Anyone would fall for Her....

In that Spring Afternoon..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months have passed and nothing really much happened over that course, moving on....

 

So our second class ended"Ji Yong, Chanyeol, stop it right now!!"

So.. He's name was Ji Yong....

That's what I thought, the moment Teacher Park shouted, everyone rushed to there own classes like it's never happened, Teacher Park on the other hand was getting so mad that his voice echod along the school building, I wondered if some people wondered what happened.

"So, who started it?!" he asked furiously.

Without hesitation Ailee instantly pointed at Ji Yong and said it was him.

"What? Me? It was him! I saw him flirting with my girl this morning, you little bastard!"

"Ehh? what do you mean flirting? she only came to our dorm because she was asking for her ruler!"

"Stop now and head to your class!" T. Park shouted.

Narration

So as Ailee and Chanyeol were heading for their class (they had the same first class), Ailee kept on mumbling about what happened earlier.

"Why get beat uo like that? you are such a weakling" she teased

"I was tripped by him then started kikcing my side! Aw it hurts!"

"Haha what a sissy"

'No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are!"

"Oh look at the time! we better get to class!" he muttered

"What a scaredycat" she mumbled.

Minah's POV

As I was heading down a corridor, I saw this group of people gathering to one place and I wondered, 'what the hell's happening there?' Then I saw Ji Yong beating somebody up? he was so kind to me and...he acted so shy infront of other people. Was he just hiding his true self to me? I decided not to go there cause he might see me, he might think that I'm gonna leave him.

Chanyeols POV

So it was the end of our class and one more and It's lunch time!! Nom nom nom *smirks* and Ailee's reaction was like, what the heck is this guy saying? 

So our 2nd class ended so, as I said earlier, IT'S LUNCH TIME!!!

As Ailee and I we're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter