH!! " Ryeowook's high pitch scream echoed the Super Junior's dorm.

 He got the newspaper from the table and was  shocked on the picture on the front page.

" What happened? " Donghae asks Ryeowook. He and Siwon rushed to the living room when they heard Ryeowook scream.

" Is there something wrong? " Siwon asked.Ryeowook pointed the television.

Donghae and Siwon slowly turned their gaze to where Ryeowook was pointing. Their eyes widened and shock can be seen on their faces.

" What the hell are they doing? " Siwon said. His eyes locked on the news that has a picture of two people. Below the picture was a caption that read:

                                                                SM TOWN LOVE????..........

 

" Do you think he knows this? " Donghae added. " If he does, or I'm guessing, he already knows, then what will happen now? ".

" Well, let's see.. A. He'll get angry, B. He'll really get anagry or C. He'll really, really get angry " Ryeowook stated.

" Wait, where is he by the way? "  Siwon asks the two of them.

"He's upstairs, sleeping as usual." Donghae answered.

" Then what are we waiting for? Let's tell him about this and let him explain to us the true meaning behind that malicious photo. " Ryeowook said.

He really needs to explain this to them. For it could cause a really big chaos. The three of them started walking  upstairs and went straight to Eunhhyuk's room.

"Hey hyung! Wake up you sleeping monkey! " Donghae shouted as soon as he opened the door of Eunhyuk's room. He was sleeping so soundly and didn't heard Donghae's shout.

So Ryeowook and Siwon started to wake Eunhyuk up. They started singing really loud songs with the matching sound effects, then they tickled him.

" YAAAHH!! What the hell are you doing in here? Can't you see that I'm asleep??! " Eunhyuk complained. He can't believe what thses guys are doing.

" Move your freaking and go with us downstairs! " Donghae commanded.

" I don't want to go downstairs! I wan to sleep! " Eunhyuk protested. He then covers his face with a pillow and laid back on the bed.

" So. you wanna do this tha hard way huh.. " Siwon said. He and Ryeowook grabbed  Eunhyuk's feet and dragged him until he fell from the bed.

" Yaah! What's wrong with you people! Let a tired person sleep! " Eunhyuk shouted at them. He is now getting pissed off by them.

" Go with us first, you need to explain something. " Siwon said while staring at him. Donghae quickly grabbed Eunhyuk's hand annd they all got out from the room and went downstairs.

" Ok, so you're really confusing me, what am I going to explain?? " Eunhyuk asked. He's curiousity grew from what these guys are acting. This should really be something important or else.....

The three of them just kept quiet. When they were already downstairs, Donghae got the newspaper and gave it to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk took the newspaper and was shocked about the news on the front page.

"Now, that's what you're gonna explain. " Donghae says straight to Eunhyuk's face while pointing at the newspaper.

" We were just-" Eunhyuk was about to say something when tha phone rang. Ryeowook went to pick up  the phone.

" Yoboseyo?. " Ryeowook answered. " Ok, we'll be there in an few moments. " He continued answering while looking at Eunhyuk.

" You're explanation better be good. He just called. " Ryeowook said to Eunhyuk.

" Who called? " Eunhyuk asked.

" Soo Man. " Ryeowook answered.

 

- SNSD'S DORM -

 

" Unnie... Stop it! My stomach is already aching from all the laughing! " exclaimed Seohyun while laughing.  Hyoyeon was tickling her on the couch.

" Hahahaha.. You're so cute Seohyun! " said Hyoyeon as she pinch the maknae on the cheeks.

" Hey! I wanna join too..."  Yoona shouted out of nowhere. She then jumped on the couch and started to join Hyoyeon from bullying Seohyun.

" This is so much fun! hahaha..! " says Yoona.

" Stop! " shouted someone. " I want to eat already. Isn't the breakfast ready yet? "  it was Sooyoung, who is hungry as usual.

" 5 more minutes! You just wait and stop complaining ok?! " Taeyeon said from the Kitchen.

Just then, the phone rang.

" I'll answer it! " Yuri shouted. She then ran to where the phone was located.

" Yoboseyo? " answered Yuri. " No, me, Yoona, Seohyun,Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon are the only ones left here. We don't have schedules. Tiffany, Sunny and  Jessica  have schedules. Ok, we'll be there in a few moment." Yuri said nad she hung up the phone.

" Who is that Yul? " Asks Taeyeon who is now finish cooking.

Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona and Sooyoung were all already eating. They didn't pretty much care on who is on the phone becuse all of them were hungry, especially Sooyoung.

" It's manager oppa, He said that we should go to Sm Bulding now. Soo Man has something very important to say. " Yuri said to Taeyeon.

" Ok, Girls, hurry up, we still need to go to Sm, Soo man has something very important to say to us. "  Taeyeon told the girls.

" Hmm..what could it be this time. " Sooyoung can't help but wonder on why he wants them at Sm Building all of  a sudden.

" Maybe he planned a concert for us! " exclaimed Hyoyeon.

Yoona grabbed the remote from the side table and the tv. He scanned for a channel to watch when she saw something on the news channel. Her eyes widened and for a moment she was extremely speechless.

" uhm...Unnies, I think that maybe that is the reason? "  Yoona said to them. She then pointed the television and Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon followed the finger of Yoona. Hyoyeon almost spit out the food that she was eating whe she saw what was on the news.

" Unnie, what are you doing with him? " asks Seohyun.

" Hyo, prepare yourself for uncle's sermon. " Sunny added.

" But. We are not doing anything wrong! He just treated me breakfast because he was late! " explained Hyoyeon. She can't believe that a picture can be a really big deal.

" What will we do now? " Yoona asked.

" Let's just go to Sm now and let's see what happens there. " Taeyeon said calmly.

" Ok," answered the rest.

" Can we atleast finish eating first? We might need the energy for debating with that old man. " Sooyoung said while eating. They all laughed with what she said.

 

-SM BUILDING-

 

" Eunhyuk, you better have a good explanation about that photo. " Donghae said to Eunhyuk. He, Siwon, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were the only ones that went to the SM Building because all the others have schedules.

" I told you we were just eating, I treated her breakfst because I was late for our dance practice. " Eunhyuk was getting tired of explaining this to Donghae, Siwon anad Ryeowook.

" Tell that to Soo Man. "  says Ryeowook.

" Let's just hope that he won't go too far. " Said Siwon.

They were sitting on the chairs outside Soo Man's Office when the they  see Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun and Hyoyeon coming. The snsd members rushed to them after seeing them sitting.

" Oppa, you're also here... So I'm guessing, you also know? " Asks Taeyeon.

" Yeah, we already know. " says Donghae as he looks at Hyoyeon.

" What??! " Hyoyeon exclaimed after seeing Donghae look at her.

" Nothing.. It's just that I'm kinda worried of  the effect on this on both our group. "  Donghe explained.

" I'm sure he won't do anything to ruin the groups that he made himself. " Sunny said.

" We were just eating breakfast, right Hyo? " Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon.

"Uh- yeah... we were just having breakfast. " Hyoyeon answered. She doesn't know why she was stuttering.

" Well, i just wanna say that, uhm... you two look kinda good together."  teased Yoona. Hyoyeon blushed after hearing it and Eunhyuk just looked down.

" Yeah! I definitely agree with you unnie! " says Seohyun.

 " Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk... the two of you can go inside now, Soo man is waiting for you. And for the rest, just wait here outside ok. " the manager said.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went inside the office of Lee Soo Man. There, they saw Soo Man sitting on his chair. Waiting for them.

" Both of you can sit now. " Soo Man said.Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon sat to the chairs in front of his desk. They were both really nervous.

"So, do you know why I called you here in my Office? " Soo Man asked.

" Yes. " Both of the answered.

" Now, explain it to me. "

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon looked at each other and after a few minutes, they started to explain what really is behind the photo.....

 

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter three! I'm really sorry for not updating.
I had many stuff to do at school...
I hope you all understand. Anyways, is this chapter good? I seriously don't think so.. It was uhmm.. kinda boring? But I Hope you all like it. I'll be updating again later.. so stay tuned,,
Thanks for reading! Please comment..