Chapter 1: My First Day

In that Spring Afternoon..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It was the first day of my 2nd year in college, it was a pretty nice plays and all that. My parents chose this for me and I seem to be liking it, there's a garden, they have a big library, and nice daily menus and all that. My classes ended so it's time for me to get going to my dorm.

  I always liked going to the garden for some reason, maybe the scenic view of the sunset there at late afternoon. Then suddenly, I saw her...

  She was sitting at a bench with my dorm-mate who didn't introduced me to her, she was wearing a white lace, long sleeved blouse, with a laced skirt with a pinkish blazer. The sunset behind her just highlights her body, I was in a trance. But then someone shoved me off where I'm standing, he was wearing a black leather jacket somewhat giving the aura of a rock band member. Then I saw him approach her, the moment she saw him she smiled, right then and there I knew that she was in relationship with him. Ailee saw me standing there and called me, "Oh, Chanie-ya~"
she shouted; "Oh, Hi Ailee. Oh and hey come here" I said "yes?" she replied. I whipered to her: "can you tell me who's that girl?"

"Oh Minah?" she answered, "well she's on her 2nd year and she specializes in History, mostly WW2 related, oh and she likes tanks a lot"

I thought to myself *hey!~ I like that too! I just wish that they're not together*

Ailee somewhat got weirded out by my grin and asked, "Hey Chanie!, Chanie-ya!!~"

"Huh? Oh sorry"

"It's getting dark, let's go to our dorm now" she sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter