Episode 2

Rebels

Lights Camera Action. 

*

Kyungsoo was finally able to go settle into his dorm, knowing his roommates would be there by now he stopped at the door and smoothed his hair. He unlocked the door and took a breath before opening the door. He was met with two voices yelling at each other eagerly, he looked up to see two boys playing video games. Another voice chimed in and he turned to see his third roommate on the phone eating some dumplings in the kitchen area. The room was filled with noise, Kyungsoo closed the door behind him gently and one of the two playing video games looked up at him.

 

“Oh, hey!” The game was paused earning a groan from the other boy till he looked up towards Kyungsoo. “I’m Jongin, you must be the fourth roommate.” Jongin came over to Kyungsoo with the other boy right behind him.

 

“The name is Oh Sehun. Be careful by the way, the prince of evil lives here too.” Sehun’s gestured over to the third at the table who looked up to see them before hanging up and putting is phone down.

 

“Ahem, I am Luhan and just know that I am in charge here, no matter what that tall lanky freak says. Now, you will obviously be rooming with me because those two losers are glued at the hip, so as long keep your hands to your own things and self, we will be fine.” Luhan stood up and gathered his things before walking over to the trash to throw the rest of his food only to be stopped by Sehun.

 

“Stop! I can totally eat that.” Sehun grabbed the plate.

 

“Um, thank you…I am Kyungsoo, I hope we can enjoy time together.” With that he bowed.

 

******

 

“I can’t believe we are rooming together!” Baekhyun happily pulled Chanyeol along who was bringing their bags with him. Finally the pair stopped in front of the room and Chanyeol unlocked the door pulling it open.

 

“Welcome!” Chen came from out of the kitchen and threw his arms around Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “I’m Chen, and sure you know that.” He winked at Chanyeol. “But how about you cutie, what is your name?” Chen eyed Chanyeol with a teasing smile.

 

“Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun broke the eye contact giving a ‘back off’ kind of vibe. “Nice to finally meet you.” Chen smiled at Baekhyun and nodded lightly.

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you also.” Chanyeol put the bags by the door before closing it behind Baekhyun.

 

“Our fourth roomie is in his room. He can’t really speak Korean so I am rooming with him. That leaves you and Bacon to the other room.” Chen looked over at Baekhyun and smirked. “I’m going to shower, be back soon.” He sang as he walked off to the bathroom.

 

Giving a sigh Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol. “I really don’t like him, Yeol…”

 

“Aw, Baek, he seems like he is nice. Just give it time. Come on let’s look at our room.” Chanyeol gave his best friend a warm smile and walked over to the empty room. They moved their bags into the room and began unpacking after they picked a bed. A knock on the opened door caused them both to look up pausing what they are doing.

 

“H-hello, I am Tao. Pleased to meet you, please take care of me.” Tao bowed to the two who stood up to bow also.

 

“Hi, Tao, I am Baekhyun. This is Chanyeol, it’s a pleasure to meet you also.” Baekhyun smiled at him. Chanyeol doing the same waved his hand for Tao to come in and get to know them more. The three talked till Chen was out of the shower. The four of them slept for the first night at Neukdae Academy.

 

******

 

Lay and Minseok were in their room with one of their other roommates, Suho. They learned quickly that Suho was one of the sweetest people they have ever met, also, one of the richest.

 

“So there I am, with my aunt’s newborn baby that I had just delivered by emergency on the family yacht. Boys, this is when I knew that I wanted to deliver babies…I know kind of gross but very life changing. My parents are already looking into the highest medical schools.” Suho just talked and talked with a very loving smile. Though as soon as the door opened to reveal their fourth roommate Suho stopped and a shocked look too over. “You can’t be our roommate!”

 

The other guy smirked, “Oh, hey Junmyeon, funny seeing you in my room, care to leave.” Minseok and Lay looked to each other unable to process what was going on. “Are you going to introduce me to these two?”

 

“Lay, Minseok, this is the most idiotic, self-centered, heartless boy you will ever meet. Kris.” Suho spoke each word with hate dripping from his tongue. Kris clapped before closing the door.

 

“Thank you, and by the way, as long as we are all here, I plan to put some points ahead. Don’t ever talk to me without my ‘okay’. And, I will be sharing a room with Suho.  Okay, night.” With that Kris turned around before walking into the room with Suho’s belongings.

 

Suho sighed, “Guys, sorry…But don’t mind it, most of the time it will be like he isn’t here.”

 

“Everything about him is hurtful…” Lay spoke back to Suho.

 

“He just needs some love~” Minseok laughed in reply. “Maybe some of mama’s cooking!”

 

******

 

Baekhyun woke up to the smell of breakfast and smiled. Seeing that Chanyeol is out of bed it had to be him cooking. Baekhyun sat up and stretched his arms. He was getting out of bed when he heard it; the laughter of that dumb idiot Chen. Baekhyun walked out of his room to see Chen and Chanyeol in the kitchen making food and laughing together happily. Chen noticed Baekhyun and smirked.

 

“Oh, hey Bacon.”

 

“It’s Baekhyun.” Baekhyun scoffed and walked over to Chanyeol. “What are you doing?” Baekhyun ignored Chen’s smiling face while looking at Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol as usual was happy to see Baekhyun and felt his heart skip when Baekhyun looked over his cooking. “Just making some food for us.” Baekhyun’s smile showed softly when he heard Chanyeol speak to him.

 

“And by ‘us’ I am included too?~” Chen played cutely making Baekhyun want to barf.

 

“Of course, and Tao too, will you wake him?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun just looked over at Chen who was going off to his room to get Tao.