Unexpected

Sacrifice My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE's POV

At night , Sumin was at home looking through her portfolio . Amazed by how she had become what she is today despite all the challenges she had back in the past . She stopped when she came across a photo of her and Sehun that she took earlier today . 

She didn't realised she was grinning and she started to caress the photo and admire it . She was chuckling at the moments they had during the photoshoot earlier .

SUMIN POV

"Aaahhh~~ How i wish we could turn back time , euhehehe" She threw herself onto her comfy bed . 

"Wait , WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ." you smacked your forehead in disbelief of what you've just said . 

Again you found yourself smiling to the thought of Sehun . 

"ANDWAEEEEE ~~"

"Omo , i really need to stop ...."

"I just can't . It's too dangerous to fall in love again . Aniya , this is not the right thing to do . "

"Aish , jinjja !"

You are so frustrated with yourself , you decided to clear your mind from all this funny thoughts and went out of your house and have some time alone . 

While you were busy window shopping , you receive a phone call . You picked it up . 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sumin-ah~ , it's me , Luna unnie"

"Oh ne , what is it ?"

"Just telling you , i won't be back for a few months . Im going for a job attachment in London ."

"Ah jinjja , im gonna miss you then " your sister chuckled .

"Please takecare of yourself , my dear dongsaeng "

"Arraseoo~~" you whined . 

You hang up and sighed . You hated being alone at home . You will become paranoid easily and scared if anything bad will happen to you . You brushed off those thoughts and you decided to hang out a little more at the streets of Hongdae . Being alone isn't that bad afterall . 

It's getting late , you decided to walk back home . You felt a sense of regret for going home so late . Now you have to walk down the alley leading to the subway station alone . You brace yourself up and started walking down the alley when suddenly you sense something amiss . You heard footsteps behind you . You dare not to turn instead you fasten up your pace . Drops of sweats trickled down your forehead . 

"NO NO IT CAN'T BE HIM . HE'S LONG GONE . ANDWAE !" you thought to yourself .

Your world stop when a hand pulled you causing you to turn around . You cursed in your head the moment you turned around . Surprise , surprise ! The person you've been avoiding is now right infront of your eyes and yes it's definitely not a dream because you have blinked your eyes for umpteen times and the image infront of you isn't changing . You stood rooted to the ground . Not moving an inch . Not saying a word . Just like a statue . You know you are trapped . 

"Nice seeing you again , Sumin ah~"

"You know i've been missing you alot." he chuckled .

Just when he was about to hug you , you pushed him away hard . He stumbled back . 

"Lu-Luhan , j-just stay a-away from me."

"You've become more brave , aren't you " he hissed .

"Follow me and i'll not hurt you ."

No , you won't let yourself in a lion's den again . Looking at the big gap between you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter