Daegu

The Cold Hard Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YOU!"

Ah.

The two most common words heard in the Kim househould.

Taehyung covered his younger siblings' ears.

"It's going to be okay." Taehyung cooed as he held his shivering sister. 

He wished his parents didn't fight as much as they did. He had heard stories about parents getting divorced, but all Taehyung wanted was for his parents to love each other again. They had to have loved each other at one point, right? Why else would they get married and have three children?

When the yelling came to an end, Taehyung uncovered his siblings' ears and peeked out his bedroom door. He jumped when he saw his mother.

"Kids, pack up." His mother said calmly, and she barged into his room. She took Taehyung's dusty orange suitcase out of his closet and ped it.

Taehyung grabbed his clothes from his drawers.

"Where are we going?" He asked as he stuffed his socks into the corner of his suitcase.

"Seoul. Your father and I need to take a little break." She replied without looking up at him. 

Taehyung paused.

"Seoul?"

His mother stopped packing and looked up at him.

"Yes, Seoul, you idiot. Don't make me repeat myself." She said as she tightened her jaw and walked out to the door. "Finish packing and then help your brother and sister."

He nodded and continued packing. Once all his clothes were packed, he folded his blanket and put his pillow on top. 

Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter