Episode 1

Rebels

Lights Camera Action.

*

Chanyeol exits his limo taking in a deep breath before glancing out at the tall castle like building. He begins taking steps down the stoned pathway. Time to start a new fresh year at Neukdae Academy, an all boy’s boarding school on the outskirts of Seoul. Chanyeol is taken from his thoughts when he hears a familiar voice calling his name. It was like everything stopped, turning his head to the left he was able to see his best friend who is also secretly the love of his life.

 

“Chanyeol! I missed you over summer!” Before he can act, Baekhyun had already slung his arms around him in a hug. It only lasted a couple of seconds but a year to Chanyeol. “Hey so, do you know your roomies yet? We should go check them out.” Baekhyun seemed to keep talking but Chanyeol had already spaced out. After a couple of seconds over endless talking and admiration for his best friend

Baekhyun hollered out snapping Chanyeol out of his daze. “SUHO!”

 

“Hey guys.” Suho offered a soft wave of his hand accompanied by a heart-meltingly warm smile. “How were your summers?”

 

“They were great! I went to spain and—“ Baekhyun continued his stories of an adventurous summer. Wooing both boys with all the cool things he had done over the two months away.

 

“We just spent most of the summer over in China.” Chanyeol added somewhere within the long sentences of Baekhyun’s summer.

 

~~~~

 

Not so many yards away Jongin was taking the first steps he had every laid on the stone floors outside of Neukdae Academy. He kept glancing to the guide map in his hands, squinting his eyes around looking through the crowd of people.

 

“Hey, KaiButt!” Jongin rolled his eyes and turned around to meet his best friend Sehun. “Yehet, do you have any idea how long it took to find you in this place!? I saw our room already. Yes, before you ask we are rooming together, pretty sweet huh? Dad paid extra.”

 

Jongin stared at his friend in disbelief. “You made your dad pay extra to have us room together!? Damn, Sehun talk about obsession.”

 

“Shut up, you love it.” Sehun was always like this. Jongin had known Sehun since birth…Well Sehun’s birth.  Sehun took some of Jongin’s bags and lead the way back to their room. Sehun talked to Jongin the whole way. He only paused once and that was to tell some guy that bumped into him to “ a cactus.” They stopped outside the door to their room and Sehun gave a drum roll on Jongin’s shoulder. “Tadah! This is the room!” Sehun burst through the door speaking loudly.

 

“Yah! Yah yah!! Excuse you, I was enjoying the quiet.” There in the kitchen area stood a boy with brown hair and extremely doe-like features. He kind of had an annoying pitched voice and resembled a kid. “Are you two also gonna be living here? Because if so, I have some rules for you to follow.” He spoke as if he was the king of the room, he probably thought he was.

 

“Whoa, hold it there, doll face! I don’t live by the rules.” Sehun raised his nose in the air and crossed his arms letting Jongin’s bags down with a loud thump. Jongin rolled his eyes and pushed his bags out of the way.

 

“Sehun be nice. Hi, I am Jongin.” Jongin held his hand out for the boy.

 

“Luhan.” The boy said and looked at both with a blank expression. “If you excuse me, I am going to go out to find my friends now. Goodbye.” Luhan moved Jongin’s hand out of his way and walked out the door behind them.

 

~~~~

 

Strutting his way down the hallway, Kris was looking for his wannabes and just at that moment he heard it. A loud bubbly call of his name, it was Chen, Kris’ loyal follower. Kris looked at others and gave them his signature face. Chen finally caught up with Kris.

 

“Hey Yifan! How was your summer, have you seen Lu?” Chen smiled widely and happiness just kind of oozed out of him.

 

“Jongdae. I told you it is Kris, I was wondering if you had seen him. Listen, let’s go rock it over to the cafeteria.” Kris spoke as if the world revolved around him. Every word had so much confidence. He crossed his arms and walked through the hallway with his tag-a-long. Chen smiled and waved at everyone they passed. No matter how friendly Chen looked it is a known fact that it is all an act. Chen is good at backstabbing, he gets close to you then he breaks you. 

 

As they stepped foot in the cafeteria everyone looked at them, Kris shooting them a rude expression and Chen showing a full teethed smile.

 

“There you are, Kris!” Luhan made his way over to the two. Chen and Luhan were always around Kris, it was like he was the sun and they were the planets. He had both under control with the snap of his fingers. Kris doesn’t even treat them all that well; they were just the only ones who seemed to take it. No one knew Kris without Luhan and Chen. Everyone envied them, hated them, and loved them.

 

~~~~

 

Kyungsoo and Minseok sat beside each other in the office. The principle was congratulating them both for getting a scholarship to attend Neukdae. Both had worked their butts off for different reasons. Kyungsoo need the good education to stabilize his home life and work to a better future. Minseok worked hard to show the world he could do it. They were told to stick around each other and help out one and other.

 

“So, Kyungsoo right?” Minseok spoke as they exited the office. “It is nice to meet you.” Minseok smiled at him invitingly. “I look forward to being friends.”

 

“I am also, Minseok.” Kyungsoo smiled back and they decided to tour the school together. They walked around aimlessly learning were everything was. They stopped at the library and spent some time there. They were looking at all the books naming the ones they had read.

 

“Um, excuse me.” They both turned their attention to two boys. “Could you help us, find the office.” One asked them, he sounded a bit funny, his Korean had a bit of an accent in it.

 

“Oh, we were just there, right, Soo?” Minseok turned to Kyungsoo who looked at him oddly and nodded. “Yeah, we are new around here too; we can show you guys around. I am Minseok and this is Kyungsoo.”

 

“I am Lay and this is Tao, we are exchange students coming from China, we are a bit lost around here… I am glad you could help us.” Lay smiles lightly and bowed. Tao looked the boys up and down and gave a light smile. “He isn’t too well in Korean yet.”

 

“Hey it’s all cool with us, come on guys!” Minseok smiles and began leading them all out. 

 

 

~Chapter One! Enjoy and Comment! :3