Can't we be More then just Friends...

In that Spring Afternoon..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A few months passed by and everything returned to what they were before, Chanyeol,Minah, and Ailee continued their daily study sessions every lunch time, the fight faded from everyone's memories and the awkwardness was gone.Now, it's the 2nd semester and everyone is busy studying..

  That night,Chanyeol, and Ailee were studying as usual. "Okay, what is the official designation of the Germans call the Battle Of Kursk?" Chanyeol was surprised by the question, he first breathed-in then said "Operation Citadel" he added. "Good" she answered. "Then what Operation did General George S. Patton suggested was a bad idea?" he then threw at her. "Operation Market Garden" she then replied, "The reason?" he added, "Because it was to ambitious and le Germans destroyed the bridge over the Wilhelmin added that the British 1st Airborne Division encountered stronger resistance than anticipated, which held na canal, which was a overstretched supply route" she replied. "That of course is a partial reason" he the Arnhem Road Bridge which was a crucial part of the operation.

"Wow nice! where did you learned that?" she asked

"From MInah when we studied a few days ago" he replied

"Hmm.." Ailee thought to herself only giving a sly nod to Chanyeol.

  Chanyeol was about to continue their usual session when someone knocked at the door. "Chanyeol go open the door" she said while nudging him, "Okay," he replied. Chanyeol then went for the door to find Hyeri who gave him a cute "HI oppa!" Chanyeol then smiled and asked "What brings you here?" Hyeri then gave a cute look again then asked if she can join them because she's having trouble with her lessons. Ailee asked her why not ask help from Minah, "She's her room-mate after all" she thought. Hyeri gave a pout and said that Mnah was `too busy` to help her.

"Eh? what do you mean `too busy`? I just saw her walking down corridor #4 just as I entered our dorm" 

"That's what I mean Ailee, she's `too busy'"

"Just what exactly do you mean when you said `too busy`?"

"With her BF of course Chanyeol"

Chanyeol just lowered his head then said "Oh.. right.."

Hyeri saw his look then went "OMG you like her?" with the most rediculous face you could ever imagine her in.

Chanyeol just shook his head then moved on to ask her what she needs help on. Hyeri clapped her hands like a seal then happiliy sat on the couch. That night he kept thinking of her and nothing else but her.

Weeks have passed and the time for the exams were just around the corner.

  Chanyeol just went out from the library carrying a -ton of books with him when he accidentally bumped into someone causing the books to fall on the floor.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry!" 

"No, no it's oka.. Minah!!"

"Oppa? aah! sorry, sorry!!"

"No you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter