Episode 3

Rebels

Lights Camera Action

*

First day of classes was finally here. Jongin sat in his desk with a soft smile playing on his lips. He was excited to finally be able to start the year. He waited, his eye drifting to the door when someone would step in. Counting some familiar faces; he was pretty happy about the people in his class so far. It took a couple moments before his thoughts were broken by three rowdy voices. Turning to the door he saw three boys standing there, even in uniforms they had a certain way to dress it up.

 

Jongin groaned when he looked at their faces realizing that one of the boys was Luhan. He began silently hoping that this was not Luhan’s class. It was as if his prayers were answered as Luhan said bye to his friends and ran right back out the door.

 

Jongin looked at the two remaining boys. One tall with a cold expression the other rather happy. It was then he saw the cold boy snap his fingers at the peppy one who responded by pulling out a bottle of cologne and spraying the taller boy. His eyes met with Jongin but Jongin’s attention was turned to his seatmate who cleared his throat.

 

“He is faking… The one with the smiles. His name is Chen…Don’t make friends with them.” His neighbor spoke in a hushed tone. “I’m Tao by the way...”

 

“Jongin. Who are they exactly?”

 

“I am unsure. I am new here.” Tao shrugged it off and became quiet as he noticed the boys making their way to them. Chen smiled and waved at Tao while the other boy just glared.

 

“You,” The blond pointed to Jongin. “It isn’t polite to stare.” His voice was harsh, it made Jongin slightly nervous.

 

“Kris doesn’t like staring, just snap a photo if you’d like.” Chen laughed after his statement only to be hushed by Kris who was still staring Jongin down for an answer from the younger boy.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jongin spoke, Tao now giving both boys a cold look. Kris scoffed and began walking over to an empty desk. Chen quickly followed behind him sparing each boy a wave before completely turning his back to them. Tao sighed and shook his head. Both Jongin and Tao knowing this wasn’t the last of moments like this.

 

~~~

 

Lay and Minseok made their way down the halls. They chatted and laughed as they looked at the room numbers. Each very happy to find they were in the same class. Finally finding room 309 they pulled open the door being met enough to see the first face.

 

“Kyungsoo!!” Minseok quickly ran over to Kyungsoo’s desk with Lay tagging along behind him.

 

“Hey Minseok, Lay.” Kyungsoo smiled up at his two friends. They talked for the several minutes before class had begun. Hearing a cough Kyungsoo turned to see a boy sitting quietly in the desk next his. He turned his head back over to his friends as if he had seen nothing. Minseok on the other hand turned his attention to the other.

 

“Hi, I’m Minseok!” He smiled at the other who politely smiled back up at him.

 

“I’m Byun Baekhyun. It’s nice to meet you.” His voice was loud yet smooth. Minseok then gestured over to Lay and Kyungsoo who introduced themselves. Baekhyun found it easy to talk to them, especially Kyungsoo. They just seemed to click.

 

“So you’re also in the singing club I see.” Baekhyun spoke proudly as he noticed Kyungsoo’s class schedule lying neatly on his desk.

 

“Oh, yeah, I am very passionate about singing. It is just something I am good at.” Kyungsoo smiled as he spoke. They talked till the teacher walked in grabbing their attention. Minseok and Lay ran to the back in search of free desks. Baekhyun quickly passed a note to Kyungsoo as class started.

 

‘Have lunch with me and my friends. You can bring Minseok and Lay. :)’

 

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded at Baekhyun before turning his full attention to the teacher’s lesson.

 

~~~

 

Luhan smiled as he made his way to class. He felt people looking at him as he walked down the hall, a few boys giving him letters and trying to catch his attention. He simply strutted into class closing the door behind him and dropping all the letters and small gifts in the trash.

 

“That’s a bit harsh you know.” Luhan turned to see Sehun giving him a blank stare.

 

“Um, you, what are you doing here?” Luhan’s smile quickly turned into a cold glare as he eyed Sehun sitting on top of the desk rather than in the seat.

 

“This is my class.” Sehun pointed to the trash can. “Are those confessions, heartbreaker?” Luhan rolled his eyes and walked over to Sehun.

 

“None of them are important; I’m not interested in plain folk.” Luhan turned to find a desk. He sat in the row besides Sehun’s in a seat just behind him. Sehun turned to look at Luhan.

 

“Says the fake prince.” Sehun smirks at his comment watching Luhan get obviously angry with Sehun’s words.

 

“You are just jealous of me. You’re weak and I am just way above you. I think you should watch what you say.” Luhan turned away from Sehun who just rolled his eyes.

 

Chanyeol looked in front to the two boys. He shook his head and sighed. He looked back at Suho who was explaining what a nightmare it was to find out Kris was his roommate.

 

You see Suho and Kris have a history, both come from wealthy families who can’t stand each other. Naturally Suho tried making friends with Kris only to be shot down in the coldest of ways. Kris was in Suho’s eyes, pure irritation. They did a good job at ignoring each other. though this roommate thing was really getting under Suho’s skin.

 

“I have a plan, though.” Suho looked over to Luhan in front of the class who was still arguing with Sehun and smiled. “What’s a king without his followers?”

 

Chanyeol lifted his brow and looked at Luhan also. “You’re not going to kill them are you?”

 

“I’m not that insane, Yeol.” Suho sighed and looked to the board as the teacher began the first lesson. 

 

Promise Chapter 4 will be longer. <3