Lecturer life

My student, Kim Yejin (Chanyeol fic)

Even though I protested to teach in my mother's university, but it didn't work. I tried failing the tests.. But, that didn't stop me from being a lecturer.. It made me more stress then ever. 

Since young, my road of life have been decided by her and I never got to have freedom. I don't experience my love life, college life and not even university life and I don't even have friends.

Im not lying, but the amount of girls I have seen is lesser than 100. I spent most of my life in my room studying. Living in luxury is good, definitely. But the amount of stress and expectations you have to live for is not a joke.

And today is the day when I will have to start teaching and the day when I will finally be out to see the outside world.

"Do well today, don't let me be dissapointed. Live up with the name of the Eagle's university's son, Mr Park Chanyeol and also as a lecturer of your students." My mother, Mrs Park NamSoo said with her stern eyes. I got off the car nodding in acknowledgement. 

*Ringgggggggg*

The first bell rang. Which means my first lesson is starting soon.. I peak in to see if there is any early birds here. 

"1,2,3,,,,,,46... hmm lesser than 50 here" I counted.
"Stop peaking in its not a good thing for students to see quit embarrassing me and do not call me mum in school be formal call me Mrs Park" My mum commented. I nodded again. I wondered how embarrassing would that be for my students to see, an adult of their age listening to everything his mom says. 

5 minutes later..

The hall slowly got packed and eventually the second bell rang and my mum or should I say Mrs Park went out to start her speech as the principal. 

"Hello my dear eagle-ians! Im Mrs Park NamSoo, the president of Eagles university."she speak before adjusting the mike again.

"You can hear me clearly right? So welcome to Eagle university! As you all know we are the top university in Korea, we don't accept students randomly so if you are in here, you're very fortunate. Don't take everything for granted. Not everyone has a chance to enter our university, so make good use of your time here. Romancing and all put it aside just make good use of your time here."She said her expectations for us and continued, 

"Unlike any other universities, we have a different grading system. So please listen carefully..." She continued with all the grading system and stuffs that I almost fell asleep . 

I never knew the starting of the day could be this boring for me and everyone else.

[A/N] Hello guys so this a short first chapter just like the other version and chapter 2 will be better! So please subscribe and continue supporting this fic in both version! Please continue supporting and subscribe pleasee ! ^^