Breakfast With You

My Beloved Venus

After Hyoyeon agreed to have breakfast with Eunhyuk, they went outside the building and started walking to the restaurant that Eunhyuk was talking about.

" I'm sure you're gonna love the food there. They make the best pancakes in the world! " Eunhyuk said gleefully to Hyoyeon as they were headed to the restaurant.

Hyoyeon just looked at Eunhyuk while he was saying those words.She noticed that he is kind of excited. Could it be that he is......??She didn't even finished what she was thinking. It's way too impossible. Holding that thought, she didn't notice that they were already in front of the restaurant. She can't  helped it but be amazed of how the restaurant look like. It has a Venetian inspired look. They went inside and the waiter led them to their table.

Hyoyeon POV: hmm..this sure is a very romantic place for breakfast....

After sitting down, they told the waiter their orders and the waiter left them.

Eunhyuk POV: Should I say something first? Or I should just wait for her to talk first? What willl I tell her?

" Hyoyeon... uhmm.. I.. " Eunhyuk said but he was cut off by Hyoyeon.

" Hyung! This place is awesome! I really like the look of this place. " Hyoyeon said, cutting whatever he was trying to say.

Eunhyuk POV: wow, she actually likes the place.. it's a good thing I chose this..

" How come I'm not familiar with this place? Is this new? " Hyoyeon asked  while looking around the restaurant. She looked at Eunhyuk and caught him staring at her. He quickly took his eyes off her and started to look around.

" Uhmm.. yeah, this place is new. It just opened 2 weeks ago. Maybe you were just to busy with your schedules, that's why you haven't got a chance to come around here. " He said. Trying to hide to himself the fact that she actually saw him staring at her.

Silence suddenly filled the two of them. They were really in a very awkward situation right now. Eunhyuk is looking around and Hyoyeon is busy texting. Then the waiter showed up with their orders. They thanked  the waiter and the waiter left them.

" So Hyo, why were you so early this morning?" Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon. A question that surprised Hyoyeon.

" Well, I wanted to just warm-up first. You know, so my body wouldn't be shocked. " Hyoyeon answered without looking at him, still looking at her phone.

" Really, is that the reason??Maybe you are just too excited to see me..." Eunhyuk said teasingly at her. With that, Hyoyeon nearly choked while drinking the tea that she was holding. She then looked up at him with a furious expression.

" What?? Did I just heard that right?? Me excited to see a monkey like you??! " Hyoyeon exclaimed. She can't believe what came out of his mouth. But what is exactly the reason why she was so eager to be early for practice? She thought to herself.

" Hey! I am not a monkey! " Eunhyuk complained to her.

" Excuse me, just who do you think you are? " Hyoyeon said with a dark expression.

" Hmm.. Let's see, well. I am just Eunhyuk of Super Junior. " He answered.

" You might be from Super Junior but let me tell you, for you're information, in case you're too busy to notice, there are a lot of better guys out there than you are! So don't be such a jerk! " Hyoyeon said seriously while looking at him straight in the eyes. She was surprised with what she just said.

Eunhyuk can't explain what he felt after hearing those words from her. It's like someone punched a hole in his heart. Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk's hurt expression and apologized.

" Hey Hyung, I'm sorry,, I didn't mean to say those things.. It's just that...i was shocked by what you said. " Hyoyeon said apologetically. God! She felt so bad for saying those mean things to him.

" No, it's ok..I was just teasing you..and you took it seriously,.anyways, I'm sorry for what I said. " Eunhyuk said while looking at her.

" Ok, so.. can we eat the food now?? I'm really hungry. " Hyoyeon said to him, smiling. Eunhyuk felt that his heart stopped beating when he saw that smile. The most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

So they started eating and Eunhyuk can't help it but  look at the girl in front of him.For him, she's the most beautiful girl in the world.

Hyoyeon POV: Why does he keep staring at me? It's kind of weird. Maybe he's.......nah! that's impossible...I'm not that beautiful compared to all the other girs..Come on Hyo! Wake up..!

After they finished eating, Eunhyuk paid the bill and they got out of the restaurant.

"uhm..thanks for that wonderful breakfast! I really appreciate it." Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk as they got out of the door.

" No problem. And I'm sorry again for being late. " Eunhyuk said looking at her.

"Ok.."  She said, smiling.

They stood there in front of the restaurant looking at each other for a few moments. It seems that no one wants to go.

"So I guess, I'll go now. Bye! and thanks again! " Hyoyeon said and she flashed a smile that Eunhyuk's heart almost stopped beating.

She her back and started walking away. Eunhyuk kept his eyes lock on the figure of a girl walking away. He saw her turn into a corner and with that, he also started walking back to his dorm, smiling.

 

 

yes! finally done with chapter 2!
thanks so much for all the comments! i'll try my best to really write a good story for all of you! thanks for reading... :)