New Beginning

Sacrifice My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Few months later , in Seoul]

SUMIN POV

It's 4am and you will have a photoshoot at 6am . Yes you're a model . A well known one . You are every guy's ideal type . You have lots of fanboys and you loved them dearly because they are the reason why you are keeping up with your life . Supporting you in everything you do . But sadly, you just don't know how to express it . You hardly smile and interact with them . All you did was , give them your autographs and thank them . Blame it on your past , you hate it . 

Shaking all those thoughts off , you decided to have a nice shower and get into your outfit and waited for your manager to fetch you for your schedule .

Your Outfit :

While waiting , you decided to make breakfast for both your sister and you . Your parents are always away for business purposes . You heard the door creaked and look up the staircase and there is your beloved sister all freshen up , ready for breakfast . 

"Hey Sweetie , whats up for breakfast ?" Luna unnie beamed at you 

" Well idk , salad agaaain i guess~" you shrugged .

Luna gasped .

"Are you for real , not again! Stop worrying about gaining weight , you're skinny i might just break you apart by kicking your knees "

Both of you laughed at that ridiculous joke . Well Luna unnie speaks the truth you do care about your weight . You are just being insecure of yourself . Vain you . You chuckled at that thought . Luna pushed you aside and started cooking . Looking at your sister reminds you alot of your mum . How you miss your mum's cooking . 

By the time you are done with your breakfast , you heard a car horn which signalled your manager have reached your house . You bid farewell to your sister and gave a pecked on her cheeks and your way out to your manager's car . 

*in the car*

"Sumin-ah , please be good to your model partner later . Do talk and be nice to him " your manager , Yoora said . 

"Arrayo~~ (i know)" you just agree to it . 

People just don't understand you . You still feel scared and distant . You felt afraid to make friends . You just didn't want history to repeat itself . You didn't want to fell in love again , you just can't . 

 

As soon as you reached your destination , a bunch of fanboys were waiting for your arrival . Shoving their notebooks and gifts into your face . Yoora nudged you .

"Smile Sumin Smile" she whispered while trying to make not so obvious while she smiles .

So you did what as been told and you smile while giving out autographs and reciving all the gifts from your beloved fanboys . They immediately squealed like how girls do when they saw your beautiful angelic smile . You heard snaps of camera and you know those fansite boys ain't gonna miss this moment . You chuckled silently . 

"Omo , she smiled !"

"She looks like an angel"

"Noona , neomu yeppeo" (noona you're so pretty)

After that mini fansign , you rush to the photoshoot studio while your fanboys are still calling out for you. You felt bad for them . Despite the cold , they still came to visit you during your schedule . You gave a last smile and dissapeared behind those sliding doors that led you to the studio . 

 

*Photoshoot Studio*

You rushed to the dressing room and got changed and put it on your smokey makeup since the theme for the photoshoot was prom . You wore a one strap satin white dress with black lace spreading beautifully on the dress . You love the look . You were all ready . Everyone on set was praising and awed by the beautiful you . You blushed hard . The commotion stop when you heard someone shouting across the studio . You turned towards it . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter