My Decision~

Sequel [Regret & The End]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Okay. This is the next chapter for "Meet Again". I actually make two type of ending. So the previous chapter is Chaerin back together with Luhan right? So this is the other version. It depend on you~reader, which one you want to take as ending. So I write the other version.... Can you all understand what I try to tell?...I hope you all will understand because I also don't know what I write...

So I hope you all will enjoy read it....Thanks....^^

 

 

[Chaerin Pov]

" I promise to you that I will not repeat my mistake...I will look at you only not other woman, make you my only woman that I love , and make you my only woman in my whole life no others...please give me second chance? " When I hear he said that, honestly I feel touch and happy. Without realise I had forgave him. I know that the word that he said he really means it. But it only time know everything. It too late...

" Luhan...you hurt me. I really won't forget how you beat me when I ask you about the girl that at your office. You even sleep with her when we're dating -"

"Please, that is my past....I promises that I will not repeat it."

"Maybe it the time...time... Sorry to say that you are late."

"What do you mean? Late?-" before he can continue....someone cut him.

 

[No One Pov]

"Yeobo?!" suddenly one man come to Chaerin and hug her. 

"What are oppa doing here?" she broke the hug and ask him with smile.

"I come with my bussiness partner to discuss some paperwork and also take dinner but I didn't thought that I will saw you here. " 

"Oppa, are you forget that I live near this cafe's apartment?" she jokingly slap his cheat.

"Oh...How can I forgot....my yeobo live near here...haha" he rub her back neck with his right hand and smile shyly. Then he turn around and look at Luhan. "Who is it, yeobo?" he ask nicely.

"Ermm..oppa, this is Luhan. And Luhan this is Myungsoo my.....fiance."

 

[Luhan Pov ]

'Yeobo? Who is he. Why he hug her? And the smile that she always gave me when we dated, now she show it for another man?'I thought to myself. I feel really sad and hurt.

"I come with my friend for dinner but I didn't thought that I will saw you here. " he turn around and look at me. "Who is it, yeobo?" he ask Chaerin.

"Oppa, this is Luhan. And Luhan this is Baekhyun my.....fiance." she said slowly the last one wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter