Running Late

My Beloved Venus

"OMO!! I'm late! He's gonna get angry!!" Hyoyeon said as she wakes up. She quickly went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, she went straight to her closet and picked her clothes.After she finished what she was doing, she went downstairs running.

" Unnie, why the rush? " Seohyun says after seeing Hyoyeon running down the stairs.

" Yeah Hyo, you look like you have been chased by a monster or something. " Taeyeon says while drinking tea.

Hyoyeon was surprised when she saw the other members having breakfast. What the hell is she going to tell them???

" Why are you still here?? I thought we have practice today?? " Hyoyeon said.

" Huh? What are you talking about?? It's our rest day remember? " says Yuri confusingly.

" Oh! Yeah.. well, it has been really busy lately and i thought that we have schedules now...well, uhmm.. I'll just go to the dance studio and get something ok?? " Hyoyeon said.Not being too obvious.

" You should probably eat breakfast first " says Sooyoung, who's mouth is still full of food.

" Nah, I'm good...I'm not really hungry. " Hyoyeon said.

"Are you sure?" asked the concerned Jessica.

" Yeah, well. I got to go now. Bye! " replied Hyoyeon.

After they said their goodbyes, Hyoyeon went to the dance studio.

 

-Meanwhile at SJ's Dorm-

 

" Where's Eunhyuk? I thought he said he has dance practice? " asked Kyuhyun.

" Maybe he's still upstairs. I'll go check on him. " Donghae said.

Donghae was about to go upstairs when Eunhyuk appeared from nowhere running like a maniac.

" It can't be!!! I'm late!! She's gonna kill me!! " Eunhyuk said as he pass by the other suju members.

" SHE????!!! Who is that She????! " shouted all of the members.

Eunhyuk POV: urghh..my stupid mouth! what am I suppose to tell them???hmm...i know!

" The new choreographer..who else??? " Eunhyuk said..

"oh...." says the curious Siwon.

" OK. so I better go now... it's not nice to keep a lady from waiting..Bye!" Eunhyuk says as he got out of the dorm.

 

-Dance Studio-

" Urghh! Where is that jerk??! It's been 30  minutes and he hasn't show up yet! Maybe I'll just practice first.. " says the pissed hyoyeon.

So Hyoyeon practiced, and after a while, she got tired.

Hyoyeon POV: huh, i should have listened to Sooyoung that I should eat breakfast. Now, I don't have energy..urghh!!! Stubborn me!

Just then, Eunhyuk barged in to the studio.

" Hyo, I'm so sorry, I was watching this really cool movie last night and I wasn't able to keep track of time and i slept late and-" Eunhyuk stopped speaking halfway when he saw Hyoyeon sitting on a corner...glaring at him.

" You!!!! You monkey! I waited here for you for almost an hour and I didn't eat breakfast so that I could be here on time and you,you are freaking late!!!! " Hyoyeon said angrily. She was like a volcano errupting.

Eunhyuk was surprised by Hyoyeon's sudden outburst and he wasn't able to speak. He doesn't know what to tell her. So he went went to where she was sitting and sat beside her.

" I'm sorry Hyo, I really am. I promise, this won't happen again." Eunhyuk said apologetically while looking at Hyoyeon's angry aura.

" Whatever! I'll just go home. You practice yourself! hmph! " said Hyoyeon. Still glaring at Eunhyuk.

" Wait! Before you go back to your dorm, how about I'll treat you breakfast first." Eunhyuk said.

" Nah... I don't want to have breakfast with a monkey!I'd reather go home." Hyoyeon said.

" Come on Hyo, it's the least i can do for being late..and besides, it is not nice to skip a meal right??what if something happens to you??" said Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon was surprised by Eunhyuk's tone. He sounds so concern.

"Ok then." Hyoyeon said. She's hungry after all. And besides, it's only breakfast, right?

 

 

 

Hi everyone!! This is my first time to write a fanfic. I chose Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk because, well of course, I love them! They're really perfect for each  other right?? I hope you'll love this story.
 
Comments and Suggestions are loved! :)