Luhan ~ The End ^^

Sequel [Regret & The End]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Chaerin Pov]

"You said you got something to tell me.. What is it?" I coldly ask him.

"Actually I ask you to meet me because I want to applogize to you for everything that I have done wrong excpecially the one that u...saw.  I really sorry...I don't ask you to forgive me but I hope that you can give me second chance. Second chance for me to change the bad to good. Please...'' 

" I don't know....but I want to ask you one question." I seriously look at him. 

"What is it?"

"Why you cheat on me?"  Finally I ask it. From the day that I caught him cheat on me I really scared to know the reason behind his cheat. 

"I-I ..don't know....I just know that is my biggest mistake. I really regret it...Please give me second chance for me to correct all my mistake. Please..." he beg for me to forgive him. 

 

[No One Pov]


" I don't know... I still cannot forget what happen in your house. That bad memories always rewind in my head. It really hurt to saw my own boyfried that I really trust and love betray me by cheating on my back. Mostly sleep with other girl. It really break me inside and outside. " every word that came out from her month make her cry harder and harder. 


"Please don't cry...I don't likes to see you cry...please." he rub her tear and hold her cheek. She sadly look at him. Then he slowly kiss her on the lip, she didn't push him away. Because both of them miss each other lips. After she stop crying he break the kiss. He sadly look at her. He feel guilty with what that happen. He don't know that actually he hurt her that much. He hate himself because make her feel like that.

" I promise to you that I will not repeat my mistake...I will look at you only not other woman, make you my only woman that I love , and make you my only woman in my whole life no other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter